• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Edit: Are you on? My list has EVERYONE offline and I'm sure that isn't the case.
That happens every now and then. Just reconnect and look again. For some reason it helps if you reconnect, then go to spectate and immediately cancel before opening the friend list. I'm not sure why, but it seems to do the trick more often than not.

Excellence

Smash Champion
k, join up. my opponent needs 10 minutes.

I see you online.
I haven't ever had to say this to you directly, so I want explode on you, but I'm going to tell you now: Do not waste my time playing one ****ing match and then quit. If I ask for practice, it can be assumed without a shadow of a doubt I intend to play a FEW matches (plural). Please don't make one match and leaving a habit.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
That's the problem with Smash's online... okay, that's a problem with it... sometimes a person has to leave suddenly, and can't explain why.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That's why I save one or more of my taunts to say that I've got to leave or sorry.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hm, so Cosby Bebop, the last tournament, is sorta like a crew tourney?
Sort of but not really; everyone fights for themselves. Here are of the rules I haven't written on the front page yet.

1. If you face one of your teammates in a match; you can either fight, meaning one of you will get a lesser prize, or one of you could take a dive if you believe the other person has a better chance of going all the way.

2. If one of your teammates has a particularly hard opponent, you are allowed to switch with them once if you think you can handle it. Both players have to agree on the switch though.

3. You have the option of fighting a 2 on 2 team match against anyone you are set against; you and one of your teammates and two members of another team. It's still best 2/3 of three but, if you lose, you and your teammate are eliminated. All four players have to agree on this for it to happen.

4. You can perform a double cross where you can fight one of your own teammates and take their prize if they lose the set. Both players have to agree to this and the person who loses will go home completely empty handed even if one of his teammates goes all the way.

Again, a lot of fun stuff with this tournament.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I haven't ever had to say this to you directly, so I want explode on you, but I'm going to tell you now: Do not waste my time playing one ****ing match and then quit. If I ask for practice, it can be assumed without a shadow of a doubt I intend to play a FEW matches (plural). Please don't make one match and leaving a habit.
sorry excellence, i had to go play Lordofthemorning for a tourney match.

Halaster

Smash Ace
Yeah, Aryman won. I hate to do shameless advertising but... I'm going to do it... my tourney starts in a little over 40 minutes and I need 3 more people. Aryman is in it, as are a few other of the regulars here, so it would be a good way for anyone looking for practice tonight to get some in. The last round has a few special rules though. Anyways... http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=203443

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Excellence I'm up for some friendlies if you want. I need to practice my Luigi

Excellence

Smash Champion
Yeah, Aryman won. I hate to do shameless advertising but... I'm going to do it... my tourney starts in a little over 40 minutes and I need 3 more people. Aryman is in it, as are a few other of the regulars here, so it would be a good way for anyone looking for practice tonight to get some in. The last round has a few special rules though. Anyways... http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=203443
Stop advertising.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Excellence I'm up for some friendlies if you want. I need to practice my Luigi
What's your tag?

Edit: I'm looking for some pretty serious competition because I'm deciding on a solid secondary and making sure that I'm prepared for Cosby Bebop. I'm already going out on a limb to play a character that isn't Olimar so I'm basically crunching months of experience into a few weeks.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
What's your tag?
Its DTP. I think I added you awhile ago, but I might have erased you without knowing who you were

EDIT: Hold on, it seems I'm having connection problems at the moment unfortunately. Guess I can't brawl yet, but I'll fix it right away and hopefully we can play later.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥I thought Mr. Excellence didn't feel like playing Smash bros. today. ;)

♥Maybe he was scared to be beaten by the Princess! d^__^b

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Hit Me With Your Best Smash: Zelda/Peach

Evolution of Smash: (Kirby/Jigglypuff)>.< help pl0x/Zelda/Zero Suit Samus

Into the Unknown: Zelda =D

Cosby Bebop: Zelda-No team ;3 yet? D:

