• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
YAWARA CALL ME AND CONFESS YOUR LOVE

ALSO Oklahoma PLEASE SHOW UP TO THE DALLAS TOURNEY on the 17th
We usually draw in 30 Locals and other cities are interested as well:
SUCH AS:
Houston (Gnes/Razer want to come)
San Angelo (Dojo/bear)
Austin (Hylian)

Anyways Oklahomains are the only people I really want to see SO yall better come.

link2702

Smash Champion
just a heads up folks, I might be able to start going back to the tournies in nov.

so get ready, the (only, far as i know .-. ) pit main with the smexy, though pointless arrow trix, from OK should be back after this month.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Pablo has that black person smell...

Anyways, I might be able to make the Oct17th tourny since its not to far away, but I don't think I'll be able to make HOBO this saturday.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Pablo has that black person smell...

Anyways, I might be able to make the Oct17th tourny since its not to far away, but I don't think I'll be able to make HOBO this saturday.
what do you think of this?

We win the mgc tourney the day before, and than win phase 2 the day after? split winnings? hahahah

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
It's supposed to do something about hacked wiis, but wii that aren't hacked get ****ed up more for some reason, and those that hack know not to update.

big mess up on nintendo's part

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Any smashfest going down this saturday? If so lemme know because I'm planning on having a lil smashfest if no one else is.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
I may ACTUALLY be able to go HOBO 17 I just need someone to convince my mom to let me stay the night with you guys and it will be solved.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I may ACTUALLY be able to go HOBO 17 I just need someone to convince my mom to let me stay the night with you guys and it will be solved.
im not going to convince your mom to go to a tourney that already happened.

*edit*
anything going down today?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol Tom

Eh, Lil Will, come to Dallas with us. I'm hoping I can get like 2 cars full of people to go.

So far I think we've got like:

Chris
Bryan
Tom
Me

So that's enough for one car. Lots of people are supposed to go though so it'll be fun, holla if you wanna go.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
This has come back to me rather suddenly, but Matron was Edea, so Matron couldn't have been Ultimecia.

I'm supposing that Dissidia explains Ultimecia's origins, which I could probably look up on Wikipedia, but I'd rather not spoil it for myself.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
From my Engineering Practice professor: "Criminals kill people one at a time. We're more efficient than that."

I guess I know my calling, now.

Top Bottom