• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
Yeah me and Teddy play SSB sometimes. I will talk to Gc guy and see what can be setup.
I'm so down for 64smash xD would it b on the wii or 64?? I still haven't adapted to 64smash with a gc controller :/

$5MM Krynxe/Yakal??

EDIT: Meta you're a lazy fu** LOL bus is 1 block from greyhound station and drops you 3 blocks from Toph's place haha

:phone:

Metà

Smash Master
I'm so down for 64smash xD would it b on the wii or 64?? I still haven't adapted to 64smash with a gc controller :/

$5MM Krynxe/Yakal??

EDIT: Meta you're a lazy fu** LOL bus is 1 block from greyhound station and drops you 3 blocks from Toph's place haha

I'll mm you. Spacies?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I would do pretty well in a SSB64 setting. I think. I've been playing with a 360 controller for years so I dunno.

Bringin' P:M Demo 2 as well.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord

$5MM Krynxe/Yakal??

the more the better.

I'd be down for 64 as well.

I just played Superboom a bunch on console lol
It would be nice to play you again.

I would do pretty well in a SSB64 setting. I think. I've been playing with a 360 controller for years so I dunno.

It would be on N64. I have alot of controllers so if you need one to play ill have them with me.

were not doing 64
I will talk to GC guy and see what can be done as I use to host SSB stuff at GC a long time ago and he was able to work it in. Not only this but if SSB can really take off then maybe we can get some pro SSB players to come to Wa again but we will see how everything goes. Sorry to come in to the Melee thread to ask if any players wanted to play but SSB does not have a official Wa thread.

as long as you can bring the tvs youre gonna use then you can most likely do it. otherwise itll prob be over tho cuz were gonna need all the tvs for melee/brawl. brawl is supposed to actually have a turn out this time too, but well see how that goes lol.

thats what shadic does for project m, he just brings a set up

MasterC

Smash Ace

You can play 64smash on 360? Mind = BLOWN lol

EDIT: whoa SW is a mod, filth... now mayb Fly can stop stalkin our boards haha

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Because I wasn't good enough charles? haha

Otto is in fox boards, anyways, not here. :p

Also, he was probably talking about using a 360 controller as a joypad to play on an emulator - possibly netplay.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'm sorry. I had to go to a choir concert in which my attendance determined my passing or failing of that class. (Since I skipped the last one)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
1. Teddy
2. Otto's Sheik/Falco with a bad controller
3. Me
4. Vish
5. Ciz, Meta
7. Brandandorf, Yakal

1. Teddy and Otto
2. Meta and Yakal
3. Me and Brandandorf
4. Vish and Ciz

yea were overdue for another tuk house. well prob have to get tuk as **** in either may or june. maybe both?

edit: well, im already tuk as ****

`dazrin

Smash Champion
heyy gc was really fun :) thanks to everyone i met for being so cool and welcoming to me despite being a random noob :p (and sorry for making people worry- i derped)

a year ago, I woulda never imagined i'd ever be seated beside silentwolf and toph in the back of a car xD

special thanks to toph and oreo for housing :D

btw let me know when your recordings are uploaded, toph :p

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Oh that wasn't Oreo who housed you, it was Rio.

LOL I am glad you enjoyed sitting with us in the back of a car.

MasterC

Smash Ace
LOOOOOOOOOOL at Oreo housing, that would be tight but not at all logistical xD

Toph, post that teams combo you and brandondorf had on Otto ASAP

pretty sure that's the next wombo, just sayin...

Top Bottom