• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Man, I start school on Tuesday. Someone play me tomorrow before I have to do real life stuff again like look for job and do school and starve to death.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Yawaaaaaaaaara!!

Hey we want you back...so like...OK let's make a trade. We'll give you arcadia15x for your sars pirate.

Deal?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
**** off my thread son, I already said I hate you.

How's brawl in New Orleans now that I left lol

po pimpus

Smash Ace
You know, I wish you apathetic people played Luigi, so you could see how balls-hard the Metaknight matchup is for me...:urg:

It may sound like whining, but seriously, when all of your KO options REQUIRE you to be at nearly-point blank range, and that ******* is sitting there, laughing his *** off swatting you away with his disjointed, no lag, super-priority hitboxes, knowing that there is basically nothing you can do to harm him, you'd be more than a little pissed off about it.

Or being back-thrown off the ledge, praying to God that he doesn't know how to edgeguard, but guess what?
HE DOESN'T NEED TO KNOW HOW TO EDGEGUARD PROPERLY BECAUSE EVERYTHING HE DOES IS A GOD****ED RECOVERY MOVE.

Backthrow-jump-jump-wait-for-the-opponent-to-jump-because-he-isn't-****ing-broken-and-only-has-two-jumps-attack-wait-Luigi-down-b-attack-Luigi-forward-b-shuttle-loop-or-attack-or-guess-what-it-doesn't-matter-because-he's-dead.

Mix that up however you feel, and that's basically what happens everytime Metaknight knocks me off-stage.

But you know what? Ban him or not, I'm STILL gonna keep playing Luigi and I'm STILL gonna beat the **** out of everyone in my path. Win or lose, I'm STILL THE BADDEST MAN IN OKLAHOMA AND I WILL PROVE IT IN AUGUST.

**** Metaknight.

P.S. I'd trade Yawara for Lee. Lee fixed The Green Hope. Lee is my homie. :)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Maw****as

How about I stay here and trade all your dumb ***** for Louisiana.

Except Jnig's brother. I'll keep Kuni for Jnig's brother. And I'll swap out Andy for Curlz.

But all you ****as can go. Especially Grant. <3

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Yo Tom,Paul,Chris,and Haley good games earlier guys I think I have improved a little I noticed that my Falco needs to work on the Peach match-up (drastically) Tom those texture hacks were cool man if you don't forget to bring over that SD card one day so I'll be able to fully have them. I'm guessing my best character is Wolf seeing as how I played him aggresively and definsively. Those FFA Falcon dittos were 2 gewd OBAMA FALCON FTW!!! Duelist was too fun also haha "I am Dead Snake!!!!" XD. Thanks for coming over guys really appreciate it.

Ganon dittos were hilariously XD.

Oh and.... DO THE STEAK N BAKE!!!!

Good luck @ Genesis Chris.

6HyPeR9

Smash Cadet
I know how you feel Po.
I tryed making Luigi my 2ndary for a while.
He was awesome to shoryken/Fsmash/Misfire/bthrow/whatever broken on him.
But I fight A Metaknight user for a few weeks.
I quit.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I think Irony is the correct word?
LOL. Indeed.

BTW, just because Metaknight is hard, doesn't mean it's impossible. I just like to vent about easy buttons. It's like playing MvC with EASY mode on. One button fireballs and such, that's what Metaknight is to me-- A Skill Crutch, a Lazy Shell Armor, a Garchomp, A KOS-MOS ;), etc.

If you still think he's unbeatable, however, watch me over the next few weeks...

I'll show you how Oklahoma rolls.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'll be honest.

m2k will still win tourneys without MK. Same with Domo, Affinity, Judge, Ksizzle, Dojo, Infinity, Lee, Seibrik, Tyrant, etc.

It's easy to beat metaknight players, it's just hard to be ******** awesome players.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I'll show you how Oklahoma rolls.
With a big mouth?

No really, don't want to see you crying and quitting. <3

Someone play me at Starcraft. I think ZvZs are an amazing learning tool for some reason. They are quick, have less variables as far as army composition, and really emphasize and make obvious timings of builds/attacks/everything.

Melee, BlazBlue

Jiwon tomorrow yay.

Bryan is always broke.
Yawara isn't asian.
Alex loves breast milk.
Hanson isn't too good.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Bassem...get your smashers and give me a call. I'm gonna be in Lawton for a few days.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
good games were played today. i gotta find a way around peezy's edge defending.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone use Ice Climbers? (Brawl) Man I have a tough time against them since I never really get to play IC users even online :( (It's even more gayer when It's Wolf v.s. IC's)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
There's literally like 10 ice climbers players ever and probably at most one will go to Oh Snap, don't sweat it. We'd all get ***** anyway especially Daniel lolol

And for no reason too

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Yawara is correct. I fare the worst against match ups I'm not used to. On a side note, Yawara I am handing control of the July monthly over to you. You can spread news about it whichever way you see fit. I will handle things on my end (equipment, room, and free drinks). Please try to get people to come to this!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hm, that reminds me, i need to learn rob. but i can't wait to see some IC's

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hey guys, it's been a while. I've been/still busy making all the enemies for my game.

Yawara are we still teaming? Or are you teaming with someone else? I don't know what's been going on lately, so just making sure.

On a smash note though, it seems like my wolf's game is much less projectile based now. Usually the times I take damage are right after someone runs up and shields my blaster, and now I find myself rarely shooting. Meta knight is the only character I find myself shooting at consistently, but it looks like my spamming days are sadly coming closer to an end...it's not gone, but I don't know... It's easier to fight with out it for some reason.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Yeah, it would be nice to practice a bit before OHSNAP, when do you get back? I don't have much time, but I'll try to squeeze in a few days to practice with you.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
He got back a few days ago. You and Yawara better train hard. Bwamp and I wrecked him and Alex yesterday. Remember Kuni, play like you are two stocks down, because for sure, Yawara will kill himself. Side note: the Peach boards are gay. I posted a question in their Q&A thread on how to beat Chris and they just ignored me. :mad:

FK1

Smash Journeyman
He got back a few days ago. You and Yawara better train hard. Bwamp and I wrecked him and Alex yesterday. Remember Kuni, play like you are two stocks down, because for sure, Yawara will kill himself. Side note: the Peach boards are gay. I posted a question in their Q&A thread on how to beat Chris and they just ignored me. :mad:
Lol....I posted "Shouldn't this thread be the 'ask Kos-Mos about Peach thread?" in the the ask dark peach about peach thread, and they called me a troll... :D

Top Bottom