• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I always that it was a joke about it being a military/Special Ops-ish grade weapon in the game and thus "classified".

That and/or the rumor that it was going to be in Perfect Dark Zero when it was still in developement for the GCN...even though that wouldn't the first game it appeared in. But would hint that we'd see it again. :/

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
I'm open to that being the case. I thought it was just Rare and Nintendo having a little feud... but as we've proven I'm not always right ;p

Shinku

Smash Champion
wow, you guys should have freindly depates over zelda, metal gear, and bomb items like this more often, this is really intresting to read.

btw, i think they should bring back Raiden for Brawl. lol. i know it seems weird. but just one character from a game isnt enough. like Marth and roy, fox and falco, or pika jiggs etc. who could they add from metal gear besides snake???? and who else from the Earthbound series besides ness. really im asking, i never played earthbound btw.

Wrath`

Smash Master
wow, you guys should have freindly depates over zelda, metal gear, and bomb items like this more often, this is really intresting to read.

btw, i think they should bring back Raiden for Brawl. lol. i know it seems weird. but just one character from a game isnt enough. like Marth and roy, fox and falco, or pika jiggs etc. who could they add from metal gear besides snake???? and who else from the Earthbound series besides ness. really im asking, i never played earthbound btw.
Maby big boss?

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I'd rather not have have more than one character per third-party franchise, but I think I'd prefer Revolver Ocelot if there were any additional Metal Gear characters just so the villains have some representation, though Raiden and Grey Fox would be good choices as well.

Stryks

Smash Hero
L.D. I know, having 2 characters of the same company/franchise is a waist of slots, but if Sakurai were to add 2 characters per company, then I say gray fox would be awesome, Ocelot is good too ,theres just something about a killin ninja that is simpyl awesome XD...

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
In reply to all of the above: I'm rather positive that any new MGS character would have to be from Twin Snakes or the MGX games. Raiden never appeared on a Nintendo game, so that's probably not going to happen. However, Grey Fox is a possibility... and more so as he was in MGS1 (ninja guy).

Shinku

Smash Champion
pwn means to crush, punish, defeat, whoop ***, or something like that.

liquid snake huh??? hmmmm, that would be kinda cool. but i guess from what all you think, Grey Fox or The super crazy killing ninja guy would probly be better in brawl, rather than raiden. idk about Ocelot, hes too old and walks with a limp, unless its the young version from MGS3.

and yeah thanks for the comment on my captain falcon, hes suppose to resemble Viewtiful Joe. (they should put viewtiful joe in brawl too) lol

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
i dont wanna sound like a jerk or anything but this topic is supposed to be about whos returning not who u want in the game

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Good point. Though I tend to float inbetween the CCD thread and this one. I get kind of confused eventually and stop caring.

Maybe I'll do something about it when someone who matters points it out. ;p

Wrath`

Smash Master
You guys were talking about how it got off topic yet you are say impossible returns

They should just all return and make everybody happy

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Hemightbegiant, I like the sig. Real men wear pink too, right?

Anyway, could we please make it an unwritten rule that you're not allowed to say things like all characters should return? We have already established that it would be nice while at the same time it is impossible. I don't see why we need to continue to beat the dead horse.

P.S. Don't go crazy on me, that's just an expression.

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Rhyme, I've got PETA on the phone. They'd like to have a word with you.

Though I agree, lets just never say that again. And gezus, if people are upset about this being off-topic... give us something on topic to talk about.

Until then... Thief for Brawl.

len1

Smash Journeyman
Pichu, Roy, mewtwo and Doc mario (eventhough i use him)

if anyone gets the boot it will probably be 1 of them

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I know for a fact that Bowser is returning, because I saw a picture of what he would look like in Brawl in this magazine my sister was reading.

That probably didn't help. I think we all know that Bowser's coming back anyways. At least I know what he looks like anyway. He looks really cool in Brawl.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Now that I think of it, there was a rumor about that "the secret company" hired a whole building just for the character Bowser. That was being said before we knew "the next SSB" was Brawl though... Although I doubt this rumor is true. Btw, you have a scanner Sly Fox?

Darth Demonous

Smash Rookie
I think the most likely characters to be removed are Pichu, young Link, Sheik, Dr. Mario, and Roy (nooooooooooooo!!!!!).

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to look for it.
HA!
I love his vid.
He's a beast.

I'd cry laughing if he gets a trophy in the game.

ANYWAY

How many characters you guys think they'll show before the game is released?
I wasn't around SWF before they announced SSBM so..... I also wanna know how many they released before melee's release.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Snake is supposed to be a secret character, but that didn't stop them from revealing him. They could easily reveal secret characters =/.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I know for a fact that Bowser is returning, because I saw a picture of what he would look like in Brawl in this magazine my sister was reading.

That probably didn't help. I think we all know that Bowser's coming back anyways. At least I know what he looks like anyway. He looks really cool in Brawl.
U better show us the picture... *Loads shotgun*... or u will be very sorry mentioning that picture...

Top Bottom