• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

GOTM

Smash Champion
honestly i heard about that, and that might be the most ******** thing i have ever heard. that's the type of thing that like 6 year olds would watch and be like, wow that's not funny....at all.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's funny for a little while (I did laugh when I heard about it, not gonna lie), but I'd be really pissed if you kept doing it to me. How old are you again?

Just saying. Sometimes it's nice to know when to quit.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea three times... bull****.

He started Saturday at 10am and did not stop until about 2pm on Sunday. Calling, leaving voicemails, and texts. And yes, the earliest ones on Sat woke me up, of course I'm not gonna be up that early on my day off. And the calls on Sat went until 3am.

I'm glad no one in hear flat out thought it was funny, especially considering how many times it was. Wtf, Vex leaves the crew to work on his attitude/maturity, and then does this a couple years later. He has no will power, no maturity, and no grasp on life. If you wouldn't mind, please remove/change your signature. Normally I wouldn't care so much if someone wasn't so tact on removing something ToS related like that after leaving (since most people left on good terms), but as for you - you are a downright disgrace to the crew.

Vex blows.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Yea three times... bull****.

He started Saturday at 10am and did not stop until about 2pm on Sunday. Calling, leaving voicemails, and texts. And yes, the earliest ones on Sat woke me up, of course I'm not gonna be up that early on my day off. And the calls on Sat went until 3am.

I'm glad no one in hear flat out thought it was funny, especially considering how many times it was. Wtf, Vex leaves the crew to work on his attitude/maturity, and then does this a couple years later. He has no will power, no maturity, and no grasp on life. If you wouldn't mind, please remove/change your signature. Normally I wouldn't care so much if someone wasn't so tact on removing something ToS related like that after leaving (since most people left on good terms), but as for you - you are a downright disgrace to the crew.

Vex blows.
Picking up ABOUT 3 times, I agreed that I called you much more then that, and k.

:083:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Uhh, Chibo, I think you meant "a couple days later." Sorry, it bothered me. x.x

Anyway, while I don't support more drama, I gotta agree with Chibo..... if someone did that **** to me, I swear I'd go to their house and pop them in the face. You don't call people in the morning and wake them up for ******** BS like that.

Even if he only picked up three times, you still had the nerve to call him *** early in the morning just for your own ****s and giggles. It's not funny, and honestly, I'm embarrassed for you since you don't seem to be for yourself. You're too old for that mess.

/mother mode.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Uhh, Chibo, I think you meant "a couple days later." Sorry, it bothered me. x.x

Anyway, while I don't support more drama, I gotta agree with Chibo..... if someone did that **** to me, I swear I'd go to their house and pop them in the face. You don't call people in the morning and wake them up for ******** BS like that.

Even if he only picked up three times, you still had the nerve to call him *** early in the morning just for your own ****s and giggles. It's not funny, and honestly, I'm embarrassed for you since you don't seem to be for yourself. You're too old for that mess.

/mother mode.
Oh trust me I do regret it, however I cannot change the past, so I told him I would just leave him alone, theres nothing more I can do.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone here realize that the point of Chibo's post was to serve as a remedy to ToS's problems and was supposed to make us a stronger and more respected crew. But instead this crew is falling apart and is much weaker talentwise since Vex, Rogue, Xzax, Mow and Steel left.

This is irony at it's finest lol.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Does anyone here realize that the point of Chibo's post was to serve as a remedy to ToS's problems and was supposed to make us a stronger and more respected crew. But instead this crew is falling apart and is much weaker talentwise since Vex, Rogue, Xzax, Mow and Steel left.

This is irony at it's finest lol.
This post lacks TUSM.

On a seriouser note, I find it a little funny. Just a wee bit. Everyone begs Chibo to post his thoughts, then chaos ensues. Now, I'm wondering what would've happened if he didn't post them.

Everyone would probably be mad for a bit, but I think after a while, it would've died down and everything would've been back to normal......well, as normal as it's gonna get.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, you can't blame us for thinking the problems would be actual.... problems. x.o

Also, the people who asked him to post his thoughts (minus Steel) were people mature enough to handle it and stay, lol. As in, me, Evan, Dotcom, maybe GOTM, I can't remember.

....Granted, we weren't really involved in the post either, but, whatevs.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I don't agree with all of the changes about BBrawl

SBrawl on the other hand... o snap whats that!?

ak lets play brawl soon. maybe thur?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hmm, I like Pika's new uthrow. Losing his dthrow CGs makes me sad, though. :( I know they wanted to get rid of all of Brawl's stupid stuff, but his CGs were a pretty big part of his game in some matchups.... ><

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Kaylo weren't you complaining about having to camp vs a lot of characters because of their gay CG's? >_>

only pika should have them amirite

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kaylo weren't you complaining about having to camp vs a lot of characters because of their gay CG's? >_>

only pika should have them amirite
Yes. ;) But seriously, besides that, Pika's CGs work at specific percentages only..... the only characters I complain about for grabs are DDD, ICs, and Olimar, because their grab BS works for the entire match.

Granted, at least DDD can't CG Pika, but he can still tech chase the **** out of him (not to mention the damage his throws do), and his grab range makes approaching pretty much impossible without the Power of Camp.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Yes. ;) But seriously, besides that, Pika's CGs work at specific percentages only..... the only characters I complain about for grabs are DDD, ICs, and Olimar, because their grab BS works for the entire match.

Granted, at least DDD can't CG Pika, but he can still tech chase the **** out of him (not to mention the damage his throws do), and his grab range makes approaching pretty much impossible without the Power of Camp.
Pikachu kinda destroys DDD regardless.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pikachu kinda destroys DDD regardless.
No he doesn't, lol. It's 55:45, 60:40 at best -- actually, 60:40 is the more accepted ratio. Still better than a majority of our other matchups (Pika's the king of neutral matchups.....), but it's definitely not auto-win.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I aggro DDD with Sheik who debatably has a worse spacing game than pika lol. I find it more effective than camping, if you don't want to camp the penguin learn to abuse your character's tools more effectively ^_-

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I aggro DDD with Sheik who debatably has a worse spacing game than pika lol. I find it more effective than camping, if you don't want to camp the penguin learn to abuse your character's tools more effectively ^_-
Well, I'm more inclined to believe all the best mains of my character over your advice, no offense. x.x

Pikachu really doesn't have the tools to be aggressive unless the opponent sucks. He plays very passive aggressively at the top of his game.... lots of hit and run, lots of bait and punish. And, of course, some camp, lol.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Who's to say that the problem's weren't fixed? :laugh:

... I'm not sure if I'm serious or not...

iirc you wanted ToS to be more respected and be a much stronger crew that could compete and beat OOS crews. Now with so many of our best players gone, I doubt anyone is going to consider ToS a threat at tournies. So in that regard the problem is not fixed.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
iirc you wanted ToS to be more respected and be a much stronger crew that could compete and beat OOS crews. Now with so many of our best players gone, I doubt anyone is going to consider ToS a threat at tournies. So in that regard the problem is not fixed.
Very true!

Anyway matt wants to play tonight and my house is free so yea...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
That's more of a side dream. Quality of members and friendships are more important than that imo. And we're certainly not out of steam yet, me, you, AndyG, and .com make up a nice force.

Top Bottom