• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

pain killers finally worked lol. bout to try this one more time

also, either youre dumb kline, or youre sensor bypassing on purpose for attention which is also dumb. conclusively, stop being a *******.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
hahah I love meeting people at the airport. I met Axe at the airport after genesis and we chilled for about half an hour while waiting for our flights. then I headed back to my gate and somehow, Otto got shifted so he was on my flight LOL. and i was like, o ****. its otto

>.>

yea

SPEAKING OF OTTO

i see u :>

MasterC

Smash Ace
Just got done watching season 1 of The Walking Dead with some roommates. (No its not an anime) it's a six episode (about 5.5 hours though, long episodes) season of a zombie apocalypse type thing. it's semi recent too. Was kinda tight, apparently season 2 is starting up soon

Double also: someone should go to WCG Ultimate Gamer season 3 auditions with me or just go also, cause it'll be tight. they havent listed when auditions are yet but if theres not a seattle audition there will be cali.
lol at Jem randomly posting about zombie shows haha i've only heard good things tho so don't think i'm bashing you, that was hella random tho :p

what's all this about WCG3? that a TV show or a tourney?

Jem.

Smash Master
TV show

a brawl player has been on it (princess aura - faye mata) not sure if she played melee also. justin wong is the most "famous" gamer to be on there

winner gets $100,000 and a bunch of other stuff, if you ever get bored both seasons are on hulu

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
pain killers finally worked lol. bout to try this one more time

also, either youre dumb kline, or youre sensor bypassing on purpose for attention which is also dumb. conclusively, stop being a *******.

*****, Why would I do something....that I already do on the normal, just to get attention...from Fly..I mean his ICs **** in all but dam, for real?

If u saw what I wrote u wouldnt have thought anything of it, U **** be censor dodging all the time too, my **** wasnt even close. I got an infraction a year ago from gimpy for saying "funk"....idk bro, im thinkin its a conspiracy.

I could care less if the word was *'d or not. Its just **** I normally say, and when Im on the tubes and fb etc thats how I spell ****. I didnt write it like ahhh yea im bout to get an infraction lol.

Anyway, on some otha non bull****.

Id prob be down for the carpool. and Charles if its 100$ a head @ 4$/gal for 5ppl. u should def charge the 100 flat fee for 6 or 7 ppl. maybe 90 if its a full 7. But ur gonna want that extra gas to drive around...sightsee a lil, get food. etc. I also think that its not a terrible idea for the person providing the vehicle and doing most of the driving(unlike portland where u passed out and I ended up driving lol) should get to keep a lil something for his trouble.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
man, darkrain is really good

im watching some darkrain videos atm

fuuuck

hey otto, next time you go visit your grandma or whatever, bring me LOL. i wanna play darkrain more than the like 4 friendlies i got to play with him at pound

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
While the money on WCG is pretty good, they freak out over the smallest of ****. Like when they played Blazblue, one guy did a 5 hit combo and everyone came buckets.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Damn that was a lot of catching up to do from just one night lol. So I'm in charge of my line today cuz my boss is about to go home with that exact same **** Bisno has. The salivating while he's sleeping business had him freaked, says he almost choked twice last night. Bout to be a busy day =\

ThePrime

Smash Lord
C!Z throwin' in down like a true G would. Boss openly admitted that C!Z was his up and coming predecessor and made up an excuse so that C!Z would be able to truly shine. The COLDEST truth. You think that japanese tsunami was real talk?! I swear I saw C!Z ridin them one of those waves, doin the SICKEST quatro on camera. C!Z holdin' it down just like how he was raised - in the STREETS. Just the DIRTIEST of upbringings. Just give this man some soap, to wipe all the dirt off his face from accomplishing those daunting tasks at the crack of dawn that us mere mortals only read about in the text books.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol kline that won't happen on the way to cali cuz it'll be mad hype and i won't smoke so much xD plus i'll prob stock up on energy drinks n ish so i can do that haha but yea it'll prob b 100/head either way now that i take into account the price of gas in OR and CA which is well over $4/gal

12 hours, i'm callin it now haha and put in WORK c!z

EDIT: man i'm trippin that's like 4 more months away lol gas prices could change hella by then

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yo Otto, I've been having some bull**** with my wii recently. So NOTHING will load with neogamma (the loader), it just says "Timeout error" no matter what game I'm trying to boot up. I haven't even done anything recently, it just kinda started happening. I tried booting my backup of wind waker too, and it doesn't work - same error.

You ever run into this **** before? any ideas? i wanna at least have access to melee T_T

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You guys need to stop messing with my namesearch. :(

pandacheck

Smash Ace
@MASTER C - my bad about the toilet clog / that happened while i was drinkin / forgot to tell u i guess before we left / cuz it happened a little before i passed out / damn i feel bad for that **** / was a bad one

MasterC

Smash Ace
teran teran teran teran teran teran teran haha you have the same name as someone in WA dawg get over yourself

C!Z

Smash Lord
LOL ****in Andy. The quatro!

Drunken ****s are serious business. At least the culprit man'd up and apologized. Though I think you owe him a toilet cleaning lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
real talk anthony, good **** manning up to that ****..literally.

andy-epic win lol. I pictured ciz just ridin that wave...mad funny.

charles-u expect me to believe that master chiefin is not about to smoke hella lol? ur bout to be gone fam.

feel better otto

ThePrime

Smash Lord
hey guys who am i?

Whos tryin to smash / get drunk tonight / cuz i sure am / I make sure / to break my foward / slash / key / on my / key / board / so / much / sep/ ar/ ation

wooo im high on caffeine

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol idk TERAN, you play brawl which means you're PROB somewhat younger than the TERAN we're usually talking about when we say TERAN.... and he's been going by TERAN for a while, TERAN

but for real TERAN, if you're not coming to WA anytime soon to play MELEE then ima hafta stop acknowledging you cuz this is The Official WA MELEE thread and not the Super Moderator TERAN who plays BRAWL thread :p

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Had it first! :mad:

Dam *****, why u got 23K on ppost and u an 08. U gotta stay off the boards homie.

Also im pretty sure Teran is older than you as well(mid 20s). So we will call him the Original. OT, Original Teran.

What happened to that XVII or whatever u had at the end of your name? (unless thats anotha mutha ***ka named Teran)

Why do u keep trolling us so much dude. Idk if u have power in this roomm, but def give yourself an infraction for that one...or a "German"(bringin it back lol)

MasterC

Smash Ace
GERMANNNNNNNNNNN!!!! hahaha while you're at it, give yourself a "rip" man xD and yea he def had some roman numerals the other day, musta dropped em so he could pose as the OT

EDIT: wow, dude has 3x the amount of kline's post and they joined at the same time ROFL

*****, Why would I do something....that I already do on the normal, just to get attention...from Fly..I mean his ICs **** in all but dam, for real?

If u saw what I wrote u wouldnt have thought anything of it, U **** be censor dodging all the time too, my **** wasnt even close. I got an infraction a year ago from gimpy for saying "funk"....idk bro, im thinkin its a conspiracy.

I could care less if the word was *'d or not. Its just **** I normally say, and when Im on the tubes and fb etc thats how I spell ****. I didnt write it like ahhh yea im bout to get an infraction lol.

i just mean, i saw u say damn im bout to get banned, and i figured you should have learned your lesson by now. then i considered that it was a possibility that you might just keep doin it out of either bein dumb and forgettin or just for a little attention in the form of bein the current jokester.

and thanks

and i think the white hurts my eyes more than the purple is hard to read lol. just keep it simple homie. thats prob why they dont use bright *** white rather than w/e this is.
Yo Otto, I've been having some bull**** with my wii recently. So NOTHING will load with neogamma (the loader), it just says "Timeout error" no matter what game I'm trying to boot up. I haven't even done anything recently, it just kinda started happening. I tried booting my backup of wind waker too, and it doesn't work - same error.

You ever run into this **** before? any ideas? i wanna at least have access to melee T_T
hmm. neogamma? i cant remember if thats what i have, although it prob is considering i sent u all hte **** i used. hmm..i think mine started messin up more than not before i stopped ****in with it. my gecko messed up and wouldnt read my project m for ****. i think those programs or w/e are just sketchy. maybe try downloading a fresh on and puttin it on the sd card

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Na, I just meant like dam, at this rate lol. None of it was dumb **** like using $ or !,1, 0 to replace "I", "O" and "S"

Toph literally posted the same thing I got a warning yesterday. Its just **** we all say.

I didnt go out of my way to do it, its just stuff that we have been doing and just not getting infracted for-- now, a Pac West Mod is actually doing what they are suppose to lol.

So its more, I have to go out of my way, to not censor dodge lol. I didnt think anything of what I posted, I guess deep down more like subconsciously I assumed it was already censored(ive seen some pretty beast filters, better/dumber than the 1 in GB) or it wasnt a problem to begin with.

Mainly because the WA thread is obv more like a social and ppl are alot more lax in the things that they say.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
hmm. neogamma? i cant remember if thats what i have, although it prob is considering i sent u all hte **** i used. hmm..i think mine started messin up more than not before i stopped ****in with it. my gecko messed up and wouldnt read my project m for ****. i think those programs or w/e are just sketchy. maybe try downloading a fresh on and puttin it on the sd card
downloading a fresh what now? o.o

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
To Otto: is there a specific version of neogamma you recommend using or would you just download the latest one?

if you don't mind checking, what loader do you use to start melee?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
but for real TERAN, if you're not coming to WA anytime soon to play MELEE then ima hafta stop acknowledging you cuz this is The Official WA MELEE thread and not the Super Moderator TERAN who plays BRAWL thread :p
I play them all son.

If I ever roll round Americaland, I'll drop in on you lot just for the lol factor.

Top Bottom