• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Too late Yawara I'm already in Dallas >_>.

Also Daniel, I stopped posting in the Peach forums a long time ago. Right now, I'm just some over hyped peach player <_<.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Hello, all. I'm a long time smash player (since the N64 version) living in northwest OKC with no online, community, or other experience save for playing some friends. Actually, I didn't even know that the smash online community or mlg even existed for the game until a few months ago. I figure this is a better place to make my introduction than the general intro thread since only the mods seem to respond to those. I am looking to find some people in the area to brawl with in person and online, and also to find out what the smash community is like regarding tournaments and such. I look forward to getting totally whompped by some experienced players who can show me the ropes. :)
Where do Po and Chris live? Welcome Shoes! Hopefully if everything works out, I can have a smash fest at my place this saturday or next saturday. I live in South OKC so you are welcome to come and meet the everyone else. Le_Thien is right, one night with us and you wont ever want to play smash again.

link2702

Smash Champion
<3 wario is 2 fun

I have recently been playing as wario lately, and im' finding him a blast to play as!

any advice guys?

link2702

Smash Champion
omg another wario main

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
lol...hez nawt about to make me drop pit as my main, wario will be a secondary, but NO character will ever replace pit as my main, I worked too hard on perfecting my arrow control and my overall abilities with pit, no other character is ever gonna make me drop him as my main.:laugh:

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Hey Paul whadja get it on PS3 or the 360? I find the PS3 version ot be better. Need to buy myself another console all I got is a Wii XD.

GGs on Wi-Fi Hyper.

:mario:

Shoes Magoo

Smash Rookie
Hey thanks for the welcome, everyone.

Where do Po and Chris live? Welcome Shoes! Hopefully if everything works out, I can have a smash fest at my place this saturday or next saturday. I live in South OKC so you are welcome to come and meet the everyone else. Le_Thien is right, one night with us and you wont ever want to play smash again.
I'd be delighted to attend if/when it happens for some further schooling.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
HAI GUIS!!!

Yo, just for you Chrono Trigger fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ20N6syuwc

Ahem, now, welcome Shoes! Ballin' username! I live in Northeast OKC, maybe we could play sometime...

Well, boys, I won't be at TokyoInTulsa, as I have to work, but if there's a Smashfest today or tomorrow, I can do it.

I will be at the monthly, so prepare for Shoryukens ;)

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Hey Paul whadja get it on PS3 or the 360? I find the PS3 version ot be better. Need to buy myself another console all I got is a Wii XD.

GGs on Wi-Fi Hyper.

:mario:
I'm pretty sure they're the same game...If you mean probably easier to control, then yeah. I got it for the 360.

Who do you like to play as so far?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
im leaving tomorrow to win the doubles/singles haha. will, do you know if you can stay the 3 days too?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
So when and where are we playing this weekend?

Also, until then, does anyone want to play online? I don't like online play, but it's better than nothing.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
"from chibo: There is one more Melee team than Brawl teams entered. More popular game??? word."
not to mention there are way more casual melee-->brawl crossovers than vice versa.

why must the southwest (see: tgm) suck :(
on that note, anyone wanna play melee this weekend? yawara, still planning on possibily going to okc or edmond saturday or sunday? we should play both games :D (and sf4/blazblue)

po pimpus

Smash Ace
"from chibo: There is one more Melee team than Brawl teams entered. More popular game??? word."
not to mention there are way more casual melee-->brawl crossovers than vice versa.

why must the southwest (see: tgm) suck :(
on that note, anyone wanna play melee this weekend? yawara, still planning on possibily going to okc or edmond saturday or sunday? we should play both games :D (and sf4/blazblue)
That sounds about right... There are FAR more dedicated Melee players than people really think.

The Southwest has always leaned more towards the casual end of the spectrum anyways. Not that it's a bad thing-- I love the laid-back atmosphere of this region as opposed to the 'SERIOUS BUSINESS' of some other areas.

OK if you boys are coming up north this weekend-- HOLLA AT YOUR BOY![405-427-7236]

I'm down to play anything, and definitely wanna try BlazBlue... it may be enough to make me a hypocrite and actually get a PS3 :lick:

Arakune looks sick, and I think they made Bang JUST for me...

Top Bottom