• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Jem.

Smash Master
someone better than me, or my doubles strategy doesnt work

IDK I really only wanted to quote teddys comment saying shots fired, but i wanted to add more

[~-_`ThE CaLLoUT`_-~]

so did kline do really well at this last tourney or what? last i recall he hadnt beaten anyone at the other tourneys, no johns. if youre gonna enter its gonna count. althuogh i dont count that day when everyone was really drunk too much.

im not really sure how to put everyone cuz i dont remember who all ben, evan, will and kline beat/lost to.

maybe somethin like

sw
eggz
bw
vish
ciz
prime
iceman
dmac
kaos
ben

idk whats up with andreas so yea

and batman, youll never beat me lol.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I think it should be:

6th- Andy
7th- Kline(He beat Evan and Vista this last one)
8th-Dmac
9th- Evan
10- Ben

Andreas and Vista are candidates for the next update if they enter and beat put who they need to.

MasterC

Smash Ace
he beat evan once in tourney and kline twice...? lol idk honestly except that he's a peach player and they usually **** our PR for john reasons, blah blah blah

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Evan you suck get over it...you took two stocks of mine and i took two stocks of yours(on your best stage yoshis).....stop mentioning anything about me you suck and i have no urge to play someone who sucks

now kline lets do this mm already you gonna run from me forever....you got andy waiting for his turn man

sw-never say never

C!Z

Smash Lord
Evan- If Batman ever decides he wants to donate more money my way just watch how I play vs him. **** was easy sauce.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol ciz HANDIN OUT LESSONS!! xD you should go falco when he doubles or nothing to show me and ben what's up no homo ^_^

C!Z

Smash Lord
He doesn't want anymore of the Royal Red Robin. I don't wanna name drop the 4 stock, but I guess it's too late for that isn't it. ;]

pandacheck

Smash Ace
kline i ain't being dumb again, i speak truth on that peach matchup vs peeps who aren't top 6 material / i'm saying i wouldn't be surprised if batman beat me too

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Evan- If Batman ever decides he wants to donate more money my way just watch how I play vs him. **** was easy sauce.
I know, I had one bad day of smash and now I'm not hearing the end of it. I don't suck, I screwed up one day. At gc batman didn't even come near me. I get how to play against peach now.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
im not particularly good vs peach. but I shouldn't lose to batman or dmac...

batman ill mm u when u enter a tourney. idc if u beat evan and ben in MMs. play them in tourney, I don't think u can beat evan again.

also u definitely need to play dmac next lmao. then come talk to me about paying me to hang out with u.

edit: otto last gc I went 0-2. the one when we guy drunk, I still beat evan lmao went 1-2 with u, bye 2-0 this one dude, 0-2 will.

what is wrong with u kids? evan ben dmac are all getting knocked off anyway when andreas and stefan come back.

Jem.

Smash Master
why shouldn't you lose to dmac? sorry but I don't get it when people are like "I shouldn't lose to ___" when they lost to them.. if you shouldn't have lost than you wouldn't have lost.. you should've lost and you did :p.

saying that is a sign of weakness

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
there is a difference between I shouldn't have lost and I shouldn't lose to a person.

I said I shouldn't lose to dmac. and I shouldn't. not that I didn't.

the fact is he beat me....obv there is more to the story but no johns. the point is that I played way below what I would do on even just an average day.

so there is a difference jem. nothing against dmac, but id take his money with several characters if he wants to play, but
I don't think he even cares tho lol.

like I said its no johns so thats why I said depending on who he lost to put him above me because regardless of who should have won, he won.

thats all it is really.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
**** talk out the ***...Ciz I one dollar money matched you nothing forreal so don't get to excited...if you remember when i mm matched ben I did the same thing?
Evan if it will shut you up im down to take your money

kline another excuse....okay im tired of excuses...your off the list...It is okay didn't think you could win anyways....so andy when we gonna do this mm you just moved up on the list

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
why are u so afraid of dmac? u claimed spot number 8 but u didn't even play dmac.

at this point I don't even think ur good at talking ****.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
batman sounds like a npc mercenary in some generic rpg game where you get side quests from.

