• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offline vs Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
... Well first of my life got better, and I don't need your help or fill pity for me. I just asked for you to pray for me, and my family. Next thing, before pulling my beam out've my eye, pull your's out before focusing on me. Some will get what I mean.

@yusuke that really set me of dude. I'll just ignore that.

I already got them jerks in my blog. *shrungs*

Btw. Maybe you should look at why I did what I did. You'll know what I mean.
I'll give ya a clue. Think back to when I came to aib, that is all.

:phone:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm so glad you ignored that. I would hate to see what you could do to SmashWhimp.

Probably beat him at Smash, you are pretty good after all.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
*thumbs towards Slush and Toilet*

Look at these queens.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
Who says such a thing like that? You can either move to a smash scene, or make your own.

It's simple.
Doing the first make would make you look like a desperate fanboy of the franchise.

Doing the second is the most ageist thing I have ever heard from someone. Stop ignoring the younger players who are restricted from making a Smash Scene...

Ha you wanna talk get lost dude. I don't have time for your childish posts
He's merely concerned for you're overuse of cursing...

Uh your also a decent fellow[: but you did troll me dude, and didn't want to. I thought I could start on a new leaf.

What I say to myself EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. A. THREAD. I. MAKE. EVOLVES. IN. A. WAY. THAT. I. DID. NOT. WISH. FOR. IT. TO. EVOLVE. :mad:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Doing the first make would make you look like a desperate fanboy of the franchise.

Doing the second is the most ageist thing I have ever heard from someone. Stop ignoring the younger players who are restricted from making a Smash Scene...

He's merely concerned for you're overuse of cursing...

What I say to myself EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. A. THREAD. I. MAKE. EVOLVES. IN. A. WAY. THAT. I. DID. NOT. WISH. FOR. IT. TO. EVOLVE. :mad:

YEAH man, lol that's all in the past. Anyway I don't know if he saw my comment about me saying sorry for thinking he was trolling me. I'm so happy I'm gone from aib:D

EDIT: btw what did you mean of me ignoring younger players?

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
YEAH man, lol that's all in the past. Anyway I don't know if he saw my comment about me saying sorry for thinking he was trolling me. I'm so happy I'm gone from aib:D

EDIT: btw what did you mean of me ignoring younger players?
I was talking to Vinyl

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
This is getting stupid.

Well, back to hoping someone starts another religion debate in User Blogs or The Proving Grounds.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I remember when the arguments and the **** hitting the fan here used to be entertaining.

Bring it back on track, because obviously you guys can't go on entertaining tangents, meaning I won't be forgiving.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Anyways, explain.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Yea I'm curious. Why can't younger people get other people to play video games with them? Is there something about not being able to drink alcohol (legally, anyway) that makes you unable to gather others of similar interests together for fun times? I'm not following that line of thought, unless you like, need booze to talk to people?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yea I'm curious. Why can't younger people get other people to play video games with them? Is there something about not being able to drink alcohol (legally, anyway) that makes you unable to gather others of similar interests together for fun times? I'm not following that line of thought, unless you like, need booze to talk to people?
Apparently some think that way<.<

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I'm going to post in one of these ****ing blogs once and once only.

If you actual value some kind of real discussion or, idunno, JUST IN GENERAL HIGHER QUALITY ****ING BLOG POSTS BEING PUT IN UB, STOP ****ING BUMPING THIS ****.

HOLY **** WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE THIS ISN'T A GODDAMN IM OR FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATE.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

If you actual value some kind of real discussion or, idunno, JUST IN GENERAL HIGHER QUALITY ****ING BLOG POSTS BEING PUT IN UB, STOP ****ING BUMPING THIS ****.

HOLY **** WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE THIS ISN'T A GODDAMN IM OR FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATE.
There goes Falcon, ****ting himself again.

Like the sun sets, or the tides rise, you can be sure, he will poop over something completely stupid.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
There goes Falcon, ****ting himself again.

Like the sun sets, or the tides rise, you can be sure, he will poop over something completely stupid.
I have no idea what your talking about xD

But if you want legit blogs. Then your wish will be granted:3

EDIT: lol people bump this xD ROFL love you guys<3

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
This is getting stupid.

Well, back to hoping someone starts another religion debate in User Blogs or The Proving Grounds.

I want that picture

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Anyways, explain.
Which one? The fact that moving someplace only because you're local area is "sane" and doesn't play Smash Bros, let alone Video Games in general, or the fact that starting a Smash Scene is just out of the question for me because I have the organization skills of a junkyard manager.

It's not an issue over a beverage I wouldn't drink if you paid me. It's an issue over my personal safety.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

the internet is so hard and stressful : (

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The problem isn't GYK, tbh, it's everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom