• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
LOLLLLLL wtf ciz, how come you ain't going next week?? just request wed off my dude, you can LoL it up any other day :p

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna take work off for a smash fest lol. I've been filling in for someone that wasn't here this week, so I had different hours.

we gotta start practicing then ciz. im out of school. still got work tho. but ill prob be free friday mornings now + weekend

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I miss the boards. We use to have sooo much fun here.

Also, I been fiendin. My 3 *****s been tryna play. I even been on my technicals n ****.

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
If anybody around seattle wants to smash today or tomorrow, I'd be down to pay two handjobs to lure them over. I'm in central district for just a couple days and I need to fulfill my hulk urges.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
im blake! :D
every wednesday i have a fest at my place in auburn.
1535 8th st ne auburn wa 98002 apt #1b, feel free to come! show up at 1 or 2 ish or after and we usually are up smashing really late.

also, i will probably do it next wednesday, but it is the 4th.. so if no one really is coming i understand but anyone that wants to come play is more than welcome too, as far as i know ill be here, unless something dope comes up and go celebrate AMURRICA

also everyone, stop ****ing slacking and come, last two weeks turnouts have been straight *** :/

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
Aw too bad I missed it this time >_> I'll let my friend who plays here know though and get hold of you if I'm around town on a wednesday again

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
^ When are we going to get some lakewood practice in?

I never know when other people are hosting stuff. I haven't played melee since like last gameclucks... :<

Oreodude

Smash Cadet
We can smash almost anyday. Especially since u prolly live hella close to me lol. But I work days so I usually smash after 10pm if its not wed. Been smashing with the puyallup crew lately. We usually smash til the sun rises some nights

:phone:

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Lemme know when you guys do stuff.

and yeah, I live in Oakbrook - really close to the elementary school. If you don't know where that is, it's like a 10 minute walk from Steilacoom park

Oreodude

Smash Cadet
My falcs about to enter lazr mode soon. I took such a long break changing up my approach styles. Bout to do a few weeks of lazrs to see how it all helped.

Nd I know where that is, I live super close to the town center. I actually have the next 4 days off after tomorrow so we should work something out for a small fest

:phone:

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Well lets see. I'm at a party tomorrow, and plans on sunday, but I should be pretty much free the whole next week so I'm down.

Oreodude

Smash Cadet
smashing at my place with bmello nd i think we r smashing in puyallup later tonight if u r down krynxe. no phone atm so just fb message me for directions or if u need a ride

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Okay. You're Trenton right? I can't believe I didn't have you added yet

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Hey guys, im a climbers main from canada that is on vacation in seattle for the next 3 days and moving down the coast after. i would really like to meet u guys and practice some for an upcoming tourney. is there anyone who plays in seattle or near seattle? goin down the coast after 3 days, will be in oregon, maybe even norcal!
maybe i can smash on wednesday, i am a canadian and kinda looking to get away from YAHOOS! lol that could work out very well. dont want to show @ a random house when u guys dont know me
also@oreodude dont use lazor spam vs ics

Top Bottom