"aye mate if you help me extinguish the next person on me list ill surely give you a nice reward"

And yes batman is now irish

pandacheck

Smash Ace
lol no offense kline but u saying u played well below average that day = so any other day u would've played up to par or at least average to above average / but since u lost to the peaches like 3 times, i'm assuming those 3 times u played bad, any other time u would've played fine, man i lost to dmac and ben in teams lol *****

wigga knights

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
the first time anthony, he legitimately camped me. I sd off a teleport and couldn't make up the damage fast enough because of the timer. I pretty much lost. but It was gay because I had to wait 2 hours for him to come play. I was ready but he had brawl and I had gotten conditioned into m2 marth cuz I played vs marth that whole time. waiting hella for matches is gay.

2nd time I was cross faded. 3rd time I wasn't even trying to play. I only went to gc cuz I thought I would have regretted not going. I forfeited my 2nd set and would have the first set but I didn't want to seem like a **** or that I was ducking dmac lmao. I would have forfeited win or lose.

anyway....from now on, we gotta actually run the tourneys and get matches played. there have been too many dual wielders slowing down melee.

when ur match is called u can play 1 set if u have a brawl match at the same time...or else just forfeit. waiting for two and 3 rounds of brawl is gay. if u play both learn to play them together or pick one.

just play your sets in the order they are called from now on.

MasterC

Smash Ace
yea, i second the whole "play your matches as they are called" thing lol we went to a marvel tourney the other day that ran LITERALLY just over 4 hours from beginning to end and they had 3 setups for marvel and a 48 man bracket

HOW THE F*** CAN WE NOT BEAT THAT WITH AT LEAST 5 SETUPS FOR MELEE AND LESS THAN A 24 PERSON BRACKET!?!?

BRAWL ladies and gentlemen, that's how

Jem.

Smash Master
Because smashers are lazy except at MLG/Nationals

They need to be babied and threatened with DQ's cause there are too many ****heads

It's just the way of smash unfortunately

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol jem, i hate to disagree with ya man but i have to...

cuz honestly, that's one of the things that SF players say about us and i can't accept that :/

MasterC

Smash Ace
most def not, but i think if chris or whomever the TO is is more assertive we would have better, more efficient tournies

basically i'm saying it's not the players that are lazy/irresponsible like you and most of the halo/sf pros think, if GC guy was a better, more assertive TO we would have quicker, more efficient tournies... that's all

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
thats part of it C, but from a business stand point he probably makes more when those asians come in to play cs. he kinda gave up on smash. another story another time but partly his fault partly smashers.

if u look at the difference between gc and the tourney we went to....way more chill, *****s work lol, lack of the greeze. smashers are hella gay....imagine those *****s sitting at the bar lol.

idk man, smashers are ****ing gay lol. brawl players are worse! I was actually about to make done points and validate an argument but dam....smashers are ****ing gay. lil whiney **** talking ******s.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol haven't u only beaten ciz the last two tourneys? and the MM? but b4 that he'd been ****ing u.

so I guess it takes 3 lol?

if he beat teddy again and u then he would at least be 4 imo. teddy does have some history...but the past has to start somewhere.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Consider Ciz's recent losses too, Kline.

No one would even consider moving me above Shane if I won 3 sets against him. I won 2 in a row a few months ago and no one cared.

And that's not to say I deserved moving up. I would be the first to tell you that I should remain behind him for the time.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
u shane and otto are much more cemented than vish and ciz. ciz had been 4th since he came the first time beating shane in tourney. only recently has vish beaten him in those two sets. and the ten MM. it would be much harder to move one of them above u in tourney.

but beating u a 2nd time and then beating vish, I would definitely consider moving him back to 4th. especially with ciz having won a **** load of mms.

ftr-had u beaten shane a third set I think ppl would have considered moving u. especially if u were able to get a set off otto.

pr is who u won and lost to, not necessarily who is better. u 3 have just been at the top for while. current sets are alot more important than older ones. u can't wield your history **** around forever.

also, as far as his recent losses, ben lost to dmac, ciz beat evan, mm beat andy, and beat ben. vista beat dmac, I beat evan last 3 tourney sets and vista last 2. batman beat ben and evan...ciz beat batman in a mm. ciz ***** me in mms. 1 off day shouldn't kill the dude lol. like imo mm aren't nearly as much as tourney, but its pretty clear that ciz shouldn't have lost those games to ben and andy. those wins would only help ben and andy, not hurt ciz.

Top Bottom