• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

D

Deleted member

I can teach you mewtwo, I was best mewtwo in the country for like 2 years >_>

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
Yo chibo invite dr.flizz to the social room

Edit: lookwhatididhere
Today I asked my boss if I could get sunday off (for the melee smashfest) not only did he say no.. He's now making me work a double shift. 8am-4pm then 5pm-1am FML!!!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Seriously?

I'm like trying to keep that account.....who's ever posting on it. (Either mexi or talwind)
Yall are gonna get it banned...
I thought you were just being crazy as usual, lolol.

wat is this wit evry1 quitin?

yall still gonna be playin some days though, right?
Evan, TUSM, MIB, Squall, and I play on a semi-regular basis, so if anything, you can keep playing with us. .Com and Xzax show up sometimes as well, and Rush came those two times.

I'm sure everyone in Philly/South Jersey will still play together, just.... maybe not as often? I dunno, I never really made it to smashfests that often anyway, lol.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
*casually walks into thread*
*sees KayLo!'s avatar and title*
*gouges eyes out*
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----------
*leaves thread*

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
*casually walks into thread*
*sees KayLo!'s avatar and title*
*gouges eyes out*
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----------
*leaves thread*
XD

It's a Pika forum thing.

Stealing everyone's masculinity one man at a time. :evil:

(Don't even look at our social thread.....)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
updated the first post. i finally added phillyriders profile, but its a lil barebones atm

~only the strong remain~

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wtf? Im 21 where the hell u get 23 from? I be dammned if im older then Kaylo and Tusm. lol! Anyway ill send u a pic soon.
Whatchu trynna say?! :mad:

This thread needs some life. I'm two seconds away from spamming it with Pikachu pictures.

That'll work, right?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It will successfully push a few people to the point of suicide, if that's what you're aiming for.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So much hate on Pika! Okay, I'll post this instead:

Chibo, I know you just updated, but I'd like this to be my picture for the OP....

You can resize it or whatever if you need to, although it's already pretty small.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
*counts to 10*

*counts to 1,000,000*

Yes, I have a big nose. Nothing I can do about it, so there's no point *****ing about it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
il update it tomorrow

as for evans age i completely guessed lol. i did for half the other members and i normally got it right

GOTM

Smash Champion
so my mewtwo overall didnt do as bad as i thought. i kept ****** paul's falcon with some pretty sick combos too, hahaha.

mexis falcon i almost beat but couldnt close the deal. every other time i did like 50/50 with people. except scar he like 0-death's my mewtwo every time he touches it unless he messes up, then i get like one d-throw and he just does it again.

i still main mewtwo though even though i stopped using him towards the end of the day b/c i just watch an iori video. i need to work on my movement, djc's, and like recovery.

GOTM

Smash Champion
yeah mewtwo is beast, lol.

so im holding a melee tournament in september. check atlantic north. everyone should come play melee :)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
All this Melee talk.....I've done this in the past, but I never followed through.

I need someone to force me to play Melee, 2-3 times a week. I've tried to play this game again, but I just didn't go through with it. Someone give me some motivation, it's the only way I'll actually do it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
All this Melee talk.....I've done this in the past, but I never followed through.

I need someone to force me to play Melee, 2-3 times a week. I've tried to play this game again, but I just didn't go through with it. Someone give me some motivation, it's the only way I'll actually do it.
If u were halfway motivated to playing melee as you are sticking to that purple txt you might go somewhere!
Splooken!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
But who are u kidding? You have been mean lately. Remember that face? That **** was priceless! You held that face for like 10 secs!
Lol. I think the bigger crime here is how you told that outrageous lie and expected me to believe it. x.o

Yeah def did take your juice Kendall.
I knew you did. It's all good, though, I'll get my revenge one day. When you least expect it. :evil:

Top Bottom