• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol aside from the weed / where's banana located / needa hunt him down so i can play him / also, Masta C = your back in the U-district now? so no smashing with us?
yea i'm bak in UW for the night then headin to Cali tomorrow for new years and some ish so no fest this thursday :(

banana is currently in seattle, somewhere haha that ****er is mysterious as sh*t but all the other UW smashers are MIA

Lorin, Stefan, Andreas, and Andy should be bak sometime this week tho cuz i remember them specifically saying that

MasterC

Smash Ace
sounds legit Masta, u **** that banana, peel it an eat it sir
done, 2-0 my falco vs his fox and 2-1 my fox vs his falco xD

does anyone know HugS/Mango/Lucky/Zhu...? I'm leaving for SoCal in 2 hours and it'd be tight to get ***** by someone famous lol mayb get drunk with mango and do a bunch of random char $1MM's haha

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I think those are norcal smashers lol.

except I think zhu is socal.

there are hella socal smashers tho, just post in the socal board and say u wanna smash wit some *****s and smoke a lil dro!!!!!!!!!! For real, dont miss a chance to get games in or just party wit some coo *** smashers.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
WELL OTTO, I broke your rule to not sleep on people and I lost $67 to a falco in a money match yesterday. (I'm in Hawaii)

Some dude who I don't know too well basically challenged me to a money match online about 2 weeks ago, I accepted half-thinking he was joking, went most of the day thinking he was gonna back out on me jokingly, and then he finally got serious about it and beat me.

I'm rewatching the matches tonight cuz I'm going to the tourney silentspectre's going to in 2 days, lol. Wow what the ****, it was so gay. I had a lead the first game and got phantasm-spiked for being a little late on an edgeguard at 0%. Lost all confidence, downhill from there. I'll post the matches later so you guys can watch me get ****ed up.

I'm pretty sure I suck **** at this game lol. It's so gay being ruled by a loser's mindset that, even when I think I can change it, I can't. I got ****in shook up by ****talk, too. I don't think I could handle jeering from a crowd at a big tournament. I'd probably just choke up and get *****.

Gonna go hard in the next 6 months. Losing to people is the gayest **** ever. Especially when hella money is on the line, lol. I got so nervous, and I'm pretty sure I'd just get even more nervous if it was a bracket match in a big tournament :/

edit: and those are all definitely socal smashers lol. You seriously thought mango was norcal, kline?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea *****, I did.

also toph. y 67$¿

idk why u thought he was joking cuz he wanted to mm. he probably heard u were pretty good and wanted to try to beat u. its aight tho. **** him up at the tourney or something.

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
What's up washington smashers? I'm from Norcal and I'm visiting some relatives up here in olympia/Shelton for about a week. Are there any melee smashers who wanna get some smash on in soon?

nDie

Smash Apprentice
B-Mello and Orea live down near Olympia. Other than that, The PLU Smashfest in Spanaway / Parkland on Friday is as close as it gets for smash around that area. Unless you wanna go way up north to Seattle. You drive?

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
i wanna play u mr. norcal, i wanna feel that norcal ****, i'm up north a ways, but if your down to play hit me up sir, 3604858131 / i'll make an effort to be down in Oly for the next couple of days / an i'll only be down in Oly during the day an back up north at night

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yea *****, I did.

also toph. y 67$¿

idk why u thought he was joking cuz he wanted to mm. he probably heard u were pretty good and wanted to try to beat u. its aight tho. **** him up at the tourney or something.
nah, you don't know nick. he's a big (different kind of big than you) black dude and he just kind of randomly called me out to a $69 mm (we ended up doing $67 cuz I was short 2 dollars lol) on the boards and I was just like lol ok sure. I totally forgot about it until the day of, and I pretty much completely choked because I didn't mentally prepare myself at all. bottom line, I'm really bad at smash lol

he's also not going to the tourney cuz it's on another island (maui)

Toenii

Smash Rookie
You forgot about a $67 MM, that's crazy Toph

@Everyone - If you guess who this is, I'll give you a DOLLAR. An you can only guess once, an don't make multiple accounts either lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
You forgot about a $67 MM, that's crazy Toph

@Everyone - If you guess who this is, I'll give you a DOLLAR. An you can only guess once, an don't make multiple accounts either lol.
I couldn't tell if it was scorpion or subzero.

it could be noob saibot but im gonna go out on a baby limb and say scorp. final answer.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Haha maybe a lil, I feel bad in the sense that that **** sucks. That controller had been through a lot though. Kline be playin hella. I bet he has like 10× the amount of hours put in this year over me. I've had my controller for a few years now.

klines too hard on his controller. he be movin his whole arms and **** when hes using it. My controllers stay koo for a long time. ive only ever lost that first one to a technical problem. kline you should work on pressing the buttons less hard; before long your hands will prob **** up from it too

MasterC

Smash Ace
a
I couldn't tell if it was scorpion or subzero.

it could be noob saibot but im gonna go out on a baby limb and say scorp. final answer.
Are these actual names of Hawaii smashers or is kline making n inside joke I don't understand? Lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I let shane use it LMAO. It didnt feel the same after I got it back. No jokes, no bull ****. It may be fixable like u said otto, but its just the triggers. And its been 2 and a half years. Its the only one Ive used. and I dont be thatt hard, what you hear is me sliding over buttons. I use X so I have to slide over A to get to be to double shine and shdl. and I use pivots so u see me snapping the stick back sometimes.

Charlie-I thought he meant the avatar lol. It was noob saibot by the way. I knew it was either sub scorp or noob from mortal kombat.

So yea, not saying shane broke it, but I think he uses the triggers a little differently than I do and it just pushed it over the edge. That ***** showed up to a smashfest with no controller lol.

MasterC

Smash Ace
LOL Kline you go OFF on that controller + pouring sweat onto it? Like jesus, you need a ****in sweat rag just for that LOL

blame it on the monkey paw, not me

-eggz

<3 tho

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Na, ***, def your non-self-controlling no-controller-having drunk ***.

Anyway, its not for sweat, When we eat or if I touch my hair(often oiled with coconut grease, or some hair stuff) I cant stand that. Also, when other ppl use my controller it ****ing sucks lol.

My hands dont sweat very much, proven by science. I just happen to have a very low number of sweat glands on my palms. not sure if thats dissimilar to gorillas tho, shrug lol.

But yea Its fixed now. Im gonna take it apart once more and lub the stick box and also do a rapid re break in. I want a looser stick so its more like ottos. Currently I can actually SH with up and its hella good for pivs right now.

Top Bottom