• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offline vs Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I couldn't understand that entire last paragraph dude.
And sure, but I ain't going full yoshi. Lucario's my main dude~ =w= You ok with that? Lucario kinda wrecks yoshi though...

Sent you a PM. Ready when you are dude. =w= best 2 outta 3 sound good? I gotta hurry this up, since I still got school work.
XD Your gonna know something about me that you ain't gonna be something bro:3 you better get body me:D xD *grins*

First I'll play weekend, because I don't feel like playing now, and second you got Hw:3 have fun my due. GYK

@Fox camel Toe. Lol xD me mad look buddy at least I don't have Hulk Hogan on your shoulders now... O_O better watch out buddy:3

:phone:

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
Next time I see a trollface, I am infracting someone, and I will hunt you across every ****ing board, monitor every post, and infract every possible violation until you are banned.
What you need then is

(Offer not valid on 4chan)

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
Wow dude, theres only one video of this GYK kid playing on youtube, and he rages on his only friend...

@zatch688 dude get lost. **** quit following me. Kz only uploads matches of him winning, this bull. **** gald I left your ****ty website. None of you were a challenge. only laggy matches, and laggy mk matches. You want a deminstration. Ego my *** dude. I ****ing know I'm good. it's your stupid system in aib.
GoldenYoshiKing23 3 weeks ago

GoldenYoshiKing, what the hell happened to you? You were a kick *** Yoshi user, a good friend, and someone I envy'd actually. Now you're just another someone who became what you once hated. Funny how you say I upload matches of only me winning. Look at the KZ VS. Spanz set, he won two out of three matches. Quit trying to bring me down with you GYK. I don't need people like you discouraging me and bringing me to your level. Look at what you've become.
KoolzoneTube in reply to GoldenYoshiKing23 3 weeks ago

PS. I thought you play melee, now you lost all my respect, your garbage, learn to do advanced techniques in melee, or you're just lazy

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Wow dude, theres only one video of this GYK kid playing on youtube, and he rages on his only friend...

@zatch688 dude get lost. **** quit following me. Kz only uploads matches of him winning, this bull. **** gald I left your ****ty website. None of you were a challenge. only laggy matches, and laggy mk matches. You want a deminstration. Ego my *** dude. I ****ing know I'm good. it's your stupid system in aib.
GoldenYoshiKing23 3 weeks ago

Blakh! It's not even a real match, and he's not my friend anymore!

GoldenYoshiKing, what the hell happened to you? You were a kick *** Yoshi user, a good friend, and someone I envy'd actually. Now you're just another someone who became what you once hated. Funny how you say I upload matches of only me winning. Look at the KZ VS. Spanz set, he won two out of three matches. Quit trying to bring me down with you GYK. I don't need people like you discouraging me and bringing me to your level. Look at what you've become.
KoolzoneTube in reply to GoldenYoshiKing23 3 weeks ago

PS. I thought you play melee, now you lost all my respect, your garbage, learn to do advanced techniques in melee, or you're just lazy
Blakh! It's not even a real match, and he's not my friend anymore!
It's just him making himself look good. I don't need that.
I don't have those friends anymore. I play with regular dude's from youtube that are good players, AND MOSTLY HAVEN'T HEARD'VE AIB!

:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
How's that for troll spray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom