• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellence

Smash Champion
GG's Excellence. It was fun. I thimk my brother did better than me against you though :laugh:
Now I've finally felt the wrath of Excellence
Though I wasn't able to do what I wanted at times due to lag, but it was the same thing for you so you just did much better

And my Zelda's better than that, its just I can't fight Olimar with Zelda, and when that game started I was like "Oh no I'm gonna get destroyed" and sure enough...
GG's SamusBrawler, I had fun, too. I'm not sure who was who, so I can't really tell you who was doing better. Just know that I have no Luigi players to consistantly practice with and the match-up is strongly in Weegee's favor (35:65), so that could have been why it looked like he was doing a little better.

I know how you feel about lag, I love to Whistle into a rising DAir then Smash a staggering victim, but lag prevents that, too. What you really just have to do is try your best to work with what's given. Have you ever tried to chaingrab Marth with King Dedede online? It's a pain in the *** because lag ruins ShieldGrabs.

That whole match with Zelda was just... Lol. I don't mean to be insulting, but you really seemed at a loss for what to do. At first I thought you were sandbagging so you could switch to Shiek and own the hell out of me, but I guess you weren't. Don't take it too hard though because I'm sure you'll get better, just don't get good like RoyalBlood. That Zelda is ridiculously hard to play.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Peachy, I like you. Your personality really lightens my mood which is always good. How old are you like five? Because anyone with a realistic outlook on things would have to be **** near insane to remain as cheery as you. If not, please mail me whatever your taking.

I just did this and guess how I imagined her? You remember the Burger King commerical with the scary *** looking king? Imagine someone like that dressed as Peach. Now picture that person staring at a computer screen with a huge smile. Doesn't that frighten you?

♥Thanks for the backhanded compliment Mr. Excellence! Am I getting to you? ^__^b

♥Awww... and thanks for imagining me as that Burger King guy! I always wanted to meet him! And you just relating me to him.... ooo... what an adventure that would be! ;)

~Peachy~

♥Ooooooo.... I can picture it now! ;)

♥But the only thing I smell is Mr. Excellence's stinky breath! d^__^;

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lol, I remember that. You posted it when I was guessing at what Fatmanonice really meant.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
@ Excellence, haha I know what you mean. I am at a loss when it comes to Olimar in general, but I have no clue really what to do when using Zelda. Plus I've been getting worse with Zelda, I've been practicing with her less and I just can't play her like I used to

And Roaylbloods Zelda is Scary

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Seconded, Ary. I move that we cut about 1 foot off of each of FMOI's legs.

Objections?

~Peachy~

you both could join my tourney andyou will be facing each other, also you both could win 2000 wii points.
♥Oooooo.... backhanded advertising! Very Clever! ;)

♥And very funny clip Mr. Barge! ^___^

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Gah, that video's not available now.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
FMOI...permission to cut off one foot's worth of leg? To make you more normal.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Me and my brother will do some matches if anyones interested

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I think I'm going to stick to my original decision about using Donkey Kong for Hit Me with Your Best Smash. He can kill Metaknight as low as 70% with his Fsmash, that's awesome! :laugh:

@ Excellence:

That lag sucked. I'm screwing around with my router to see if I can get a better connection somehow. One of my friends is playing on XBox Live and I think that may be part of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom