• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Haha, alright, thanks. All joking aside, I think all 3 of my mains are dissappearing :crying:

It's okay though I guess... Someone cool will replace them hopefully...
Wait... you don't think Captain Falcon is returning? o_O

Panik

Smash Journeyman
Well, he hasn't been confirmed has he?

But yeah, I guess it would make since that he'd return. Getting rid of him would be like getting rid of Samus... He's been around since the original.

EPX2

Smash Ace
Don't worry about CF, he's most certainly returning. It's just a matter of playing the waiting game. His update will come eventually.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I guarantee that CFalcon WILL be confirmed and just like Dyce mentioned we've already seen some content from his series such as Samurai Goroh (as an AT, and some F-Zero trophy)

we should have killed the ice climbers and put roy in as a replacement
actually Roy was only in Melee solely for FE advertisement, otherwise I he probably would hasve never been in melee, but this time around I don't think he is gonna return because I believe this time around they might try to advertise a new FE character such as Marcaih for instance

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
1st, I would like to say.

Awesome Sig, roy owns
And 2nd,

To all those who think the Captin is out.
Yeah right, when they released Samurai Goroh as an AT. That was basicly like conferming that the Punch of Death/ The Knee Master from Hell/ Speed Demon/ FALCON OWN has returned.

YA WITH ME!?

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon will not return if and only if one condition is met: hell freezes over.

Panik

Smash Journeyman
No no, the knee needs to stay. It's the thing that puts CFalcon in a good place on the tier list. Take just that away and you've ruined him.
Dear Lord! Never take the knee of death away. I think he should be able to summon the blue falcon to run over opponents in the new game. That would be very nioce.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
I just started to play as mewtwo and now i want him in brawl. Not some ludicario or whatever he goes by. I loved the floatiness and easy going mewtwo and i want him back.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Something tells me that WTF character might actually be not so "WTF?" to us, seeing as we've basically looked for every character that could make that spot on here. :ohwell:

Int_Bl3d

Smash Rookie
Id really like to see Luigi return he stood out amoungst the mario type characters with his b over, and flame throwing b up move, hes my main in melee and I look forward to playing with him in Brawl, theyd be ******** not to include him

Top Bottom