• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellence

Smash Champion
What? You don't have faith in your buddy Glyph :p?
Uhhhhhh... No. :embarrass My faith lies in what I like to call, "Bambooka." Look it up, I know you will... You all will...

well....well....i live in New York birth place of....high fashion? um the empire state building....OH i know, birth place of Rich people acting like savages because they lost many investments in the stock market. but hey dont blame them, id be on a killing spree if it were me.
and exellence and glyph seem like Friends Till Death, that is if a girl doesnt get between them.
Ha! First, I don't date "girls," I date "women" and my standards for anyone are ridiculously high and I refuse to settle. So if some girl does come up, I'd hope she's seen the Saw series because I have a feeling she'll be living one.

You guys should have seen our conversations over the Friend Finder, the one on our profiles pales in comparison.

But yeah, Excellence is pretty beastly. No homo >.>

EDIT: Virginia. We grew tobacco and cotton until our land crapped out. Then we made some presidents.
You remember those!? If you're memory is nearly as good as mine, then we've got a problem on our hands... *Grabs a barbed iron-bat.*

Don't deny it Glyph, you know you like me. *Reaches for your hand.*

Ummm... ok. Its funny how many different people from different ethnic bakground, places and countrys/states and all ages get to enjoy online tournaments all the same.
@ glyph: I dont usually enjoy/like cocky people(no homo) but exellence makes me lol in nearly all his post.
Everyone is so homophobic, nowadays. Am I right to say that? I find history so ironic.

For the evolution of smash i pick Ness, G & W, and R.O.B.
S-Fox, I swear if you steal my Game & Watch secrets I'll have to forcably remove them from your brain. And I mean that literally.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
1. You need 30 posts to join and you have to play against at least two reputable people in this thread.

2. Your question doesn't really matter, that tournament is invite only. (Hit me with your Best Smash)

3. If you do finish 1, then you have to list your characters for the Evolution of Smash.

Excellence

Smash Champion
1. You need 30 posts to join and you have to play against at least two reputable people in this thread.

2. Your question doesn't really matter, that tournament is invite only. (Hit me with your Best Smash)

3. If you do finish 1, then you have to list your characters for the Evolution of Smash.
The animocity in this post sounds like my own. I think I'm rubbing off on someone!

*Rolls around in chalk.*

Yaya

Smash Champion
Ah ha!

My devious plan to eliminate Excellence worked!\

That is not chalk.

IT IS POISON.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Uhhhhhh... No. :embarrass My faith lies in what I like to call, "Bambooka." Look it up, I know you will... You all will...
I did. No matches on dictionary.com. I'm nervous:ohwell:.

You remember those!? If you're memory is nearly as good as mine, then we've got a problem on our hands... *Grabs a barbed iron-bat.*

Must...fight...urges!

Feels...so...wrong!

Feels...so...right!

Excellence

Smash Champion
Ah ha!

My devious plan to eliminate Excellence worked!\

That is not chalk.

IT IS POISON.
As I've told Glyph, Excellence has many people posing to be him. I am one of those clones and now that my purpose has been served... *Pulls a cord and bursts into flames*

Add in: Why does everyone want to kill me!? First Glyph and the water, now Yaya and chalk! You *******s, I'll kill you all. *Hides in the mountains with Osama and 2-Pac.*

Yaya

Smash Champion
You love him even though he tried to kill you?

And.

I KNOW WHAT I MUST DO!

I must go on a journey where gravity is defied, random things happen everywhere, and even the slightest touch from an apple makes me explode into a pool of Blood and flesh.

I must enter Excellence's dungeon of doom, but I can only do so after defeating, Mike Tyson, Mecha Birdo, Dracula, Mother Brain, Bowser, Wart, Wily, and a fusion of Kraid and Zangeif called Kraidgeif.

Then, I must proceed through the dungeon, randomly fight the Dragon from Megaman 2 with the powers of the Yellow Devil, then I must confront Excellence, find out he's my father, and then defeat him to become The Guy.

Totally not copyrighted.

Excellence

Smash Champion
You love him even though he tried to kill you?

And.

I KNOW WHAT I MUST DO!

I must go on a journey where gravity is defied, random things happen everywhere, and even the slightest touch from an apple makes me explode into a pool of Blood and flesh.

I must enter Excellence's dungeon of doom, but I can only do so after defeating, Mike Tyson, Mecha Birdo, Dracula, Mother Brain, Bowser, Wart, Wily, and a fusion of Kraid and Zangeif called Kraidgeif.

Then, I must proceed through the dungeon, randomly fight the Dragon from Megaman 2 with the powers of the Yellow Devil, then I must confront Excellence, find out he's my father, and then defeat him to become The Guy.

