• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Iron tager has a cool fighting style, magnetism and everything. I'll pick up BB whenever i get back into fighting games, which might be soonish.

Btw, is metaknight banned?

if so, ****!

link2702

Smash Champion
are you guys experiancing problems with SWF like I am as well? ._. the whole site isn't loading correctly, as a result, all I get is the text, nothing else loads for the site ._.; i'm just stareing at a blank page other then text.

EDIT: nvm, just fixed itself after I logged out and logged back in, still weird though.:psycho:

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Uhh, I've actually been experiencing that as well. Sometimes it loads properly, but at least half the time it does not.

Actually I just restarted my browser and it hasn't happened since.

Derp?

Nevermind, it's doing it again.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
OK should change the date of their monthly so they can go to Gigabrawl in KC with Kansas. :]

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Today I was in OKC, I take summer classes at an art school, and I saw a man following an old Asian woman and her little Asian grand daughter I think it was. He followed them for 4 blocks before making his move, I only saw all of this because they were all in front of me walking down E22nd street at the time I was walking down it. Anyways, the man kept getting closer and closer to them until finally he hit the woman with a crowbar and grabbed the girl. I immediately ran up to him as fast as I could and whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say that this cab was rare, but I thought "nah, forget it, yo holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house around 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "yo holmes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Today I was in OKC, I take summer classes at an art school, and I saw a man following an old Asian woman and her little Asian grand daughter I think it was. He followed them for 4 blocks before making his move, I only saw all of this because they were all in front of me walking down E22nd street at the time I was walking down it. Anyways, the man kept getting closer and closer to them until finally he hit the woman with a crowbar and grabbed the girl. I immediately ran up to him as fast as I could and whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say that this cab was rare, but I thought "nah, forget it, yo holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house around 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "yo holmes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
****, you got me goooood xD

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Deezy, you're dumb.

Any word about Chris' Progress @ Genesis? Saw the SW Thread, but no one seems to know/care enough to check his status.

Wish I could have gone and ***** all the Fox Players in Melee... and win the Brawl tournament, of course.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
If it was, like, a serious Melee tournament, then I'd go and pay to enter. If it was, like, an us Melee tournament, I'd go but I wouldn't pay to enter.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
NOOO CHRIIIIS!

I'm down for the melee tournament, i'd even practice for it.

Brandon/Chris PM me whenever u guys are gaming in OKC. I feel like maining j-puff.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
I think what powa said about the pro-bans being quiet is actually quite dumb.

There were still like 4 mks in the top 8 and the other 4 were Really good players with top tierish characters aside from Lain.

Marth didn't place high at all..... baaaw

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I'd play Melee... if there was a tournament. Make it happen, Alex, and invite Dallas/Darkrain as well.

PAUBLO!!! (lol Kuni)

My house. Thursday. Brawl. Melee. BlazBlue. Let's Go. I'll PM you the details tomorrow.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
I think what powa said about the pro-bans being quiet is actually quite dumb.

There were still like 4 mks in the top 8 and the other 4 were Really good players with top tierish characters aside from Lain.

Marth didn't place high at all..... baaaw
Lol....

I'm just happy that Falco being a top tier character and all actually placed high this time.

Also wow @ Armada in Melee and in Brawl he placed 17th with just Shiek..... (In Brawl) he repped Europe.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
If you didn't see the oh snap thread my school starts august 13th..... day before the tournament.

I don't really know how to go about this.
... Why is the date so ****ty..... baaaaw

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The $500 bonus is just for singles!!

Couple of Reminders:

-Pre-registration closes Monday July 20, 2009 so make sure you pre-register to save some money and to get a goodie bag: http://www.nvgasupercon.com/registerinfo.php

-Check out all the news about the SuperCon here: http://www.nvgasupercon.com/news.php

-We will be having a dedicated livefeed for Smash compliments of Dookdiggity

Top Bottom