• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Those were so painful... However! I'd like to inform you that I beat Zeon 10/13 matches. The three matches I didn't win were because I wasn't using Olimar, and once when he used Bowser. He can't beat me with Ganondorf, Capitan Falcon, or Bowser (unless I really mess up) anymore. I think he even got frustrated when we played because he started playing Pokemon Trainer, then switched to Snake to "even" the playing field. I still won. ^_^
Oddly enough, Pokemon Trainer is one of his secondaries and all three Pokemon do absolutely terrible against Olimar. Regarding Snake, that is a bit odd...

Excellence

Smash Champion
Oddly enough, Pokemon Trainer is one of his secondaries and all three Pokemon do absolutely terrible against Olimar. Regarding Snake, that is a bit odd...
Play a good Pokemon Trainer, and you'll want to recheck your statistic. I believe you can ask the Pokemon Trainer boards, too.

Olimar vs Squirtle: 60:40
Olimar vs Ivysaur: 50:50
Olimar vs Charizard: 55:45

Overall match-up is 55:45 in Olimar's favor.

Remember, Ganondorf does terribly against the whole cast. That doesn't seem to stop him from winning any other time.

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm RSVPing for HMWYBS (awesome abbreviation...)

I choose Wario and Ice Climbers as my team for now, might rethink the ICs before the tourney hits though.
Good to get back into things.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Even though I don't remember you doing this, at all. I'm not going to deny the fact that it could happen since I remember losing to your Peach a while back. If you had of thrown in some "HA-CHA" abuse, I'd of agreed because I know the ****s me up. However, you did not. So I deny this claim.

♥Well, I Peach Bomber more frequently than other Peach's do so I thought that didn't need to be stated. ;)

♥Anything else you'd like to "counterclaim"? d^__^b

♥This debate stuff is so exciting! ^__^

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
FMOI, I've found that playing the male and female versions of that rain song almost overwhelms my systems.

<3

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Play a good Pokemon Trainer, and you'll want to recheck your statistic. I believe you can ask the Pokemon Trainer boards, too.

Olimar vs Squirtle: 60:40
Olimar vs Ivysaur: 50:50
Olimar vs Charizard: 55:45

Overall match-up is 55:45 in Olimar's favor.

Remember, Ganondorf does terribly against the whole cast. That doesn't seem to stop him from winning any other time.
Eh... The only good Pokemon Trainer I've ever played was an Australian named Toby on the Friend Finder.

@ Glyph:

Now go listen to the song "Blue". It's equally as good.

Excellence

Smash Champion
I think I've got a match already o.o
I'll play you when i finish? If you're available at that time ;3

Oh, I'm free now if you want to play >_>
Sure, I think I can wait. I hope you still have me added.

Eh... The only good Pokemon Trainer I've ever played was an Australian named Toby on the Friend Finder.

@ Glyph:

Now go listen to the song "Blue". It's equally as good.
EliotGale. x_X

♥I don't know. I've never played your Mr Game and Watch. ;)

♥But I do know that three stock occurred! d^__^b
Ah ha! So funny I forgetted to laughs, buts thats cools. We's cans plays sometimes todays. Ands I'lls be's Mr. Game & Watches. We'lls sees whos wins.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
FMOI will u add me 2 ur tournaments please? u musnt have seen my earlier post 8)
thanks XD and al tell u my chars by Friday cus i dont know who am best with (need peoples opinions, hint hint!)

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
i will prob use olimar and Mr G & W but can i change b4 the tourney if i change my mind please?

btw can i enter all the others 2 r am i not allowed? the evolution of smash sounds awesum btw XD

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Sure, I think I can wait. I hope you still have me added.

EliotGale. x_X

Ah ha! So funny I forgetted to laughs, buts thats cools. We's cans plays sometimes todays. Ands I'lls be's Mr. Game & Watches. We'lls sees whos wins.

♥Mr. Excellence likes crude sarcastic humor. ;)

Halaster

Smash Ace
I am going to change my character lineup for hit me with your best smash, if you please.
I would like to switch from Falco/Mario to Falco/Pit.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Fmoi, I don't know if you saw my post, but I wanted to change ness to pikachu in the evo of smash tourney.

I'll need his recovery and edgeguarding skills

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I also decided who I will be using for the Evolution of Smash.
I'll be using Luigi/Zelda/Pit. I might change it later on, I'll let you know

Barge

In 1 day, your tourney surpassed mine in 1500 views and 100 posts ];

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
In 1 day, your tourney surpassed mine in 1500 views and 100 posts ];
QQ, I OWN'D JOO, nOOb! :psycho: In all seriousness, who do you think our fourth member should be? Glyph wants to ask either another tournament director (I'm 95% sure who he has in mind) or a pro that plays online to be our "ringer" as he called it. If you have a good suggestion, leave it in my mailbox.

Snare

Smash Lord
QQ, I OWN'D JOO, nOOb! :psycho: In all seriousness, who do you think our fourth member should be? Glyph wants to ask either another tournament director (I'm 95% sure who he has in mind) or a pro that plays online to be our "ringer" as he called it. If you have a good suggestion, leave it in my mailbox.
*bing!*

Who is Bunny? :D

Barge

Ice climbers are going to be my token to placing high in this tournament.
=/

Unless I play a snake

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Snake's really not all that bad anymore, now that people know how to fight him.

Yaya

Smash Champion
no you dont. i think snake is broken. i like playing as him, only when i wanna get far in a tourney, he is Uber cheap.

That's your brothers mindset, at least.

Alos, good games yesterday against you Zamus, lag messed me up a couple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom