• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

MasterGary

Smash Ace
Since all of you people seem to have a problem with the way that I type, I'll try to use betterer grammer and try to use them puncuation guys a lil' better.

But I still can't really see Pac Man as a character in SSBB. I would much prefer seeing someone make a Krystal move set , mainly because she seems alot more likely than him.

But just because I don't really have much else to do I'll give a list of characters that I would like to be added to the roster.

Daisy (my fave in mario tenis and in mario kart)
Waluigi ( because he's cool and deserves a spot if wario is there, u cant just hav 1 of em)
King dedede( he has potential , and if he make it in they can take away the hammer from kirby , because i never realy understood how a puffball cud swing sumthign that size)
Krystal ( she cud use alot of fox's move from star fox adventures with the staff, sins fox isint using the staff and its rightfully hers.)

I can't think of anyone else right now so im gone.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well yes krystal has more chance than pacmans, cause pac man is 3rd party while krystal is 1st party, and still I c pac man chances kinda low, Im thinking sonic and megaman are the oens that will be added in brawl... [/offtopic-ness]

MasterGary

Smash Ace
Well yes krystal has more chance than pacmans, cause pac man is 3rd party while krystal is 1st party, and still I c pac man chances kinda low, Im thinking sonic and megaman are the oens that will be added in brawl... [/offtopic-ness]
I don't find that Sonic would be a very good fighter but people seem to like him. Personaly that blue hedgehog never realy intrested me, Knuckles is much cooler and plus he's red (the bestest color) . From the MegaMan series I would rather see Zero ( so far there isint anywunt that uses a light saber like sword in ssb)

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
Bob Barker would have more of a chance than pac man, really. I like megaman and Sonic, but as far as starfox (starwolf) goes, i think wolf would probably have a higher percent rate then Krystal.

"Since all of you people seem to have a problem with the way that I type, I'll try to use betterer grammer and try to use them puncuation guys a lil' better. "

I don't mind you typing, I sometimes use grammer and puncuation as well. unless that was a weird way of sarcasim

Stryks

Smash Hero
^^ Pacman has a better chance than u think, he appeared in the mario kart arcade game, so I wouldnt bet against pac man If I were u...

I heard there was a game named sonic battle, thus Sonic CAN fight, and if ANYONE from the sonic game sis gonna get in, its sonic himself...

And im oing with classic megaman, seeing how sakurai likes the retro characters, hes pretty much sinonomous (SP?) to the NES era... thus I believe his chances are greater than that of any othe rMM, not to mention having more games than any other MM in a nintendo platform... [Ok ill end offtopic-ness HERE]

MasterGary

Smash Ace
Bob Barker would have more of a chance than pac man, really. I like megaman and Sonic, but as far as starfox (starwolf) goes, i think wolf would probably have a higher percent rate then Krystal.

"Since all of you people seem to have a problem with the way that I type, I'll try to use betterer grammer and try to use them puncuation guys a lil' better. "

I don't mind you typing, I sometimes use grammer and puncuation as well. unless that was a weird way of sarcasim
I wasn't really talking about you. I was more talking along the lines of people whose names starts with an "I".

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman

Massive fail. :p

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Ah what the hell have I started here? MasterGary, I don't mind your typing that much... I'm just being a douche. It's what I do sometimes when I get bored. Not to mention that you pretty much called me out on having no reading ability; which if anything helps your case just fine xD

So what are we talking about now? I skimmed. Caught something about Bob Barker (who's never been Nintendo sponsored) and PacMan (who seems to have good relations with Nintendo... shall I bring that quote explaining Miyamoto and PacMan?)

Let's see... CoolName made another appearance as "witty poster #2" and this new guy here, buddy-somethinghexadecimal that I don't care to remember takes the role of "wannabe significant poster #bagillion."

See how easy it is to accept sarcasm kids? Now I just sit back and wait for someone who doesn't get it.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
For me, I'd really love to see Mr. Game & Watch and the Ice Climbers return. I'm not too sure about everyone else. Ones that I think doesn't have too much of a good chance of returning are Dr. Mario, pichu, Young Link, and Roy. That's just me, though.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord

That was Wario. This has been asked once before which I believe is really once too many. Like, seriously. I can hear your hand slapping your forehead from here.
that was kinda hard to believe but then when i saw the vid again i was like omg it is him!!

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Let's talk about TwoK's dream team, shall we? It seemed as if this thread was about to die.

So who's all there? There's Waluigi, possibly the worst named and least popular Mario "villian" in existence; though considering his appearance in just about every Mario sports game, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Brawl. {sadly}

Falco avec Launcher de Rockets. I believe this one's been discussed already, and I still stand by the more powerful laser (in respect to Fox) he currently has.

Blaziken, who I've just recently seen in a Pokemon movie I was watching while relatively tipsy at some party. It was on Cartoon Network after adult swim, we were all feeling nostalgic, but didn't understand a **** thing about this new generation bit. I'll have to personally say no to Blaziken, even though it's probably going to happen.

Who the hell is that anyways? That next one, who's not Shadow... and not Sonic. I stopped playing Sonic after Sonic 3D Blast ruined my life.

Yeah, well... no argument on that guy.

GrayFox? We'll have yet to see. I don't recall this being discussed specifically, but generalized under other StarFox characters.

So who has opinions?

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Let's talk about TwoK's dream team, shall we? It seemed as if this thread was about to die.

Who the hell is that anyways? That next one, who's not Shadow... and not Sonic. I stopped playing Sonic after Sonic 3D Blast ruined my life.

So who has opinions?
*ChildVoice 3rd out home run ending: *Hey hey, Cmon now !. Silver deserves a better explanation than that ! tsk teh, tum tie teh tsk* Ran out of T sounding silabals... I mean cmon. The guy thats not sonic and not shadow. teh tsk.

MasterGary

Smash Ace

So who's all there? There's Waluigi, possibly the worst named and least popular Mario "villian" in existence; though considering his appearance in just about every Mario sports game, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Brawl. {sadly}

Falco avec Launcher de Rockets. I believe this one's been discussed already, and I still stand by the more powerful laser (in respect to Fox) he currently has.

Blaziken, who I've just recently seen in a Pokemon movie I was watching while relatively tipsy at some party. It was on Cartoon Network after adult swim, we were all feeling nostalgic, but didn't understand a **** thing about this new generation bit. I'll have to personally say no to Blaziken, even though it's probably going to happen.

Yeah, well... no argument on that guy.

GrayFox? We'll have yet to see. I don't recall this being discussed specifically, but generalized under other StarFox characters.

So who has opinions?
The other hedgehog is Silver. It's not Grayfox but wolf O'Donnel aka Starwolf. What's so wrong with blaziken? And falco's laser is cool but if since Falco's probably gonna be changed I was just giving out ideas.

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHAH I had Metal Gear in my head at the time I was thinking StarFox. Just a dumb mistake xD

I used to be a huge Sonic fan from Sonic 1-3 and Sonic and Knuckles. After Sonic 3D Blast I lost quite a bit of faith and hadn't kept up. Only reason I know of Shadow is through various gaming magazines. I recognized Silver, just didn't recall the name ^_^; Pretty much why I had little opinion on him.

As for Blaziken, I'm not saying he'd be bad for Brawl... I just have a slight grudge against the ever expanding Pokemon franchise. They could've stopped after 252...

MasterGary

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAH I had Metal Gear in my head at the time I was thinking StarFox. Just a dumb mistake xD

I used to be a huge Sonic fan from Sonic 1-3 and Sonic and Knuckles. After Sonic 3D Blast I lost quite a bit of faith and hadn't kept up. Only reason I know of Shadow is through various gaming magazines. I recognized Silver, just didn't recall the name ^_^; Pretty much why I had little opinion on him.

As for Blaziken, I'm not saying he'd be bad for Brawl... I just have a slight grudge against the ever expanding Pokemon franchise. They could've stopped after 252...
You have to understand , untill they can't make a profit off of pokemon anymore THEY'LL KEEP MAKING MORE O_O.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
What do you have against me? I don't like to make enemies on forums. I don't want to end up like "The Wrath Of Koarin."
Nothing, you just became Ipslne's first person to not understand his sarcasm.

That was so very well explaned, I completly agree. But Ruby and Sapphire would have been a good stoping point, but pokemon online you can argue with that.
Online makes everything better. Brawl will trump Halo 3, the only reason people play Halo 2 over Melee is due to Melee's failure at onlinedness. Brawl online=downward spiraling Halo popularity.

You have to understand , untill they can't make a profit off of pokemon anymore THEY'LL KEEP MAKING MORE O_O.
Unfoutunately.

They could've stopped after 252...
Correction, they SHOULD have stopped after 252.

So who has opinions?
I don't, pick me!

those who fail worse cannot respond.:lick:
But they can sure as hell try.

"It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

:p
Indubidbly.

that was kinda hard to believe but then when i saw the vid again i was like omg it is him!!
As you call yourself out as being one of the naive and doing exactly the kind of person Devastlian was making fun of.

For me, I'd really love to see Mr. Game & Watch and the Ice Climbers return. I'm not too sure about everyone else. Ones that I think doesn't have too much of a good chance of returning are Dr. Mario, pichu, Young Link, and Roy. That's just me, though.
Anyone but me read this post?

See how easy it is to accept sarcasm kids? Now I just sit back and wait for someone who doesn't get it.
We've got a winner, your buddy.

Massive fail. :p
Intentionally horrible grammar.

EDIT:
I wasn't really talking about you. I was more talking along the lines of people whose names starts with an "I".
I can't figure it out! Who'd he directly assault? So confusing...:p

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I highly doubt that...<.<
Unfoutunately.
:/
I like the 4th generation Pokemon...the 3rd were kinda hokey, though...

Also, you should say "251" since Treecko, the first in the 3rd generation Pokedex, is #252.

And...I'd like King Dedede to return but be more interactive. Like be playable...<.<

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
^^ Pacman has a better chance than u think, he appeared in the mario kart arcade game, so I wouldnt bet against pac man If I were u...

I heard there was a game named sonic battle, thus Sonic CAN fight, and if ANYONE from the sonic game sis gonna get in, its sonic himself...
Exactly, especially sense Namco doesn't mind associating themselves with Nintendo. (Soul Calibur let Link battle in a good fighting game) That goes for Sega as well (F-Zero GX was designed by Sega & Nintendo)

Falco_Phoenix

Smash Cadet
Pacman doesn't sound too unreasonable, but, what would he do?

Of course sonic can fight, he fights giant robots in every one of his games! Sonic is probably one of the most likely 3rd parties. I choose Sonic over Pacman.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Man.... rhyme is kinda mean. She reminds me of dyna dash.... but mean o.o
What was that? I was mean to ONE person because they said something that has been mentioned dozens of times in every topic I visit. If being mean once makes me a bad person, what does your deffinition of mean make Ipslne? :laugh:

Also, you should say "251" since Treecko, the first in the 3rd generation Pokedex, is #252.

And...I'd like King Dedede to return but be more interactive. Like be playable...<.<
No, I meant first since the last time he said "Now just wait for someone else to misread what I wrote" or something like that.

I don't know how many pokemon there are, I said 252 because that's what Ipslne said.

KDDD would be interesting. I would much enjoy seeing what Nintendo would do with him.

whitekirby

Smash Cadet
M.m.m.m.mmmm Toasty

I couldn't really see Pac-man in brawl. I guess his down B could be that bouce from pac-man world 2 His B> could be that dash from Pcw2. But the rest I can't think of right now. Yay for first post! Also yay for typeing on the Wii.:laugh:

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Exactly, especially sense Namco doesn't mind associating themselves with Nintendo. (Soul Calibur let Link battle in a good fighting game) That goes for Sega as well (F-Zero GX was designed by Sega & Nintendo)
Not to mention the second Mario Kart GP (which has Pacman, Blinky [who was in the first one as well], Ms. Pacman, and a Tamagotchi [since Namco merged with Bandai]) and the fact that Namco developed Star Fox Assault. Also worth mentioning is Capcom's development of a few of the Game Boy Zelda games.
Here's a concept. goku for brawl.:bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump:
Here's a concept: No.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion

Not to mention the second Mario Kart GP (which has Pacman, Blinky [who was in the first one as well], Ms. Pacman, and a Tamagotchi [since Namco merged with Bandai]) and the fact that Namco developed Star Fox Assault. Also worth mentioning is Capcom's development of a few of the Game Boy Zelda games.

Yeah, anime/manga characters shouldnot, AND will not bein the game!

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
What do you have against me? I don't like to make enemies on forums. I don't want to end up like "The Wrath Of Koarin."

No, Rhyme's right. Buddy's the first one to not take what I said lightly, as I had intended. It kind of makes sense because he was directly involved. It's okay buddyhexadecimal, I've got no beef with you ^_^ I'm not one to make enemies.

Also, don't worry... I don't hate TwoK; but occassionaly he'll annoy me. So far more than you have.

Online makes everything better. Brawl will trump Halo 3, the only reason people play Halo 2 over Melee is due to Melee's failure at onlinedness. Brawl online=downward spiraling Halo popularity.
Online Melee would either make or break my life. Most likely break. I highly doubt I could win on money matches. (Or maybe I could set up an online SSBB money match site... Paypal is my friend ♥♥♥ )

@ ryme 497 to be exsact.
For any pokecrap you dont know about. go to www.serebii.net
I like the 4th generation Pokemon...the 3rd were kinda hokey, though...

It's um... "exact." To be... exact.

For any spellingcrap you don't know about, go to www.dictionary.com

I stopped just after the 2nd gen. I was happy with them. 3rd generation looked kinda weird, and now this whole Deyoxis bullcocky is really putting me off.

Yeah, I keep thinking they added 151... but it was 149 plus celebi. (Sorry, "serebii," for all you Japanophiles).

I don't know how many pokemon there are, I said 252 because that's what Ipslne said.
Oh okay, blame me like always ^.~

Man.... rhyme is kinda mean. She reminds me of dyna dash.... but mean o.o
What was that? I was mean to ONE person because they said something that has been mentioned dozens of times in every topic I visit. If being mean once makes me a bad person, what does your deffinition of mean make Ipslne? :laugh:
It just makes me a straight up asstard. Don't worry Rhyme, I still agree with you ¬_¬ all these other guys just don't like sensible people I guess D:<

;p

Here's a concept. goku for brawl.
Devastlian, you're a fricken natural. Though next time, cite why:

"2.) Characters who originated in Anime and Manga.
Sakurai said no Anime and Manga characters. This means No Goku, no Monkey D. Luffy, no Naruto, and no Ichigo. Easy enough, right? Well, keep in mind that in Japan, the word "Anime" implies all cartoons, and not just ones originating in Japan, same with "Manga" for comics. This means even though you loved the "Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers" game as a kid, Chip and Dale cannot be in Brawl. Same for American comics, like Batman, Ninja Turtles, and Spiderman."
~~This Link

I don't, pick me!
Aaaaaand lessee.... RHYME! Ah yes, do you have anything to add to this here topic? ;p

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Aaaaaand lessee.... RHYME! Ah yes, do you have anything to add to this here topic? ;p
No...no I don't. Instead, I would like to introduce a new topic that might just make us even more off topic than we currently are, and that's difficult.:p

Might there happen to be anyone else here, aside from myself, who tends to make a connection with a person's avatar and the person? This is a direct attack on people who use one avatar for as long as I have known them on these boards and then, just when I start to accept that avatar as a correct representation of some small portion of their personality, they throw me a curve ball and change it. Is anyone else out there feeling similar emotions of attachment and environmental disruption?

Top Bottom