• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Are there any future tournaments planned that's going to happen in OK? (Specifically Midwest City, if none there then just OK in general.)

:phone:

Tournaments are typically held in Tulsa or Norman, because that's where most of the Smash players here are concentrated at.

I don't believe we have any tournaments planned soon, but that could be subject to change whenever.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Tournaments are typically held in Tulsa or Norman, because that's where most of the Smash players here are concentrated at.

I don't believe we have any tournaments planned soon, but that could be subject to change whenever.
Assuming he was talking bout brawl right?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I know MGW. He's predominately a Brawl player. So unless he was relaying information to a Melee player nearby, then I'm guessing he was implying Brawl tournaments

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i think a huge whiteboard would be good for tournaments like ours. id also agree w/ his teams remark for tournaments with purposes like ours. then again i am bad in teams and dont really care about money in locals.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
We could probably try those suggestions the next time we have an Oh Snap. Or if we hold a campus-wide event. The latter could be the better option; it allows the outsiders-looking-in a glimpse of the structured environment and feel more at ease to the competitive gaming scene.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I came here to avoid MLP fetishist avatars. Staying for the Chozo. Hello Oklahoma I hear you guys like Smash and stuff.

DualCats

Smash Ace
In my experience, Colorado is a collective furfag. Which I guess I'm okay with, tbh.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Actually, in this instance, all the MLP stuff is coming from oos(with the exception of one) We do have a furry but he is really minor though.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Thank you Kosmos and friend for coming to Houston Texas and entering our melee tournament. It was great seeing y'all and I hope to see you guys more often.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
our terribly effective government still says i'm dead 3 weeks later despite someone calling to tell me otherwise. financial aid sooooo late. so poor :( angry calling time is tomorrow, when i finally get my financial aid in, who is down to travel to a tourny?

also, why did all discussion about a potential round robin cease as soon as i asked what dates worked for people?

also, want to hang anytime thursday through sunday this upcoming week, chris?

also, karl/andy tuesday possibly??

DualCats

Smash Ace
totally forgot there was a tourney. totally wanted to go. god. fucking. dammit.

also, I think I can hang out this week. I'll see what Andy's up to.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I have no idea what to do against jump ins or what to do waking up with Cody :/ Still love him though, but I got my *** whooped at a tourney I was passing by at Hiroshima

po pimpus

Smash Ace
First things first- Good or Bad, I know this movie will be AWESOME:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPxdjECyPmw&feature=g-logo&context=G227b87fFOAAAAAAACAA

Click that link and have your mind BLOWN.

Next, Alex I don't think late Feb-Early March works for me or Chris because we're going to Final Round in Atlanta first of March, but don't let that stop you guys from doing something and getting together.

"Defeating a sandwich only makes it TASTIER."

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
you've been around for three years!

this is the most action this thread has seen in awhile.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I'm just going to assume that like most Smashers, you are not a troll and are never sarcastic and say exactly what you mean all the time. Either way, I hope OK can make it :p

KosMos came out to Houston and reminded everyone who's boss. That was pretty sick, I can't imagine how much **** he would be if he got back into it. I mean, to have that much tech skill, mind games, and game knowledge after not playing for a year. Hot damn.

Top Bottom