• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Oh yeah, I wasn't trying to say you were beating him because of the dumb stuff he was doing, I was just saying that's why he SD'd all day lol

MasterC

Smash Ace
LOOOOL "non-chris" hahaha

btw i'm not saying it really affected anything cuz it prob helped if anything, but kline was playing 2 beers deep when he was helping you practice for yakal kris

gg's on 3rd tho, i would've loved to see you **** vish tho, just sayin :3

your set with otto was pretty tight too although he was just obviously outplaying everyone yesterday (minus teddy, altho it was maaaaaad close haha)

hella fun this gc even tho i came late and mad shoutouts to buffalo wild wings xD

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL the MMs vs my sheik were as soon as we got to the venue, before even dubz started. like 1 pm

kline was actually playing BETTER when he was helping me practice vs. yakal haha. maybe 2 beers is his sweet-spot

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Don't even go there, beer is like soda LOL

Anyways, no talking about alcohol consumption on the boards because it's inappropriate :rolleyes:

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yo I mean

Did you see what yakal was wearin?

Pretty much asking for it :embarrass:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I actually think it's just me and Silent Wolf from Washington, and we both have teammates.

Still, cool to see you come in here and ask. We don't get visitors all that often.

i thought vish and teddy were there.

yea i fell asleep waiting for ben to go (he said we were) then woke up at like 7 and he decided he was a ***. he also said he had work the next day but didnt even go lol. i forgot about getting a ride wit teddy but i wouldve wanted to be home by like 11 to sleep anyways and teddy left a like 8 i think

Top Bottom