• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Kuro are you showing up for NOKOAST or PHASE 2? because im going to both

Ill be 22.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I remember Tom's birthday last year. Ugh, hot sauce . . .

Also, Kos-Mos, me, Tom, and Bryan are signed up for going to Dallas on the 17th.

Hit me up if you wanna come too.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
I remember Tom's birthday last year. Ugh, hot sauce . . .

Also, Kos-Mos, me, Tom, and Bryan are signed up for going to Dallas on the 17th.

Hit me up if you wanna come too.
I wanna go now its time to pull off my master plan hehe I just need someone to convince my mom that you guys are chill to house with.

And dangit when is someone gonna teach me melee!!!! I've been rading guides since the past who knows when but I feel I seriously learn better when they tell me in person. Lol I'm desperate now.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'll teach you melee when you come to norman for it sometime :o

edit: maybe this saturday or something chris could come down with will and brandon and we can train up? :D

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Nahh, I'm not going. I'm only 15 ):

No money, no rides, and school. Sheeeyut.

So I guess its a no lol? Daawww'.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Sars how do you get pranked? Oh and I need EVERYONE (In Oklahoma) to list their main and color because I'm working on a sig so if you have some new main that you haven't told me about say it. Do we have a youtube account? Oh and I'm making a Melee one too so you know say that as well. And SSB64 but no one plays that other than me and Hyper lol...

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Sars how do you get pranked? Oh and I need EVERYONE (In Oklahoma) to list their main and color because I'm working on a sig so if you have some new main that you haven't told me about say it. Do we have a youtube account? Oh and I'm making a Melee one too so you know say that as well. And SSB64 but no one plays that other than me and Hyper lol...
falco falco. needed the 10 charactesr.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
If you can't guess from my avatar and signature... Red Meta Knight in Brawl, Red Marth in Melee.

Tom, I think your new sig is going to give me nightmares.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
I main Green Fox in all three games :3

:3

edit: somebody wif a premuim account has to prank you. so ask somebody wif a premuim account

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
How do I know if someone has a premium account?

LOL at the sig Tom just lol.

Oh yeah I forgot to add one more thing choose a picture from deviantart.com make sure the character is posing as if he/she was taking a picture after that post it here or send me a pm and I'll use mah good ol' photoshop skills to change the color perfectly.

Just to make sure I got everyone who plays brawl and has entered at least one tournament or has just been socializing here for who knows how long.

Anyways here is the list.

F.A- Black Pit
Zinth- Red MetaKnight
Keroku- Green Fox
Hyper- Red and Black Overalls Wario
Fling- Normal Lucario
Typ Ex- Normal Falco
Sars- ? Diddy Kong? (I heard you switched your main)
Chuck Nasty- Normal Pokemon Trainer
Afrotastic- Green Snake (Is this right?)
Bassem- Blue and pink overalls Wario
Deezy- Red Marth
Le Thien- Yellow Diddy Kong (yes he deserves to be in here because he made the OK smash scene as awesome as it is today)
KOS-MOS- Leapord Snake? (you still using peach or have you went MetaKnight, marth, or Falco lemme know mayne)
Po Pimpus- Orange Luigi
Marc Maddness- Pink Diddy Kong
Kuni- color? Shiek/Zelda
LiL.Will- Green MetaKnight
FK- Normal Zero Suit Samus
FattyFatFatso- White and red Overalls suit Wario
Hazygoose- Normal Mr.game and watch
Gravity- R.O.B or Snake I forgot who you used
Brice- Normal R.O.B

Umm tom does Tony play brawl? if so who does he use?

What ever happened to King_Gt and Bwamp?

Anyways if there is more that I missed let me know.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah I forgot to add one more thing choose a picture from deviantart.com make sure the character is posing as if he/she was taking a picture after that post it here or send me a pm and I'll use mah good ol' photoshop skills to change the color perfectly.
****ing god****, man, you sound like Kevin.

Also, I ****ing want this: http://www.kirbysrainbowresort.net/info/merchandise/kirby1.jpg

And I don't know if I want my picture to be a non-bead version of http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs47/i/2009/232/2/3/Bead_Art__Meta_Knight_by_TailzFlyhight.jpg or http://www.kirbysrainbowresort.net/multimedia/pictures/adventure/metaknight.gif , or http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs28/i/2008/280/4/9/The_Meta_Knight_by_ArcZero.jpg or my avatar, if you must have something more modern.

WHY AM I DOING THIS.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Like **** if yall want some sigs just hit up Dphat but don't expect anything other then korean girls cause like anything else is a waste of time YOU DIG.
Like **** if yall want some sigs just hit up DMG but don't expect anything other then Wario cause like anything else is a waste of time YOU DIG.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Like **** if yall want some sigs just hit up Dphat but don't expect anything other then korean girls cause like anything else is a waste of time YOU DIG.
Like **** if yall want some sigs just hit up DMG but don't expect anything other then Wario cause like anything else is a waste of time YOU DIG.
Like **** if yall want some sigs just hit up LiL.Will but don't expect anything other than sexy latinos and black girls cause like anything else is a waste of time YOU DIG.

@Alex
Ok got it green Ness.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Like **** if yall want some sigs just hit up LiL.Will but don't expect anything other than sexy latinos and black girls cause like anything else is a waste of time YOU DIG.
I just wanna point out one thing: there is a tiny difference between Latino and Latina.

Lil Will want's sexy Latinos (Men) and Black Girls.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
LMFAO

I miss the internet a few days, and this thread got hilarious all of a sudden.

LMFAO @ Bobby' sig, that ****'s so legit.
2x LMFAO @ Lil will and Lil Will retort.

Eh, I'm going to the smashfest today, but i'm going to be playing with Chris and Bryan starting at 3-4ish.

Also, I play Green Diddy in Brawl or Blue Marth I guess (in honor of KP), and I'm doing Pink Falcon in Melee.

[edit]

Bryan, this picture's legit: http://www.kirbysrainbowresort.net/multimedia/pictures/adventure/metaknight.gif

And I never go on Deviant art <_<

Can you just get a picture of P. Diddy with a green sweater or something?

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah... smashfest at Daniels.
I came home and fell asleep till just now, if I even feel like smashing at all I will be coming really late.
I doubt I show up though. =\

hmm wait.. IS it today?

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
OMG

Lil Will seriously like has more names on that list than the PR panel considers players.

BTW, I wanna replace Metaknight with a picture of darth vader for me but all in red.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
What Bryan meant to say tactfully was....Lil Will has more names on his list than the PR panel considered for the PR List.

Also, Lil Will, how big is this Sig of your going to be?...and I use Black/Purple =\

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I don't think that has anything to do with tact. It'd have to do with syntax.

And what Tom meant to say was "Bryan? I don't think so." Because that wasn't even me, rofl.

Top Bottom