• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
rofl, def talkin to himself... all i kno is if ciz beats vish AND teddy this next time he's better than vish in my books (no offense vish ily but i don't think you've ever beaten teddy in tourney...)

EDIT: how's everyone likin the new swf look?

ThePrime

Smash Lord
New swf looks really fresh, I like it.

Also

Can we all get really **** at melee so that washington has a presence at genesis? Last time I felt like we flaked. There were 4 uw guys that went last year, and only one of us got out of pools =_= (even though his was the easiest). I just remember getting 3 and 2 stocked by PockyD's sheik and realizing how little game sense i knew and the sheik MU in general. If I had beaten PockyD I would've advanced, it was just that experience gap that held me back.

I remember toph having a tricky pool, and kline's pool had phanna and some lesser players like lambchops lol.

I remember teddy was playing iori's mewtwo in crews and i could tell he was nervous, and i also remember shane on canada's team (wtf >_>).

none of that amateur play this time k?

Anybody wanna smash today?

MasterC

Smash Ace
sh***********t, i'm sooo down andy, you don't even kno lol i'm tempted to NOT play ANY marvel until then but i prob will relapse before the weeks over haha

man f*** kline's pool tho, no johns dawg you gotta make it to bracket this time!! someone give this guy sheik exp!!

C!Z

Smash Lord
That's exactly why I'm puttin in so much work with smash right now. I'm tryna show genesis what's up. Also I shoulda made it out last time on the account of 6 side b suicides with fox in my bracket deciding set last time =\

MasterC

Smash Ace
but you were thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close... next time guys, you got this!!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I was 1 win away from getting out at G2.

This time Id really like WA to get off lol. just **** everybody down. we gotta do more teams games and dubz mms.

so around 5 who is tryna smash lol? actually, somebody just text me lol, im prob lookin at uw, im down to melee or marvel, prob melee tho.

Jem.

Smash Master
Teddy and I did pretty well in doubles at Genesis for me never playing melee

unfortunately though if I go to Genesis it's all for Brawl, I wanna get top 3 doubles and try to get the money in singles too and no warming up/switching games just kills that

MasterC

Smash Ace
feelin it Jem, should be hype to have good as WA melee and brawl players represent xD

i'm down after 6 and i think teran is comin up, bring over FDT and let's get down... andy?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
feelin it Jem, should be hype to have good as WA melee and brawl players represent xD

i'm down after 6 and i think teran is comin up, bring over FDT and let's get down... andy?
im down. I think ciz and teddlesworth are coming too. teran will be there and probably austin. prime is down...make it rain lol

BladeWise

Smash Lord
The chances of me going to Genesis 2 increase dramatically if they have Prosu burgers again.

I'd probably only enter Brawl doubles and Melee singles, just so that I don't have to worry about switching games.

MasterC

Smash Ace
yea so somethin came up (i'm playin zombies on UW campus tonight from 7:45-8) so i'll be free around then but anyone lookin to smash tonight should hit up kline or andy and then i'll see you guys tomorrow afternoon whenever ppl feel like showin up (330ish is golden)

Jem.

Smash Master
Does your whole campus play Zombies?

At MLG Columbus Saturday Night there were a bunch of people painted and dressed and acting like zombies and actually tackling people and pretending to bite them and had weapons and stuff

Like 7 of them attacked Larry lmfao and they'd chase you

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol yea we play actually anywhere as long as you're outside and it's not right next door to a police department or projects lolol

my bad last night guys, zombie mission came up but we were victorious xD didn't see zemek for the first time tho which made me kinda sad but meh... there will prob be another one today during the smashfest but ppl are still welcome any time after 3

EDIT: i just found out the mission tonight is from 7:25-8 so i'll be smashing from 3 till 7 or so and then takin off for an hour or 1.5 hours depending on how long it takes... get at me peeps
253 359 6653
5037 16th ave. ne
seattle, wa 98105

MasterC

Smash Ace
2.5 hour trip up there from my place google maps says, hella good ppl confirmed too... might just hafta do this xD anyone down?

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I'm down C.

Otto we should hit this up dude. Been a while since I've been to a BC tourney.
I'll talk to you about it when I see you now. :3

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I'm makin bracket at Genesis.

Edit: LOL wrong thread (meant to post in the PR thread). BUT MY POINT STANDS. :3

Gonzales

Smash Journeyman
Finally found some free time. Damn math major.

Any smash going down in the u-district tomorrow between 3:30 and 6ish? Thumbs are itching.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Yo we should really go to that bc tourney. Gas split 4/5 ways will make it super affordable plus it's awesome playing/hanging out with canadians.

Edit: Gonzales im down, hit me up 425 214 2908

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
oh my GOD i miss BC T_T

I WANNA TRAVEL WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN!!! ****kkk, nostalgic memories of playing Pokeathlon with Vish in bed. ALL HOMO. LOL

Also, I miss poutine >.>

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
We could also record a sick crew battle of some sort with members of our pr that are the same rank as whoever u guys bring. Example otto/vish/andy/kline vs manuel/tony/me/will. Although since sion is almost definetly best in bc, we'd probably sub him for manuel. Just a cool idea anyways. I really hope you guys pull through this time.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Just letting you all know that EVERYONE who comes up for the tournament from WA is guarenteed housing at my buddy's mansion in Surrey. Lots of space, lots of chronic, and lots of good times. He just said it would be a good idea to bring pillows and blankets for yourselves though. GUARENTEED housing washington for as long as you need (within reason (i.e. 3-4 days)). Reasonable distance from venue (20-30 min drive).

I would recommend bringing 1 TV and a couple setups if u can too.

GET HYPE!!!

Zodiac

Smash Master
Hey guys, Zodiac here and I will by happenstance be in Seattle for about four days next week, From either 13th or the 14th to the 17th. If anyone wants to melee is up let me know!

MasterC

Smash Ace
yea, i was watching stefan get off on teddy the other day and i did enjoy it very much lol whether you win or lose i love watchin CF's **** peach HAAAAARD

i'm like 90% sure i can make this so if good ppl (otto, vish, ciz, andy, kline) have passports and wanna show Canadia up, i'd love to transport the **** squad xD

also, the idea of recording sion vs sw in crews and/or tourney makes me hard, not to mention adam/eric/whoever else is god-tier up there

and the idea of smokin hella canadian blunts at the venue or at the homie's house makes the 10% of me that's not confirmed say, "F*** IT" haha are swishers up there expensive adam??

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LMAO. quick, swishers and blunt wraps=lollipops...fly is watching.

also canada=fail for not having lollipops wtf...how are u *****s expected to smoke ur weed?

no passport still=fail=im not going lol.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
i totally would go to that Canada tourney cause I have my password and all that. However, I don't think my parents would be ok with it so meh.

EDIT: Otto do you still have the matches recorded from that gc 2-3 months ago? I know that's a while ago but I kinda wanted to see some more recent footage of myself and see what's up.

Top Bottom