Totally not copyrighted.
Lol, I likes you lots. xD

Excellence

Smash Champion
Excellence, are you fond of or do you dislike chain grabs?
I like them when I'm performing them, but I loath them when I'm on the recieving end of them.

Seriously, in general, I think they're fine. But as you know the characters I play (Olimar and Mr. Game & Watch) cannot be chaingrabbed, so they don't affect me much.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I like them when I'm performing them, but I loath them when I'm on the recieving end of them.

Seriously, in general, I think they're fine. But as you know the characters I play (Olimar and Mr. Game & Watch) cannot be chaingrabbed, so they don't affect me much.
Ice climbers can CG anyone :p

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Look, *****, you're two hairs away from meeting my friend Mr. Flamethrower and his wife, Mrs. Broken Glass. Keep playing Peachy, I got your A-Game right here!

[Insert Eye of the Tiger Music Here]
♥Mr. Excellence must be a Fire breathing, glass wielding Werewolf Vampire! And tonight, he's at his peak! ;)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It's days like this where I absolutely hate where I can't play video games during the week. I need to test out some of the Snake counters so I can decide which one I want to use in "Hit Me With Your Best Smash." So far, the ones I'm most considering are Donkey Kong, Lucario, and Fox. There's always Wolf, Wario, and Olimar to consider too...

Yaya

Smash Champion
I try to imagine Peachy in real life, and every single time, I just see PRincess Peach, smiling in front of a computer screen. typing stuff and giggling.

She's THAT Cheery.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Anyone want friendlies? :O I need to make my Sonic awesome or else I'm going to fail hard in the upcoming tourneys, lol.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
I try to imagine Peachy in real life, and every single time, I just see PRincess Peach, smiling in front of a computer screen. typing stuff and giggling.

She's THAT Cheery.
lmfao...the wierd thing is that i think the SAME thing.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

She's THAT Cheery.
Haha :laugh: same here!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
:laugh: Anyone wanna have friendlies :laugh:
Someone play him/her (sorry, I don't know but I think you're a girl?). He/she has a really good Snake that might be on par with Aryman's.

@ Shogun_Fox:

My avatar is the main characters of the Studio Ghibli classic "My Neighbor Totoro" drawn in the style of Matt Groening, the creator of Simpsons, Futurama, and the severelly underrated comic series "Life is Hell."

@ Shadowfirex100:

I already sent them out for Hit Me With Your Best Smash. Reminders for "Into the Unknown" will probably be sent out Monday.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Someone play him/her (sorry, I don't know but I think you're a girl?). He/she has a really good Snake that might be on par with Aryman's.
If Buinny can wait about 3 1/2 hours until I get out of work, I'll be happy to play. :)

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry FMOI, it's okay. I'm actually a 19 year old male from Coral Springs, FL. Sorry for the confusion with my user name, bunnyma. It's basically just an inside joke between my friends and I. But regardless, I think that everyone on smashboards can agree that bunnies are cute (gets ready to take out the knife to anyone that says no). :)

cba

Smash Master
Sir Orion, I can wait 3 1/2 hours. Just message me whenever you are ready. My FC is 4768-7105-1523.
LOL. that was funny. here in NY they would just look at you With a blank expession if someone asks that in person.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I might be able to play you (and anyone else) tomorrow. I'm going to my brothers house tomorrow morning and he has wifi that works :laugh:

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
I'm always open to brawl. Besides, I gotta start posting more and adding more people to my friend roster. Samusbrawler, cba, Sir Orion, or anyone else that is in the mood for some matches, just message and I'll be eager to fight. <(^_^<)

cba

Smash Master

Ha! First, I don't date "girls," I date "women" and my standards for anyone are ridiculously high and I refuse to settle. So if some girl does come up, I'd hope she's seen the Saw series because I have a feeling she'll be living one.

Everyone is so homophobic, nowadays. Am I right to say that? I find history so ironic.

S-Fox, I swear if you steal my Game & Watch secrets I'll have to forcably remove them from your brain. And I mean that literally.
Oh god exellence, you find any opportunity to "Snap" at people. and no one tries to kill exellence, im the mastermind of his thoughts. He actually consults me before posting. and yes i will kill you if you **** w/ him.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm always open to brawl. Besides, I gotta start posting more and adding more people to my friend roster. Samusbrawler, cba, Sir Orion, or anyone else that is in the mood for some matches, just message and I'll be eager to fight. <(^_^<)
Alright bunnyma, I'll be sure to send you a message tomorrow. I'm not sure how long I'll be there for so hopefully we contact each other before I leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom