• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
please brawl! add roy and marth cuz ike looks ******** compared to them

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
As good as back:
Luigi
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon
Jigglypuff
Mr. Game & Watch

Decent chance:
Sheik
Marth
Mewtwo

50/50:
Falco
Ness

In danger:
Young Link

As good as gone:
Roy
Pichu
Dr. Mario
Fixed it.
10CHARACTERS

EDIT:
ROFLMAO! Too good. :chuckle:

NEWCOMER: Link's Mom

LM: "Dammit, Link--I TOLD YOU TO WATCH YOUR BROTHER!"
Link: "NO MAMA NOOO!!!"

LM: "Falcooon... PUUUUUUNCH!"

Link: "YAAAAAAAARGH!!!"

{LM rips her face off, revealing it to be a mask. CFalcon in disguise}
{Da-da-da-dada--da-da-DA!}
(Snake entry music from Trailer1)

CFalcon (still in a dress): "Show Time."

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Doc Mario better return! And doesnt anybody have anythign to comment on my Chuck Falcon??
The best Doc will do is come back as an alternate skin or just a simple trophy. Please accept this fact now before your hopes rise too high and get hurt. :( But don't worry, because evidently Mario is so full of **** this time around it shouldn't matter.

And YLink could stay, IMO. If he gets luigified and puts on a Cel Shaded look... he's as good as gold in my book.

I just feel that Doc, Roy, and Pichu need to leave. Everyone else is good to stay.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Well how can u hate the option so much anyway, are u saying that melee would be better if they decided that they should only of had 19 chars because making two chars have the same move set will upset people because there their, I mean if they were to take out a original character to be replaced by a clone I would understand, but I don't see the problem with a faster version of picachu, or whatever they did to slightly change Dr. Mario from Mario (Ive never really used him enough to tell). And those small factors can still change a persons choice of a character. For instance my fav is Young Link, because I like links move set, but I like the fact that he makes up for power with speed, which is why I will always choose him over Link.

My point is that the "clones" in melee have made the game a better experience and were not that hard to put in the game and have no reason to be taken out. And besides there's a good chance many of the clones from melee will come back with new move sets, and there will probably be even new clones you people will complain about in brawl.
Your grammar sends chills down my spine.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
I love Alex TcP. xD I fully agree with him. I hate how everyone complains about the "clones" and stating that they are going to be replaced, like they already know who is and who isn't going to be in brawl. And I agree about making new move-sets for them too, especially of what Sakurai said:

"To be honest, there are a LOT of characters that offer a slightly different flavor this time around. If you think they’re all going to be the same as they have been, it’ll be rough for you."

Smashbro24

Smash Apprentice
Underneath the screen of your computer screen, sta
I love Alex TcP. xD I fully agree with him. I hate how everyone complains about the "clones" and stating that they are going to be replaced, like they already know who is and who isn't going to be in brawl. And I agree about making new move-sets for them too, especially of what Sakurai said:

"To be honest, there are a LOT of characters that offer a slightly different flavor this time around. If you think they’re all going to be the same as they have been, it’ll be rough for you."
Amen to that...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Captain falcon is the 3rd most idiotic character
Behind...?

And the fact that CFalcon owns the top TWO catch phrases ("Show me your moves!" and "Faaalcon PUNCH!") synonymous to the series puts him in very good terms. Before Sonic, he was basically the only character with an INSANE amount of charisma.

Not to mention he's the main character of a series that we already know will be represented.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Falcon is strange annoyin and weak I was on melee earlier and as falco I beat 3 Lv.9 falcons
-Falcon is strange, Hell Yeah!
-Annoying, HELL YEAH!
-Weak, Hell No. Omg. Knee of death my friend. You must not play that much as different characters and if your Bias to a select few, I feel bad for you.

Agree anyone?

Want a cookie?

And the computers weren't chosen by the diety that is Captain Falcon.

They cannot harness his power succesfully.

Edit: Commas are your friends.
-Dude, That cookie comment was awesome, im still laughing.
-And I agree, computers are ******** so wast to predict.
+ If you jump off a cliff but stay neat the edge with 3 Lv.9 Falcons on you, Their gunna try and spike you and most likly will all try and come back with one making it, one catching the edge and the other falling.
Do this, but put it on Friendly Fire. Omg They all Spike at the same time and spike each other! Its hilarious.

-Back to zigzaghakr, you cant measure a Character on how good the computer is.

Captain falcon is the 3rd most idiotic character
Well Duh! Hes crazy fast and powerful. He looks like a creeper and walks like a cripple.
Ironicly, he walks like a cripple but his Flying Knee is one of his most powerful moves. Whats not to Love!

Light-The-Archangel

Smash Cadet
I love F-Zero X, and I want C. Falcon to return.

The Character I Truely want to return more than any other character in the game is Falco!!!!!!!! I believe he is way better than Fox, he isn't a copy at all.

Light-The-Archangel

Smash Cadet
This dude is the first smasrt person I have met on here so far

And C.falcon is behind

1.Pichu
2.Jigglypuff
3.C.Falcon
4.Ice climbers
5.Ness
lol, Jigglypuff is an amazingly good character. 0_0 She helped me beat Event 51. I was so happy. Truely I do think falco is one of the best characters in the game. ^___^

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Im sorry, but if you think Falco isnt a copy of Fox, that is just way Sad. Caus they so have the same physics movement. You just look and you can see. Do you really believe their Smashes are different? Or theit B moves? Sure they have different effects. But they are the same model. If you dont think so, than you must really be blind.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!!!! Cooler than Falco? :laugh::laugh: Thats hilarious. He would be cool but not cooler than Falco.
Harsh, but true. Falco is just too cool... but there are other cool characters (Wolf?).

If I had people to choose to leave, it would be Y. Link, Pichu and Dr. Mario, specially Doc. out of the three, he's the best representation of a clone, being followed by those two.

Light-The-Archangel

Smash Cadet
Im sorry, but if you think Falco isnt a copy of Fox, that is just way Sad. Caus they so have the same physics movement. You just look and you can see. Do you really believe their Smashes are different? Or theit B moves? Sure they have different effects. But they are the same model. If you dont think so, than you must really be blind.
Everyone knows that Falco is just plan better. If Falco was the main character of the game you'd be saying the same thing so you have no real point. Yes they have the same moves but aren't the effects what actually count? I'd think it does matter which attacks are stronger don't you?

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Everyone knows that Falco is just plan better. If Falco was the main character of the game you'd be saying the same thing so you have no real point. Yes they have the same moves but aren't the effects what actually count? I'd think it does matter which attacks are stronger don't you?
Nobody is a clone then?

Top Bottom