• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I remember it. it was coo. but nothing to hype up haha. I remember saying oohh s*** that was filthy lol. worth a rewatch just to double check.

:phone:

Jem.

Smash Master
How many WA/Northwest people are getting into Diablo 3?

It'd be tight to play with some people. If you're playing it, feel free to add me or something :D

Jem#1715 or message/IM for the Real-ID, im not cool with publicly posting my email just to be safe.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
^yeah, i gotta say.
like it seems like WA people posts more on the BC boards than on here nowadays it seems like

lololol :D

doesn't WA do smashfests and stuff? :p

pandacheck

Smash Ace
looking at peoples join dates, makes me miss when I started up at smash technical wise, good ***** to everyone that still plays

MasterC

Smash Ace
i've never wanted to steal someone's avatar soooooo badly haha did you find that from otto or something? ****

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I HEAR there's a Canada tournament in the works for either June 9 or June 30.

Also wtf happened to Best Bout lol. It's like we creamed Jonny/Juce/Foos a few times and Oregon just disappeared off the map.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Lol we're still here or I am. Jonny's on a hiatus jesse pretty much quit I've had work so I can't really make it up to wa. I am going to fc though and I wanna start practicing with you guys more. So hopefully i can make it up to next months gc.

Darkspines22

Smash Cadet
I would like to say that the moment I read that eggz was quitting smash for now a little part of me died on the inside.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I took pictures of the Melee singles bracket, in case we wanted to recreate it. I don't think that there was a TIO file because non-Chris probably didn't use TIO.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LMAO "non-Chris."

Teddy, send me the tio files on facebook. We gotta start keeping track of our brackets (who's been participating and who hasn't) for the scene. And people gotta keep in better contact with players who stop showing up, etc. Helps to keep the scene alive. I feel like we were doing a good job of that in late 2011 but have been slacking recently.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I took pictures of the bracket as well...just in case.

By the way, you guys are all hells good. Gonna need to get into gear if I want to beat any of you.

:3

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I put in like literally zero time since manifest due to some personal reasons

I'm still in classes because freaking high school, so that will be my focus for now. But, in like 2-3 weeks when I'm out, I'll be putting in mad time into melee again.

Yo but shoutouts to kline. It looks like he put in mad time, he looks way better since I last remember seeing him play. He might be creepin up on that pr again

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Kline's been on "creeping up on pr" status, he just always underperforms in tournament. He did better this time though.

Regardless, he has yet to beat my Sheik in a set. And we did a couple of sets. ^__^

Edit: He WAS SDing like a mofo tho

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
cause he was going for stupid **** like ledgecancel illusions off the side

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I still woulda ***** him though lol. Especially in the later sets I started hitting most of my techchases.

Top Bottom