I think I'll be able to attend everything >_> if not I'll let you know ASAP

In Evolution of smash i don't which one to pick Jiggly or Kirby D= I'll let you know when i decide D':

You missed my post ;_; Oh well ^_^

Excellence

Smash Champion
♥I thought Mr. Excellence didn't feel like playing Smash bros. today. ;)

♥Maybe he was scared to be beaten by the Princess! d^__^b
You forgot the thrashing I gave you already? Sheesh, I guess I'm slipping. Reguardless, Excellence needs A LOT of practice with Lucario. I have yet to play over half the cast with him (most of that part of the cast consists of the high tiers) and I'm no where near where I need to be with him. So, I decided to play reguardless.

~Peachy~

You forgot the thrashing I gave you already? Sheesh, I guess I'm slipping. Reguardless, Excellence needs A LOT of practice with Lucario. I have yet to play over half the cast with him (most of that part of the cast consists of the high tiers) and I'm no where near where I need to be with him. So, I decided to play reguardless.
♥Thrashing? Mr. Excellence is a very funny man! ;)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You host it, I'll be on in a second. Hopefully, the FC by your name is your REAL Fc.

Edit: *Punches a ****ing wall.* Fine.
Sorry Excellence, I'm restarting my computer right now. Hopefully that works. I had some things installed on my computer yesterday so thats probably messing things up with my wifi

~Peachy~

I remember two spikes and a three-stock, do you remember different? :evil:

In any case, you did do really well against my Lucario, but we've both probably got better and hopefully it's not even anymore.
♥A 3-stock? Are you serious? That's absurd!:mad:

♥I remember three-stocking you Mr. Grumpyumpuss. ;)

♥And It was one spike and I practically was playing with my eyes closed due to my off day.. ;)

♥And I've played your lucario? Someone needs a memory check! ^__^

Excellence

Smash Champion
♥A 3-stock? Are you serious? That's absurd!:mad:

♥I remember three-stocking you Mr. Grumpyumpuss. ;)

♥And It was one spike and I practically was playing with my eyes closed due to my off day.. ;)

♥And I've played your lucario? Someone needs a memory check! ^__^
Excellence NEVER forget. Let's recap.

This was about a month and a week ago. We were playing on Battlefield. The first stock you lost was due to a verticle KO from my upsmash. The second KO came from a spike that sent you to your doomedness. And the final KO was your fault when you were at 4X percent and you decided not to continue.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Sort of but not really; everyone fights for themselves. Here are of the rules I haven't written on the front page yet.

1. If you face one of your teammates in a match; you can either fight, meaning one of you will get a lesser prize, or one of you could take a dive if you believe the other person has a better chance of going all the way.

2. If one of your teammates has a particularly hard opponent, you are allowed to switch with them once if you think you can handle it. Both players have to agree on the switch though.

3. You have the option of fighting a 2 on 2 team match against anyone you are set against; you and one of your teammates and two members of another team. It's still best 2/3 of three but, if you lose, you and your teammate are eliminated. All four players have to agree on this for it to happen.

4. You can perform a double cross where you can fight one of your own teammates and take their prize if they lose the set. Both players have to agree to this and the person who loses will go home completely empty handed even if one of his teammates goes all the way.

Again, a lot of fun stuff with this tournament.
I see. So it's a standard 1v1 bracket with people in "teams." I'll feel bad going against my teammate though. ='(

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
K I basically got my team which eventually will post that they will join Cosby Bebop on my team.
Stealth_Raptor
Finolimar
K_Prime (or ESAM <.< Don't know yet)

~Peachy~

Excellence NEVER forget. Let's recap.

This was about a month and a week ago. We were playing on Battlefield. The first stock you lost was due to a verticle KO from my upsmash. The second KO came from a spike that sent you to your doomedness. And the final KO was your fault when you were at 4X percent and you decided not to continue.
♥Oh lord...someone's trying to make up "facts" ;)

♥I never denied the spike Mr. Excellence. You should change your name to Mr. Not So Excellence due to the fact I already mentioned the spike and you still insist a futile cause. And I already stated I had no will to fight in the first place, hence resulting in the spike. I could have easily air dodged it if I wanted to.;)

♥And the I remember taking one stock from you with my Fair during the match with the "Epic" spike. You were on the right side of battlefield with 130-150% when it hit. I was NOT Three stocked Mr. Excellence. Simple as that. ;)

Excellence

Smash Champion
♥Oh lord...someone's trying to make up "facts" ;)

♥I never denied the spike Mr. Excellence. You should change your name to Mr. Not So Excellence due to the fact I already mentioned the spike and you still insist a futile cause. And I already stated I had no will to fight in the first place, hence resulting in the spike. I could have easily air dodged it if I wanted to.;)

♥And the I remember taking one stock from you with my Fair during the match with the "Epic" spike. You were on the right side of battlefield with 130-150% when it hit. I was NOT Three stocked Mr. Excellence. Simple as that. ;)
I'm quite sure it was, especially because afterward I asked you on AIM, "Was the spike a bit too much?" I never ask if anyone okay unless I three stock them.

Annnnnnnd, you didn't tell me you were having an off day until afterward, which is when you gave your famous goodbyes.

~Peachy~

I'm quite sure it was, especially because afterward I asked you on AIM, "Was the spike a bit too much?" I never ask if anyone okay unless I three stock them.

Annnnnnnd, you didn't tell me you were having an off day until afterward, which is when you gave your famous goodbyes.

♥I do remember the quote, but that really doesn't mean much. My memory serves me well and I know what I did. ;)

♥And no, I specifically said I have an off day RIGHT after the match. Maybe you didn't see the message? ;)

♥Why am I debating this again? There's really no benefit for me to argue this useless fight. Same goes for you Mr. Excellence. You're very silly. ;)

♥Hmmmmm... but I do remember 3-stocking you! d^__^b

Excellence

Smash Champion

♥I do remember the quote, but that really doesn't mean much. My memory serves me well and I know what I did. ;)

♥And no, I specifically said I have an off day RIGHT after the match. Maybe you didn't see the message? ;)

♥Why am I debating this again? There's really no benefit for me to argue this useless fight. Same goes for you Mr. Excellence. You're very silly. ;)

♥Hmmmmm... but I do remember 3-stocking you! d^__^b
When? And who was I being? I think you three stocked my Dedede, but not my Olimar. That just doesn't happen. I shutter to think that someone could three stock MY Olimar.

~Peachy~

When? And who was I being? I think you three stocked my Dedede, but not my Olimar. That just doesn't happen. I shutter to think that someone could three stock MY Olimar.
♥I soooo three-stocked your Olimar! On Final Destination! It was a few days before my off day! 2 Ledge Hogs and a Fair! Oh boy....you're a silly one Mr. Excellence. ;)

Excellence

Smash Champion
Zeonstar did. He even sent me a video of the event. :psycho:
Those were so painful... However! I'd like to inform you that I beat Zeon 10/13 matches. The three matches I didn't win were because I wasn't using Olimar, and once when he used Bowser. He can't beat me with Ganondorf, Capitan Falcon, or Bowser (unless I really mess up) anymore. I think he even got frustrated when we played because he started playing Pokemon Trainer, then switched to Snake to "even" the playing field. I still won. ^_^

Excellence

Smash Champion
♥I soooo three-stocked your Olimar! On Final Destination! It was a few days before my off day! 2 Ledge Hogs and a Fair! Oh boy....you're a silly one Mr. Excellence. ;)
Even though I don't remember you doing this, at all. I'm not going to deny the fact that it could happen since I remember losing to your Peach a while back. If you had of thrown in some "HA-CHA" abuse, I'd of agreed because I know the ****s me up. However, you did not. So I deny this claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom