• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Alex Tcp

Smash Journeyman
Omg Luigi is not a clone, in fact the amount of difference there probably gonna change the current clones for brawl will be about that different, except for Ganon and C. Falcon, Because Ganon isn't really like C. Falcon at, all the others will probably be like mario and luigi, because there similar characters

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
i hope they just give new moves to clones and confirm them like they will do to ganon(i think)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
That guy is the reason I hold tournaments - someone who probably thinks they are teh p0wnzorz.
Me teh p0wnzorz or SiegK teh p0wnzorz?

Falcon is the combo master. Ganon can't combo.
Ganon can combo, just not as well as CFalcon because of his speed and power.
Ganondorf's my 3rd main so I have practice. Needless to say there are few tricks up my sleeve.

i hope they just give new moves to clones and confirm them like they will do to ganon(i think)
I kinda don't want the clones to have COMPLETELY new movesets. At most, I'm hoping for a heavy luigification with every clone so their fighting style is still relatively comfortable to us.

Wii enthusiast

Smash Cadet
As long as Shiek and C.Falcon are back, I'm fine.
the same with me
oh but why is everyone bashing dr. mario
i mean yeah sure he was a clone but i actually thought he was like twice as good as normal mario
oh and ganondorf IS coming back
he kinda has to and that is not just my opinion
like he will definitely have that huge sword from TP and his FS would definitely be like he turns into that big pig thing

Chepe

Smash Lord
Well, Jigglypuff has been pretty much confirmed to be back. In this interview with David Hayter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmxj-cly1Dk

Starting at 2:50, Hayter is asked which Brawl character he would like to beat up most. He mentions Pikachu and JIGGLYPUFF. Since Hayter has already worked on the english versions of Snake's codecs for every character in the game, it means he knows all the characters already, and one of them must be Jigglypuff.

Alex Tcp

Smash Journeyman
Well, Jigglypuff has been pretty much confirmed to be back. In this interview with David Hayter:

Starting at 2:50, Hayter is asked which Brawl character he would like to beat up most. He mentions Pikachu and JIGGLYPUFF. Since Hayter has already worked on the english versions of Snake's codecs for every character in the game, it means he knows all the characters already, and one of them must be Jigglypuff.
NVM ...........

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

hmm... I guess it's possible but I am still uncertain of her, him? I'd rather just see Mewtwo back instead

Chepe

Smash Lord
hmm... I guess it's possible but I am still uncertain of her, him? I'd rather just see Mewtwo back instead
Oh, I doubt Mewtwo has been chopped. Whats the best reasoning people have against his return? Oh thats right, being bottom tier? And those people should remind me, WHY does that matter? Tiers dont have anything with a character's return, since they can be buffed/nerfed all the same. Mewtwo has a title and position in his series, and he was a big request for Melee as well as planned for the 64 Smash Bros...

OmegaXXII

^ yea I guess you have a point there, "tiers" don't affect anyone's chances at a Brawl spot, plus like you said he is highly requested character from Melee, and also I believe maybe his moveset could somewhat be modified as well has his heavyness, but other than that he would be perfect, but even he he isn't modified even a bit, I would still be ok with it, in being a HUGE mewtwo fan & supporter it wouldn't matter too much but I could definetly see Mewtwo being "buffered" up a bit just like Bowser I guess

OmegaXXII

So is the dojo going to announce the unlockable staff, because Jiggy will probly be unlocked the same way as before
well I hope not, but in seeing that Brawl won't be released for about another 3 months, then I'll have to say yea, we'll probably see i guess most of what will be unlockable

limitbreak

Smash Ace
i wish the dojo would just announce how many characters are definitely going to appear in brawl.

Alex Tcp

Smash Journeyman
well I hope not, but in seeing that Brawl won't be released for about another 3 months, then I'll have to say yea, we'll probably see i guess most of what will be unlockable
True, but they only announce a newcomer once or twice a month and I can't reameber a time when Nintendo Officaly announce something you have to unlock, and before the games even out!

And Im getting really annoyed with people begging for felco or luigi to be announce, when they probly wont be and will be in the game!

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
And Im getting really annoyed with people begging for felco or luigi to be announce, when they probly wont be and will be in the game![/QUOTE]

um falco might not come but luigi was in the first smash and melee and sadly he is popular so he will return(i dont like him either and i dont like mario either)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
^^^^
Yea, I don't get that.

If you don't like him as a fighter, then that's dumb because he's (for the most part) original.
If you don't like to play as him, then just don't play as him.

If you don't like him as a character in general, then tough sh*t.
He's in anyway, he's too popular and too important. We all know it, so get over it.

And if you don't like him because you get beat by someone who mains Luigi then "HAHAHA! n00b!"

Alexinho

Smash Rookie
Yeah!!just because you say you don't like luigi doesn't mean he should be removed for brawl!think about it!
His important for mario's image & he had some funny moves in melee!!not just that luigi's taunt is just the icing on the cake as it hit's anyone who's close but more funnier when your opponent is on the floor!!

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
the only thing i like about him is that ******** taunt and front b but i thing that hes just a clone+i dont know about you but i think that we have too many mario chars 6? cmon and u say we got too many ppl with swords but i know hes definately comin

dbz22

Smash Apprentice
Luigi is a great character and I hope to see him in brawl. Maybe you don't like him because he is like a copy of mario? Well what do you think about capt. falcons chances of joining?

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
i never said he wont come he is coming since he was on the first game and second and also he is popular

Top Bottom