• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Am I right, or am I wrong?

And is it here that I belong?

*guitar riff*

cba

Smash Master
I nominate sir 0rion fm, how bout we each have a nominee and then they have a mini tournament for the last spot? :p

post from school lulz
that sounds awsome. like a mini tourney with their mains(not exactly the chars that they are gonna use for CB). no ffa, which is gay.
OR
the nominee and the person who nominated them will do doubles against the others
UMMMM... that will be cool.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm pretty sure that we've got our 4th member now.

Why do I feel so alone?

For some reason, I think of home.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Who is SHDWFX? Pro's quit online pretty much, so not him either.

You guys probably won't get this, I know him from before FMOI did any of his tourneys.

EDIT: WALK! IN THE RAIN! IN THE RAIN! IN THE RAIN!

I WALK IN THE RAIN!
You really like that song, don't you? :laugh: "Knock A Little Bit Harder" and "Green Bird" are really addicting too. Have you seen the series? It's incredible and episodes like "Ballad of Fallen Angels" and "Mushroom Samba" are just plain legendary.

Crap... dabuz is dropping out of Hit Me With Your Best Smash, I'll have to find a replacement... I might need a good sig to advertise this series...

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That I do.

Its also a problem I have (I talked about this with Excellence when I first met him, lol).

When I find a song I like, I latch onto it and listen to it almost exclusively until I get tired of it. This one's probably got a good month's worth of use left on it, especailly with me using the Male and Female versions to do rounds and whatnot. Before this I had been in a Bloc Party phase, where I focused on Talons, Zepherous, Mercury (The monkey from the Mercury vid was my avatar for a few days). Before that was the song that Excellence had suggested to me (the name escapes me, but I've got it saved under favorites). I still listen to all of them every now and then, especailly while I'm outside mowing or doing whatever (MP3 ripping site ftw).

So, in case ANY of you were wondering what kind of music I listen to, there you go :laugh:

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Donkey Kong/GaW/Diddy Kong

And I am not too sure about my secondary for the invite only one. I know one of them is going to be diddy kong. I have to practice a lot. My game has been OFFFFFF lately.

So it is Diddy Kong and (yoshi/Rob)

cba

Smash Master
That I do.

Its also a problem I have (I talked about this with Excellence when I first met him, lol).

When I find a song I like, I latch onto it and listen to it almost exclusively until I get tired of it. This one's probably got a good month's worth of use left on it, especailly with me using the Male and Female versions to do rounds and whatnot. Before this I had been in a Bloc Party phase, where I focused on Talons, Zepherous, Mercury (The monkey from the Mercury vid was my avatar for a few days). Before that was the song that Excellence had suggested to me (the name escapes me, but I've got it saved under favorites). I still listen to all of them every now and then, especailly while I'm outside mowing or doing whatever (MP3 ripping site ftw).

So, in case ANY of you were wondering what kind of music I listen to, there you go :laugh:
yes just like me, but i only get addicted to a song for days. and i still dont know what type of music you listen to. As for me, im Universal when it comes to music.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I just kind of listen to whatever appeals to me.

I freaking love Bloc Party, there's maybe 5 songs that I don't care for that they've ever made. I've also found that I enjoy a lot of the bands that are included in Guitar Hero/Rock Band.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Bad news, I'm having a really difficult time getting my wifi working again. Not only did the new firewall prevent me from re-installing my wifi, but now my computer won't even work properly. Its slow as hell now, I wonder if it actually got a virus somehow. Stupid firewall. If it did get a virus then I might actually need a new computer because of some complications that I'm too lazy to type out.
So basically I might be without wifi forever, which is why I'm going to every tourney I signed up for and explaining my situation.

I'm not sure if I want to drop out of the tourneys just yet because there might still be a chance for me to get my computer fixed, somehow.

Btw I'm just copying and pasting this same paragraph in every tourney thread because I'm smart (or lazy)

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Who is SHDWFX? Pro's quit online pretty much, so not him either.

You guys probably won't get this, I know him from before FMOI did any of his tourneys.

EDIT: WALK! IN THE RAIN! IN THE RAIN! IN THE RAIN!

I WALK IN THE RAIN!
Yep, at least until the latter point of November or if I have a perfect connection with whoever I'm playing. Though I'm curious as to who it is.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
We decided on someone different now, but I had been planning on inviting noodles416. His ROB is as good or better than mine.

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Yo, any way I could reserve a team spot for the crew tourney? I will definitely have a team, its just the 3 people I'd like to be on my team have not yet been decided. :)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I know this is a very random thing to bring up here, but since tournaments are all about victory anyway, I thought I'd show you a little something a was playing around with and see what you guys think. I thought Lucas should actually have victory music that came from a game he was actually in, so I made this for laughs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8beL76PjpzM

I thought it was sort of a cute idea.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
We decided on someone different now, but I had been planning on inviting noodles416. His ROB is as good or better than mine.
No one more than one person can use the same character per team unless everyone on the team uses the same character... I might change this rule though if a lot of people end up objecting to it.

cba

Smash Master
No one more than one person can use the same character per team unless everyone on the team uses the same character... I might change this rule though if a lot of people end up objecting to it.
i um object, kinda, because the team that im working out might need it. well put me on the object maybe list.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥If someone can't make it on our team, can we get a replacement that we picked out just in case? ;)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Two of my ppls are pika mainers I think.
I think I'll do a poll next week regarding this matter. Personally, for example, I believe a team with two Snakes would be harder to deal with than a team with all Snakes because I find it less likely for all four players on a team to do their best with him.

@ ~Peachy~:

Wow... your sig makes me wish Isaac was playable all over again.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
FMOI, for the Evo of Smash tourney i will be using Pikachu, Mr G&W and more than likely olimar (losing it with him atm : / so might practice like hell with someone else haha

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Shadowfirex100 is hosting a doubles tournament (its in his second post on the thread he already made)

I encourage you to join because I want to play a doubles tournament.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I want to do a doubles tournament!

I'll join later......

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Not yet. I'm gonna try what you suggested later tomorrow. I still have stuff to do today :ohwell:

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Shadowfirex100 is hosting a doubles tournament (its in his second post on the thread he already made)

I encourage you to join because I want to play a doubles tournament.
ummmmm..... wer u talking 2 me?
anyway..... would anyone want a few matches?

Excellence

Smash Champion
A bit of good news for you all. While playing Smash today, my controller finally crapped out on me. Yup, my Olimar was so godly he completely destroyed my C-Stick, then all other buttons on my controller. For those of you who care to know, it's been a steadily declining condition for a while now, and I've always had to deal with sluggish controller responses. Beware when I, if I get a new controller because I won't be limited by a down-syndrome controller.

Edit: CBA, what the ****!? You and your friend dumb teamed me the entire time we played those FFAs. Luckily for you, I can't bash the hell out of your face with Olimar because my controller ****ing died.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That blows Excellence.

*Hides sabotage kit*

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

I spent the last hour reading everything on this thread and this Cosby Bebop tournament sounds amazingly amazing. :) I just hope that my team allows me to choose Snake, because I am powerless without him. All I play is Snake (heh, Snake is cool).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom