• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah wtf, some mod named Teran, namesearching all up in this, probably doesn't even go to tournaments. Somebody sound the lame mod alert. Signed, Ciz

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah wtf, some mod named Teran, namesearching all up in this, probably doesn't even go to tournaments. Somebody sound the lame mod alert. Signed, Ciz
You mad.

Also, yeah I don't go to Melee tourneys and what and what do somethin' bout it fassyhole.

Rudeboy be bawrlin' it up.

Edit: Also if you're wondering why I namesearch, it's how the pro mods take care of reported posts. :denzel:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yea. not to mention im not even mad

I'm gonna type "teran" from now on if there's a situation in which some thread needs to be locked or some guy needs to be banned lol

ThePrime

Smash Lord
fuuuuu watch out WA shane is getting toph's keyboard this saturday. Nobody piss him the **** off otherwise he'll bash you over the head with it, OR use it to make a hate song that'll make you cry in your sleep.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol its coo. its not even worth apologizing.

anthony-Do you kno if syler ppa0, rook, puyallup south end *****s is planning on going to this GC. I hear vista and co are gonna come up.

somebody attempt to get us a dj combo!

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol its coo. its not even worth apologizing.

anthony-Do you kno if syler ppa0, rook, puyallup south end *****s is planning on going to this GC. I hear vista and co are gonna come up.

somebody attempt to get us a dj combo!
that would be legit, plz come :D

nDie

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to go if somebody up north wants to house / drive me lol, I'll chip in for gas. I'll drive as far up as Seattle, but it's not worth it to go all the way up to lynnwood in my ****ty gas devouring van.

Eggz

Smash Hero
why dont you take your van and have people chip in gas?
i can probably get someone in the everett crew to house you

LOL @ Andy

Fear not, plebians. That ballad is reserved for Teddlesworth Von Cumchugger

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
that's tight that mango can make raps. i'm pretty bad at making raps i think. but i'm a quick learner! hint hint.

... the "hint hint" means someone should aim me sometime to make a rap with me

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
You guys should work out some sort of carpool system.

however many of you there are need to squeeze or whatever and split gas. how many ppl can you guzzler fit, legally and illegally?

nDie

Smash Apprentice
Iono, no seat belts in the back but the back table sits 4, 2 up front, and room for like 4 more on the floor if we really need it lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
we will figure something out. I knw I cant drive cuz my mom will be at church.

But first we need to figure out who is even going, mainly number of ppl going.

So anthony you should ask zulu who can make it and tell them to not be gay about it and say maybe. either they are free or they arent lol. I dont wanna see well if I feel like it imma go.

and ndie-you should figure out who is going from puyallup, and try to make andrew come lol. lie to em and say its hella tight now.

MAstaC are u and teran going for sure?

MasterC

Smash Ace
MAstaC are u and teran going for sure?
i'm going for sure, dunno bout teran... if ppl come up from the south they can crash at my place, i'll probably have 3-4 setups Friday night if ppl wanna smash/practice/crew battle

but i only have two couches open so bring a sleeping bag or be ready to cuddle with a buddy :p

EDIT: i won't be at my place till 7pm at the earliest on Friday tho :/ gonna be a LONNNNNNG DAY but my roommates will b there (only one of them really smashes tho and he's not very good lol) and you don't wanna go through Seattle before 7 on a Friday anyways, trust me

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Everyone that can come to the udist should go the mastac's. I'll see people there. Plus people can crash at our house too if space is limited.

@Kline - I feel like your mom is big part of your smash career. I think she deserves a shoutout for somehow being formulated in to your john for not showing up to some event. JUST SAYIN <3

C!Z

Smash Lord
Come on now, you know C ain't guaranteed to be anywhere. Except the blunt circle =D.

Yee I'll be cuddlin wit Vish Friday night. LOL Kline's mom!! Whooooooo them t!tties!

Top Bottom