• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

KYLEMARTHFALCODANIELSON

Smash Apprentice
i don't think so, nothing personal, i think that that is a neat idea but i doubt it will happen. with the next gen game like brawl and all of the new games out to draw from i don't see them drawing from older games like MM unless the characters where in a previous installment. but cool idea.

i just got a really cool idea, idk about character pulls, maybe ATs but for a cool level and adventure mode stage, the minish cap game when you get shrunk by that bird hat guy(can't remember his name) you turn really tiny and the smallest and weakest enemies become gigantic and formidable foes. what if they had a level where everyone got shrunk and had to fight gigantic foes that were much harder to kill something similar to w-4 of smb3 and then on multiplayer the bird hat guy could be in the background and could randomly switch things from large to small in the stage like how poke-stad. changes over time the size could change over time. creating bigger/smaller platforms and obstacles. i think it would be cool what do you think?

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
nobody should have to worry about jigglypuff getting out of Brawl. the pink puffball will return and will team up with Ridley. its the JIGGLYRIDLEY COMBONATION.

LEarn it, live it, worship it!

have a nice day

Superjay-X

Smash Rookie
its easy tho say that Pichu and Dr.Mario aren't coming back but with
marth and roy i think both won't come back they should
just put new fire emblem characters in

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
its easy tho say that Pichu and Dr.Mario aren't coming back but with
marth and roy i think both won't come back they should
just put new fire emblem characters in
Fire Emblem characters that are far less important to the FE series than Marth? Sorry, that doesn't work.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think Pikachu and Jigglypuff are going to return...

...Only as their evolved forms!!!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Pikachu is back. Jiggz will be back soon enough.

Pikachu, PT, Jiggz, Mewtwo, Lucario.
Anyone else would be overkill and unnecessary.
Back around the time SSB64 first came out, some kid at my school told me he unlocked some kind of feature that made all the characters "evolve". He said Pikachu became Raichu, Jigglypuff became Wigglytuff, Mario and Luigi both got all super and such, Yoshi became some flying blue serpent thing. . . yeah. And I totally believed him. Went straight home to try and unlock the bonus.

Which isn't really related to anything, but your post reminded me of that.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Back around the time SSB64 first came out, some kid at my school told me he unlocked some kind of feature that made all the characters "evolve". He said Pikachu became Raichu, Jigglypuff became Wigglytuff, Mario and Luigi both got all super and such, Yoshi became some flying blue serpent thing. . . yeah. And I totally believed him. Went straight home to try and unlock the bonus.

Which isn't really related to anything, but your post reminded me of that.
Lolz. Good story.

No really, it was a good story. I've fallen for a bunch of those "5th grade friend" rumors in my day, as well.

That's actually the evolved Pichu...seriously, it is
I know, but neither Pichu or Raichu, Igglybuff or Wigglytuff should make it into Brawl, lest we repeat past mistakes.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lolz. Good story.

No really, it was a good story. I've fallen for a bunch of those "5th grade friend" rumors in my day, as well.

I know, but neither Pichu or Raichu, Igglybuff or Wigglytuff should make it into Brawl, lest we repeat past mistakes.
You've seen this page, right?

http://ikusaba.client.jp/

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Too bad I don't read Japanese.

EDIT:
But besides, that's a fan site. It proves nothing and doesn't mean anything in the big picture.
Yeah I know, and it doesn't have Raichu...

But it would turn Jigglypuff to a heavy weight powerhouse with multiple jumps

Raichu would always be fun to play, especially with that whip like tail

Eldezar

Smash Apprentice
One Puff and one Pika is good enough for a Smash game, thanks.
Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu.

There would still only be one Pika if you had all three. I think if there was actually only one Chu then that would be enough. Unless of course they add ChuChu jellies.

elwordo310

Smash Cadet
Ness is a good character you just need to learn how to use him same with all of the characters. Ness shouldnt be exed out but there needs to be a consideration of movesets for both Lucas and Ness. as for the othrers, Gannondorf, with movesets that corespond with his char in twilight princess. I wouldnt mind if Pichu or Doc where alt costumes for Mario and Pikachu. Roy has been officialy replaced by Ike, cant change that.

elwordo310

Smash Cadet
yea but Roy is part of the Japanese Fire Emblem (if I'm correct) so I dont think he was introduced in America. Your probably gona argue that Lucas is from the Japanese only Mother 3 so why introduce him? Lucas was a character in the other Earthbound series, not playable but featured. That being said I think that Ike is probably the alternative. I think if there is another person from the FE series, lets give him/her more variaty than Ike or Roy or Marth

Captain J

Smash Rookie
Imma gonna say most will be back. Cept Doc and pichu. Cause I hate them. With a flaming passion.:urg:

x3ni

Smash Cadet
I don't want..

Mr. Game and Watch
Jigglypuff (even though shes from the origanal)
Falco (only if hes a copy of fox, if he isn't i'd gadly like him in Brawl)
Pichu
Dr.Mario
Luigi (unless if he gets some diffrent attacks, like The Vacum from Luigis Manison)
Young Link (only if hes a copy of link)
Ganon (unless if he gets his sword, and is'nt a copy of Captian Falcon)
Ness (only if hes like Lucas)
That about covers it.
Everyone else I am fine with.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Mr. Game and Watch Too bad
Jigglypuff (even though shes from the origanal) Too bad
Falco (only if hes a copy of fox, if he isn't i'd gadly like him in Brawl) Maybe too bad
Pichu
Dr.Mario
Luigi (unless if he gets some diffrent attacks, like The Vacum from Luigis Manison) Too bad
Young Link (only if hes a copy of link) Maybe too bad
Ganon (unless if he gets his sword, and is'nt a copy of Captian Falcon) WAY too bad
Ness (only if hes like Lucas) Maybe too bad
Roy
That about covers it.
Everyone else I am fine with.
There you go. I closed case.

x3ni

Smash Cadet
I think he got replaced by Ike... but whatever, as long as he was replaced. :chuckle:
to be truthfull, Ike probblay replaced noone xD
just saw him there, and put him in.
but ROY is not going to be in the game
but it might be MARTH
but one of the FIRE EMBLEM dudes is getting kicked

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
to be truthfull, Ike probblay replaced noone xD
just saw him there, and put him in.
but ROY is not going to be in the game
but it might be MARTH
but one of the FIRE EMBLEM dudes is getting kicked
Well, considering the fact that Ike plays like a luigified Roy (stronger, slower, similar specials, t3h pH1r3!!!), and Roy was solely put in for advertising purposes, so I'll say Ike took Roy's place. And Marth probably won't leave the series either. He's the original lord, there is a DS remake to be made of one of his games, and is one of the few lords to be involved in sequels (Ike, Marth, and Roy [kinda]).

His priority is too high for him to just be cut. And plus, he's got an original moveset.

Han

Smash Rookie
Well, considering the fact that Ike plays like a luigified Roy (stronger, slower, similar specials, t3h pH1r3!!!), and Roy was solely put in for advertising purposes, so I'll say Ike took Roy's place. And Marth probably won't leave the series either. He's the original lord, there is a DS remake to be made of one of his games, and is one of the few lords to be involved in sequels (Ike, Marth, and Roy [kinda]).

His priority is too high for him to just be cut. And plus, he's got an original moveset.
Well Played.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Why can't Lucas and Ness both just be in the same game?

Really, it's like you're all afraid an Zombie Virus + AIDS Epidemic + Nuclear Explosion will occur if both characters end up in the same place at the same time.
Is there something I should know about?
{begin terrorist conspiracy theories}

Top Bottom