• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

rocky9494

Smash Cadet
K I'm not too hyped for Slippy being a PC, AT is good enough for me. If any new StarFox character appears as a PC I'll most likely try them out to see how they play.

What do you think about King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Megaman, Bomberman, and/or King Dedede being in Brawl as a PC or AT.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
What do you think about King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Megaman, Bomberman, and/or King Dedede being in Brawl as a PC or AT.
K. Rool as a PC or Boss, Dixie is at most an AT (we've already seen her as a trophy that wasn't even that well detailed, I don't think Sakurai would leak her yet if she was a PC and if she was playable he would have put just as much detail into her as he did with EVERYONE else), Megaman for a PC (fingers crossed), Bomberman would be a cool PC (but I'd really rather have Megaman), and King Dedede should be a PC or Boss.

rocky9494

Smash Cadet
K. Rool as a PC or Boss, Dixie is at most an AT (we've already seen her as a trophy that wasn't even that well detailed, I don't think Sakurai would leak her yet if she was a PC and if she was playable he would have put just as much detail into her as he did with EVERYONE else), Megaman for a PC (fingers crossed), Bomberman would be a cool PC (but I'd really rather have Megaman), and King Dedede should be a PC or Boss.
Yeah I was thinking that too and Megaman and Bomberman could both be in as PCs and K. Rool and King Dedede would be awesome to me if they were PCs.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^I'll have to agree that both Megamnan and Bomberman would be Awesome, but I think Megaman has the best and like Dyce mentioned "prefer him" over bomberman, as for K.Rool, he is awesome but I think he might be a Subspace Emmisary boss, as for King DeDEDe Icould care less about him since I really never played any Kirby games but I guess he would be nice as a PC so I could check out what he's like

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
i think the only characters to get the boot will be pichu doc and roy not only are they clones they arent even important enough to thier series

Wii enthusiast

Smash Cadet
captain falcon needs to come back because he is THE awesomeness that is smash
although did anyone else notice that from the footage we have seen of snake so far, his smash attacks and normal A-button moves look really similar to captain falcon's
i could be wrong but that is just what i think

OmegaXXII

I'm pretty sure Capn't Falcon won't turn out too similar to Snake, at leat that what I hope in terms of smash attacks

OmegaXXII

hmm... I know what you mean, after all they are "human shaped" so I guess you could expect to be similar in some way, but I'm hoping there not

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
captain falcon needs to come back because he is THE awesomeness that is smash
although did anyone else notice that from the footage we have seen of snake so far, his smash attacks and normal A-button moves look really similar to captain falcon's
i could be wrong but that is just what i think
You do realize that Snake is also going to use his bazooka for smash attacks right? I don't see how that is similar to Captain Falcon.

Mrs. Saturn

Smash Cadet
All I want is Ness, Falcon, ONE and only ONE fire emblem character, Ness, Ganondorf, Luigi, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo and most importantly, Ness.

EDIT: how could I forget Shiek!

I hope they tweak her design a little to resemble a more twilight princessy shiek. Or mabey not at all. Who knows? It doesnt need to make sense.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
All I want is Ness, Falcon, ONE and only ONE fire emblem character, Ness, Ganondorf, Luigi, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo and most importantly, Ness.

EDIT: how could I forget Shiek!

I hope they tweak her design a little to resemble a more twilight princessy shiek. Or mabey not at all. Who knows? It doesnt need to make sense.
You only want one Fire emblem character but yet you want two Mother characters?...

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
nice try to solve the problem but Fe have the option of having four reps.
think about it.a totally unpopular series had two reps.(metroid being a great series having only 1)one of the reps hadn't even exsisted.with the newcoming ike that confirmes one more.
Marth
Ike
Black Knight
And Miciah(or something)

Becuase of being since the begining Mother could have two reps if not three.
Lucas
Claus
And the possiblity of Ness(dont go into deep conversation about ness appearance)

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah Luigi has been confirmed now.there was a youtube video from E and the guy was talking about teh characters adn he said luigi wil be returning, i can find a link if you guys want =)

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
heres the link, he kidna lets it slip out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8W19ljhK7E
err im not sure if you could call this a "confirmation" because the guy didn't even know what he's talking about: he studdered most of the time and come barley name 3 characters that were in the game! To bad too,as i really wanted this to be a confirmation

WIGI

Smash Champion
i never doubted luigig return, but ive been hearing alot of " oh hes a duplicate of mario, there getting rid of him". NO. Dr. Mario is a duplicate.

to Yonder: is someone from Smashbros says it, its most likely true. If hes lying, just think of teh grief there going to give him fro releasing fals information. Luigi gonna be there, im just looking forward to his relase on teh dojo, and what his new moveset wil be like.

Mrs. Saturn

Smash Cadet
I really need to learn to be as specific as I can when it comes to forums.

I meant one RETURNING fire emblem character, in addition to ike. So yeah. Marth or Roy ( I dont care which one ) and Ike.

Top Bottom