• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yea. I kinda feel like RC is just a pokefloats kinda stage. no reason to have both.

So RC is fine, Brinstar and kongo are fine. IMO tho stadium should move to CP and we should strike instead of random first game.

but Im down to say **** teddy and mute city.
am i missing something or is this the exact pound ruleset XFD

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I havent CP'd Mute City in, like, a year, so I dunno why I'm being brought up.
LOL dont even trip.

yea. you should do that anyway. come whenever. i dont think school starts until next monday. me ciz and kline gon be grindin
4 sho homie. No choice but to get better.

Eggz sober would be ****ing tight and good *** practice as ****.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I don't understand how Teddy is soooo oldschool yet he hasn't figured out the niche he fulfills in Washington yet.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
@Teddy - your being brought up because your the only good peach in the NW, an none of us have figured out how to consistently beat u, or just beat u at all , u **** sir

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
sometimes u say some weird **** shane.

shane, u owe me 15, ill absolve that ****...4 mixes. deal? or no deal? im just really in the mood for some tight beats, ill probably be in a less beat-needy mode by tomorrow lol.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
care to elaborate?
He's the hella good Peach player that everyone uses as the butt of jokes as if he wasn't that good. hella regions have one lol

not saying I do it, but shane and I guess... kline? definitely do lol

so when he says stuff like "but I don't really CP mute city very often" it's just kind of like lol that wasn't the point

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
G<MECLUCK$ JAN 8th

CLEAR your schedules now!!! no work johns or distance johns or zulu johns. Be there! lets try to get 30 ppl to this, micro hype lets go!!!

Edit: Every time I watch nothing to lose and Nick Beam is with that bomb *** girl from his job, I nearly cry everytime he doesnt hit it. She looks wayy better than his wife.

Eggz

Smash Hero
i accept kline.

edit:

horrible mistake
I meant
"I accept, Kline."
lets not see me as too saintly just cuz its christmas

jk guys, its christmas
I accept kline. <3

and LMFAO thanks for coverin me on that one while I was out Otto.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
aight. none of that **** u was playin at Yaois tho. You should let me pick two and random aka u pick two or something. U still got that mix u supposedly made for my combo video way backk when...and then later tried to sell it to me lol.You'll accept me one day lol.

nDie

Smash Apprentice
Ya seriously, I really hope this one runs better. Might be my last GC if I have to wait another 2 hours in between matches because of brawl.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
the delays always happen, blame shane and teddy for being good at both games.

I've been to the past 5-6 GC tourneys (except october gc) and every single time there is a huge delay because some brawl player (usually teddy or shane or both) get's deep in the bracket and doesn't have time for melee.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Its not usually shane. He switches pretty well. Teddy focuses a little more on brawl right now and has a hard time switching from melee peach to brawl marth. Its often brawl mains that cause this hold up but Id rather have them in bracket than not. I had to wait two hours to fight Dmac and thats why he won *****z *****z *****z john john john lmao. Na good**** Dmac, I ****in suck!

Teddy has never been an ******* about it, He says just DQ if u have to. Blizzard treat that ***** nextime.

But for those of you with concerns, I think we can get those alleviated if ur wlling to give it another shot. Its normally not a problem when one of us takes charge of the melee bracket. and TP portland went surprisingly well, bracket moved along fairly quickly.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
if the souths down to go then we'll go, if u nuggs are going, people in ZULU, u needa contribute GAS money to whoevers driving, but like said before, if the dude i usually work for ain't got no work for me, then i aint goin

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
If theres a spot in the car thats open u should try to come anyway. its good practice!

even just friendlys cuz u dont get to play with other N. end ppl very often.

consider that if u can still go without entering

MasterC

Smash Ace
melee *****, sorry i didn't get on here at all while i was down south... got some good matches in with banana today tho, feelin pretty **** right now xD boutta hit some zombies and a blunt then pass the fu*k out

ppl should try to come to GC next month tho cuz it's right after my bday so ima be blowin blunts out the bak of GC and prob gettin faded afterwards, ppl are welcome to join as always

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
lol aside from the weed / where's banana located / needa hunt him down so i can play him / also, Masta C = your back in the U-district now? so no smashing with us?

C!Z

Smash Lord
That sounds tight Charles. You havin a smashfest this Thursday?

Also, wtf happened to the other stinky indian, Andy... Ain't heard from him in a minute.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I smashed with andy stefan rooktionary and dusl on the 21st.

last I heard from them.

I may be gettin hours greezed at work again this week but its coo. ive already allocated the funds for pound.

biz soon as I pick up my check imma drop u a bill to a bill 20. I didn't get a chance to pick it up christmas week.

Top Bottom