• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Zelda might come back but I dont think Shiek will, because if there using the TP Link there probably gona use the TP Zelda (who now has a sword w00p) wich dosent have Shiek. Maybe Link can transform into Wolf Link and there will be an annoying Imp on his back telling his oppnets off.
I was thinking, Zelda in Melee was set to be strictly from OoT. Not only did she have Shiek, but her B moves were abilities given to Link in OoT (Farore's Wind, Nayru's Love, Din's Fire) IF they do use TP Zelda, they may need to cut out not only Sheik but change her B moves too, since those 3 abilities havn't appeared in a LoZ game since OoT. However, I'm on the side of keeping Zelda/Sheik either as they were or separating them and keeping them both but as 2 different characters.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Zamus and Samus aren't two completely different characters. They are both the same character but Samus changes to Zamus under certain conditions. Pay attention n00b.
No shiz sherlock,but i will be harder to come up with a good concept of her turning back to zamus.Is her suit going to magicaly form on her?We need somthing proababall,she not magic like Zelda.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
No shiz sherlock,but i will be harder to come up with a good concept of her turning back to zamus.Is her suit going to magicaly form on her?We need somthing proababall,she not magic like Zelda.
But she's technologically advanced, which in my book is as good as magic. :p But I didn't say it, Sakurai did. And if Samus' suit does break off, then she'll just have to go on an adventure to get all her parts back. :grin: :chuckle: :lick: :urg: :psycho: :p :ohwell: :mad: :dizzy: ;) :( :laugh: :) :embarrass And if it's part of her Super Smash, then when she dies she'll most likely get it back upon revival. Sakurai knows his stuff. Don't doubt him.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
What about Luigi and Jigglypuff though, everyones saying all thr oringonals are comin back but they never said anything about them

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
Have you ever played a Metroid game? Samus's suit materializes on her when she needs to wear it.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
What about Luigi and Jigglypuff though, everyones saying all thr oringonals are comin back but they never said anything about them
Everyone is saying that they will, but no one knows for sure. The only people who do know who's coming back for certain are the people in Nintendo. But I don't think you will need to worry about Luigi and Jigglypuff, they're pretty solid characters and they both built up a reputation in Melee. They were both frowned upon in SSB64 because Jiggly was weak and light and Luigi was just a clone of Mario but in Melee Jigglypuff was dominant in the air and Luigi made a good wavedasher being slippery as soap. I highly doubt they will be booted. HOWEVER, there is a rumor that Luigi may not be put in but I am unsure about the credibility of that statement.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Right before Melee came out everyone was saying Luigi & Jigglypuff wouldn't return, because they were the only 2 characters from the origional that weren't shown in any of the screen shots or videos. The bottom line is people are idiots.

freddy 22

Smash Rookie
X-x-Dyce-x-X Luigi has to be in brawl. I believe any character in the first game has a place in brawl no matter what.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Luigi even stared in a couple of his own games. Maybe not the best games...but at least he had his own. I just can't see Luigi not being in Brawl.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Luigi owns! I like him even more than Mario and him being cut=Nintendo loses massive bussiness. Luigi > Mario=heck yes! Luigi not in SSBB=find my bat, and find who removed him! That would make about as mad as, well you get the picture.

If you even think Zelda has a chance of being cut, you don't know your stuff. The only Nintendo princessess that rival her are Peach and Daisy. I think it is safe to assume her return, and a new moveset revolving around TP/sword. Also expect diffrent types of magic!

Right before Melee came out everyone was saying Luigi & Jigglypuff wouldn't return, because they were the only 2 characters from the origional that weren't shown in any of the screen shots or videos. The bottom line is people are idiots.

^^^^=owned! Beat down, nice=pure facts! A lot of people are idiots, and people who think Luigi isn't going to appear in SSBB=retarted. No facts, no chance of being right! He's in the #1selling video game of all time!

He's in, easily so don't doubt it, you'll look like the idiot you are (not saying anyone)! If they remove him, only characters more important=Mario (Bowser & Peach rival Luigi). That is three characters at most. Sounds like you have a lot of characters who are more important than him. Smart one (*cough* stupid to doubt me on this *cough*)! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

^^^^ He's in! Doubt it, and everyone will laugh when you are wrong (possilby again)! Luigi owns, maybe not in SSB, but outside of it he does! So anyone who doubts his return is stupid!

If a idiot doubts me, I'll even get a list of games he's been in, how many units each game he has benn in sold, and how big he is! Then who will be laughing! Also, again don't believe everything! Don't believe some people, who say junk like "Kirby isn't in SSSB, Sakurai said so", when he is in the two trailers! People=liars, ignorant, or just plain flat out stupid! Go Luigi! I think I summed up this enough, and pwned all who doubt Luigi's return!

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
everyone from melee is in except low tier trust me ...i kno lots dont believe me if u want but yea xPP...if u wanna kno more let me kno i can fill u in with a lot of things

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Learn to spell. And post a source or we'll disregard your half ***ed excuse of a post.

Pikachu is low tier so why did Sakurai confirm him?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Seriously dyce I wouldnt talk, so this mean we dont have to listen to anyone unless hes a journey man? and besides ur just 5 posts above n00b, I know u wanna feel superior now but its stil lto early XD...

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I highly doubt nintendo really cares about the tiers. I think the tiers is something that the Smash community came up with, not Nintendo. and Kirby is in the bottom tier, and yet he is comfirmed. You have no clue what you're talking about. Get you facts straight.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Seriously dyce I wouldnt talk, so this mean we dont have to listen to anyone unless hes a journey man? and besides ur just 5 posts above n00b, I know u wanna feel superior now but its stil lto early XD...
More Power to ya (even though im a n00b) I hate people who can tell people off when there just ahead by a tinybit

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol the guy says if we had any information about brawl we he would have been in SWF for a while. true what strider says is crap, but cmon, lets say I join today SWF, was it to give info on brawl? no most of the people here are on SWF cause they wanna learn techniques, talk about and be better at smash, not to give info on brawl...

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
That's true. That's why I joined SWF. I think strider just trying to raise his post count or something. Still, I can't be hard on Dyce, I was the same way for awhile. I thought I was all high and mighty cause I was a journeyman. LOL!

Wrath`

Smash Master
ANd when he does have it it will be the first two-handed sword.
It better be heavy so it can pack a helzz of a punch

Top Bottom