• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
Lol come on now kline, you got this! :p

Tru story tho - I didn't kno about that chicks song until today rofl what a fail

EDIT: btw smashboards on your phone isn't tweaker mode in case there's somethin you guys HAFTA see lol

not goin to gc this time. a good friend of mine from high school died and im goin to his memorial assembly thing at my old school. not really feelin melee right now anyways.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
on a completely unrelated note have any of you guys noticed how the George Washington statue at UW looks like Gannondorf? He's even got that big *** sword

Syler

Smash Journeyman
LoL sad story, south isn't going :( (not going to john, we're all just scrubs) but on the plus side we're be able to go to c's place during the week sometime.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
So so far i have taken evan and ben down...who is next? andy or kline?

-snifs-what about that krew battle-sniffs-

So what is the order again so i know who is after kline/andy? Ciz im coming for you.....

MasterC

Smash Ace
video games have once again become the center of my life

batman>>dmac??? only time shall tell lol

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
6: Andy
7: kline/Stefan
8: kline/stefan
9: me/dmac
10: me/dmac

I would put Ben on this except he lost to dmac last tourney and me the tourney before that.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol it's of no consequence to anthony yet he was the first to request the update rofl

i'd agree wit iceman's PR list but idk about puttin andreas on there, he's mad good don't get me wrong but i thought y'all were trippin on that "one tourney placement doesn't mean s***" lol

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
6th-Andy
7th-Kline
8th-Batman

and dont compare me to dmac....thats like saying ciz and evan should mm come on now...i think i have proved myself enough now?

so i suppose Kline where you at? No more hiding your next on the hit list!

Ciz I am coming for you....and who is after Kline and Andy?

MasterC

Smash Ace
na, you're trippin homie, i think it actually looks like this:

6th = andy
7th = dmac
8/9th = kline/andreas
10th = iceman

since kline technically hasn't beaten dmac in tourney/MM/crews and also cuz dmac has beaten iceman/ben/kline in either tourney/MM/crews (no offense kline i kno you and andreas could take dude but until you do... no results = no advancement)

:p

EDIT: we can handle this tonight if ppl are down xD kline come over later and drew - skip work to come smash

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Dmac beat me in my second tourney and we haven't played since. I'm sure I can beat him now.

@Batman you actually have to place in tourney to get on pr. Also you know that I ***** you in friendlies (which don't matter) and crews at the tourney. If you want to mm again let me know

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
you defly didn't **** me in krews you took two stocks i took two stocks?....think please before you talk? you ***** kline....

idk how many times i got to tell you idc about pr like that

look all that matters to me is that washington knows im not a chump...two im not gonna enter a tourny that i won't make money in sounds stupid to me...when i can just beat washington smashers and take their money...duh?

also just to say that 10 bucks of your money evan from krews was awesome....thanks for first paying for my bus fair (first mm) and also thanks for buying me dinner(krew money)
evan is a really nice guy =D

P.S:Kline your next on the hit list

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Just throwin my 2 cents:

Batman shouldnt be considered for pr since he never entered a tournament. I always thought tournies were our official, most formal way of seeing whos better than who. The results of a tourney match should take more priority than say a money match, which isn't as formal. Nothing against batman personally, I just dont think him privately beating people in mm or taking x stock in crews are good enough reasons to put him on a state power ranking.

I'd put kline higher than dmac just cuz i feel like kline is better. Though my only time playing dmac was in crews so i can't gauge him that well.

As for Andreas. Similar to stefan he's not really in to the whole tournament aspect of melee. Him coming to gc was a spur of the moment thing that morning and it was just cuz he wanted to play some melee that day not so much him wanting to test his skill etc.

6th - me
7th- kline
8th - dmac
9th - evan
10th - ben

BladeWise

Smash Lord
yea, you definitely need to enter tournaments to be considered.

I could beat Shane in a bunch of consecutive money matches (I've done it too), but it would mean nothing PR-wise.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
do i need quote myself? idc about pr...at all

and kline don't be scared i'll make our match short and painless

last but not least silent your def'ly on the hit list....and when it is your time to come...you will go down

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
wow batman, as vish once said I hope you have a hyperbolic time chamber because you're going to be practicing for a long *** time to even be in otto's timezone. Also ftr you took one of my stocks in crews and i took two of yours.

I agree with Andy's list just because dmac has beaten kline three times and i haven't in tourney (yet), I know that is a rough estimate since Kline sucks against peach's who sit there and I feel like I got better at the mu but whatever I'll just play him next gc hopefully.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
batman don't care about PR, he's just personally destroying people, also, i think its good what batmans doing, its showing WA melee scene just how much we don't know our match ups, i'm at least speaking for the not that good players in our scene, u got a guy like batman who makes u see just how much u don't know about the game or at least its a good reality check for at least your smash game, learn to space be patient, don't all out attack a defensive player unless u have flawless tech skill like mango or shiz / even then u have to space correctly, learn your frames, if your not over level 9000 gtfo, anyways yea, keep ****** batman, i got a 40 waiting for u lol

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol all i know is andy is def 6

kaos, iceman, batman, dmac, and ben can all duke it out for 7-10

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
anthony full of dumb again lol.

anyway

otto
eggz
bw
vish
ciz
prime
kaostar
dmac
ice
ben

depending on who dmac lost to id put him at 7, but he isn't better...so he can mm me if he cares enough. I don't think he does tho lmao, toon link isn't in this game.

vista, syler, stefan, batman, andreas considered if they come to the next one

Top Bottom