• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Twitter Thread - POST YOUR TWITTER NOW! Connect with other Smashers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
@joannadark5
I don't tweet at the moment, I just registred on the website, discovering it etc... But I'm an active TO and I'll tweet about a tournament happenning in south of france from april 22nd to april 24th.
cya :)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We really gotta improve the twitter use in the community. Or the exposure of this thread. I know I have about ~100 Smash players subscribed to my twitter.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who lives in the South can add @ARKTourney for any sort of major Tournaments in Arkansas.
We run monthlies which have every modern popular fighter as well as the major modern console shooters. More importantly, we run the A.R.K. Tournament series which had over 150 people at the last one and will only grow bigger! (September 17th :))

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
@vVv__ZeRo ( two "_" )

I tweet a lot about Smash (Brawl and Melee) on Chile. Tournament results, guides (in spanish), rankings, etc.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
@Th3Composer

I don't really use it for much right now but I figure eventually maybe I'll use it for bracket updates at a tournament or just post silly **** or something I dunno.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I also have @EnginoJuushichi.

Mostly for random stuff, but I could probably do updates on tournaments as well. Especially for SiiS5 this weekend.

:phone:

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
@BillyCTHEBMC

I can post about what's going on at Woodbridge(I'm not sure if Woodbridge is having a stream or not) and other tournaments I go to.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
@Gammon074

I tweet mostly about sports, video games, pop culture and other things I find interesting.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
@MattDotZeb

For updates on all New England tournament series and smashfests. Mass Madness, SWAGG, Hall of Gaming, and Grab the Coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom