• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Rhyme

Smash Lord

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
[/COLOR]

Like it but doesn't match.

Probably best matching.

My personal favorite(obviously).

Works, it's between either this almost hard to read color or the 'lighter-bluish-don't think it's been used-color'. I'd say the blue one, but that choice is entirely up to you.;)

Teh ^ _ ^ tanks bloo it tis.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Actually I thought you were using a darker shade of blue. Maybe Oblivion could make his font bold and then the two of you would be distinguishable.

Either way, it's better to be forgotten by an absent minded user than to be blamed for thread off-topicness.
Perhaps, He does have dibs on it. So ill use the almost hard to read color, its in the indigo-purple ranges anyway. Darkslateblue

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
WTF!!?! I wasn't even here and got blamed for everything.
Dammit. I was kind of hoping you wouldn't have seen that xD Alright, so some of it's my fault too...

That's a list of edibles which I have a distaste for.
Good. Because I wouldn't have wanted to subject you to the spiked-meatshake to test that list... let alone make the **** thing xp~~~~~~~~~;|

That's uber crazy, I wouldn't buy PS3 here for $700.
Wait, aren't they only 600? Or did the price go up in the states since I last heard?

Why is this your dream?
Uh, it's a long and um... depressing story. I'd rather not get into it.

I hope this possibility does NOT become a reality. Ness stays. If Lucas want's to join than that's fine.
It wont happen. They'll just include Lucas for the same reasons they included Roy (though a bit later in terms of respective release dates of their games).

That's the ONLY way Ness leaving is acceptable.
I'm still not quite okay with that, but then again I've never played any of the Earthbound/Mother games... Maybe if they release that special edition bit with Mother1-3 in the states, I'd be content.

Apperantly you don't.
That's not what it means.
[/meanness]
Psh, you aren't nearly harsh enough, girl.

Ya know, I find that color easier to read than Rhyme's, ºOblivionº.
Not so much the colour than the font. Rhyme, your font + bold + italics = bleeding eyes. You can keep the colour though. That's at least nice.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
:mad: Ive been spamming alot, i know ive posted atleast 4 more times. and my account only went up by 2 :( . And why does everyone use bleeding to discribe text color ?

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Haha, but just remember that I won't change it if I myself don't have a problem reading it. At least I think I worded that sentence correctly. *pshh* it is late.

The "meanness" didn't refer to my comment about Wrath having infantile knowledge of the tier list. I put that in the wrong place. It should have gone after the post from Helios.

PS3 might be $600 now, but it hardly matters. Unless it goes below 350 I won't even consider purchasing it. Not even for the new Ratchet and Clank, nor Devil May Cry 4.

And rules of the lunch table, you brought up the idea of "a long and um... depressing story" so now you have to elaborate.;)

Bold and red colour change? Testing, at least it matches my name ^.^
Yay! What's with this recent addition of titles to your posts?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Darn you Sony!!! I so want to play games like Tekken 6 and Devil May Cry 4 (Dante & Vergil rule even though the main character will be some random guy named "Nero." Lame!) *Sigh* Yeah Rhyme, until that price goes down I won't be purchasing one anytime soon....

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Okay, we'll see about that story when I'm completely awake. I'm too groggy to tell a story, let alone come up with it off the top of my head ;p

As for the PS3 bit, I'm just looking forward to MGS4 and FFXIII. DMC4 and Tekken 6 may be future purchases as well. By the time any of those games even come out, I'm sure the system would've at least dropped by a hundred or so.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Okay, we'll see about that story when I'm completely awake. I'm too groggy to tell a story, let alone come up with it off the top of my head ;p

As for the PS3 bit, I'm just looking forward to MGS4 and FFXIII. DMC4 and Tekken 6 may be future purchases as well. By the time any of those games even come out, I'm sure the system would've at least dropped by a hundred or so.
I heard they were making a remake to FFVII does anyone know about this ?

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
False.

There was only a PS3 tech demo.

There's been absolutely no official statement to further that point.

Okay maybe, seeing as how SquareEnix only answered that question saying, "A project of that magnitude would require far more people than we can allocate to so much work at this time."

