• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I finally got Smashboards working again. You guys should hold a tournament or a big smashfest when I return. I'll be back on Wednesday around noon. I want to play sooooooo bad.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
When are you coming back teddy?

Canada is going to be coming down for the May GC

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Haha sorry, idk how I missed that. Alright then, you'll probably want to play before then. If there's any fests next weekend or the weekend after, I might be able to tag along. Otto, you having Tuk house?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
sweet. my friends trying to get his license before then, we might actually make it this time around. hopefully anyways

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Lol yeah, we need to hide on FB way less imo.

It's terrible for getting new players in the WA scene.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Complex arguments such as these, which lack any fallacies, make me unsure what to really think.

MasterC

Smash Ace
so much purple/pink/red in this B**CH, anyone festing besides pookie this week?

i have thurs/fri off and i'm tryna shroom/melee till my eyes bleed xD

MasterC

Smash Ace
:/ i still got mine somehow haha guess i got a secret admirer :p

otto, ima hit you up man that sounds hella fun haha we gotta get ciz to get down too, i think he said he was down tho so it won't take much lol

C!Z

Smash Lord
Dem boom booms... **** you, Anthony. PinkFoLife

Better hope you ready fo dat sword, Bisno, cuz I ain't scurred. =]

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
lol charles, the pink is supposed to only last a month or something but it's pretty much permanent because virg never removes names from the list.

Prepare for permanent pink :cool:

Also, I'm pretty bummed. There's a pretty good chance that I won't be able to go next GC.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Had to look hard to find when the next Gc is. Thinking of really going this anyone here play SSB for N64?. If there is some players who wish to play in a small tournament that only costs $1 for the frist event I may even thow in $50 in to the pool to get players to play :)
I would be so down for ssb64. I'm pretty certain I will not be attending the next GC though, unfortunately. However in the future, you can count me in. We could play online sometime Jel, if you wanted, but I'm still pretty bad at ssb64.

I think teddy entered Apex 2012 smash 64 and didn't do too bad iirc. Idk who else plays

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I would be so down for ssb64. I'm pretty certain I will not be attending the next GC though, unfortunately. However in the future, you can count me in. We could play online sometime Jel, if you wanted, but I'm still pretty bad at ssb64.

I think teddy entered Apex 2012 smash 64 and didn't do too bad iirc. Idk who else plays
Yeah me and Teddy play SSB sometimes. I will talk to Gc guy and see what can be setup.

Metà

Smash Master
I need housing this weekend for GC, me and daz are coming, possibly yakal if he's not a little ***** lol. We're coming into the Seattle Greyhound station at around 6:30 pm on Friday, and leaving at 8:30 am on Sunday. Can anyone give us a ride and house us for the weekend?

Top Bottom