Red Exodus

Smash Master
These 2 stickies are probably the most off-topic stickies I have ever read/posted on. I wonder how long we'll be off-topic for.... Probably until we get more news about brawl.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Yes.

That was actually what I was going to say, yes.
Is it really? That's amazing.;)

But truthfully, what were you going to say?

These 2 stickies are probably the most off-topic stickies I have ever read/posted on. I wonder how long we'll be off-topic for.... Probably until we get more news about brawl.
Don't worry, the exact moment more Brawl info is released, this thread will get back on topic for about a week. Then, when we have beaten to death everything that was released(which I promise won't be much), the off topicness will resume.

Yeah. *sigh* it never stood a chance.
*Sheds tear then gets over it*

On a side note, I can't keep up with BigD/Ipslne/rAt's big word usage anymore. I'm not that smart unfortunately.:dizzy:

Wrath`

Smash Master
BIG WORD OF THE DAY:Quadrillion= a cardinal number represented in the US by 1 followed by 15 zeros.In great britain it is followed by 24 zeros.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
You think all the Mario characters (mario and related to mario) are going to stay?

That includes yoshi and DK also.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I believe Yoshi is guaranteed since a stage from one of his games is shown in the last trailer. Donkey Kong, I believe, has almost as much of a chance as Yoshi does. (I'm gonna get mauled for saying this) Bowser, Peach, and Luigi have a slightly less chance than Donkey Kong and Dr. Mario has almost no chance.

To put it in numbers (I hate doing this):
Yoshi 100%
Donkey Kong 98%
Bowser 94%
Peach 93%
Luigi 92%
Dr. Mario 10%

If it wasn't evident enough by the fact that I wrote it, this is all my personal opinion.

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
Is it really? That's amazing.;)

But truthfully, what were you going to say?
Chicken butt.

You think all the Mario characters (mario and related to mario) are going to stay?

That includes yoshi and DK also.
DK isn't a Mario character; he's in the Mario party games and the original Donkey Kong, but to my knowledge he's not in any other Mario games, and he does have a series of his own (which seems to have died, unfortunately...).

But yes, all the Mario characters will stay for Brawl. They're so primary that the people at Nintendo would stab themselves if they did something like remove a Mario character.

On an unrelated note, look at this AIM conversation I had:

Dray013: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=516492&topic=33644097
GotACoolName: But I suck. D:
Auto response from Dray013: At work till 4, then probably a nap cuz I'm workin like a dawg!

Dray013: lol, the money match was a joke
GotACoolName: :3
Dray013: if you want to play me, I'll drive to you. How bad are you?
GotACoolName: RAPIST
GotACoolName: I have trouble four-stocking a level 9.
Dray013: bah, don't play lvl 9's
GotACoolName: I have no one else to play. T_T
Dray013: hmmm
Dray013: how old are you?
GotACoolName: 14
Dray013: ooh, youngster
Dray013: hmm
Dray013: lol, if that didn't make me sound like a rapist...
GotACoolName: xd
Dray013: but yeah, some Friday on my way back home (I'm in whitewater now, I usually come home every other weekend or so)
Dray013: if you want I could just stop by. You're literally right on my way home
Dray013: could get some smash in, I could show you some stuff
Dray013: up to you though
Dray013: and your parents obviously
GotACoolName: o-o;;
Dray013: anyway, I'm out
Dray013: lemme know if you want me to dot hat
Dray013: later
GotACoolName: o-o;; k
Auto response from Dray013: At work till 4, then probably a nap cuz I'm workin like a dawg!

x-x

:p

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
He is so. He and Mario both premiered ini the same game. They both just spun off into their own series.

in a way, it's like saying Yoshi and Wario aren't Mario characters.
They were in the same first game and are in spin-offs together, but they have not been in any mainstream Mario games every since the original Donkey Kong.

No, it's not like saying Yoshi and Wario aren't Mario characters. Yoshi and Wario are still in mainstream Mario games; Yoshi was in Super Mario Sunshine, both Yoshi and Wario were in Super Mario 64 DS, etc.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
They were in the same first game and are in spin-offs together, but they have not been in any mainstream Mario games every since the original Donkey Kong.
...Uh HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?! Mario vs. Donkey Kong?!

Only an idiot wouldn't realize that. I'm sorry, but it's true!

Top Bottom