• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

flizzz

Smash Cadet
jesus man i wanna brawl so much man. yo chibo when i get back i sware i ggoing to live with you for like a week..

THERE IS NO DISCUSSIONS

ITS GOING TO HAPPEN NICE AND SLOW

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
plane tickets right now round trip to san jose are under $300. its the furthest of the nearest (?) airports to the venue, but its BY FAR the cheapest. like if we can think of a way for it to work out, thatl be the best.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
jesus man i wanna brawl so much man. yo chibo when i get back i sware i ggoing to live with you for like a week..

THERE IS NO DISCUSSIONS

ITS GOING TO HAPPEN NICE AND SLOW
=O

Ohmai. Did I check the thread at a bad time? =X I can always come back later......

flizzz

Smash Cadet
but yeah chibo i feel you on letting people in. so how bout making like a initation thing or brake the tos in to groups or something? cause you know now its like if 2 people like you and you play some brawl or melee YOUR IN! yeah needs more implements on some rules.

its like we getting monoply on every smasher.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
For people who are worried about money....

Let's assume the plane ticket will be ~$500 (estimated from prices I got from Expedia). Add $50 for the Brawl "package" to be in the tournament. Dunno how much hotel + possible car would be, but since housing is still up in the air, we won't consider that for now.

Genesis is the weekend of July 10th, so that gives you approx. 18 weeks to save. Dividing that into the amount of money so far ($550), you gotta save around $30 per week to cover your flight & tourney fees.

That's not so bad if you're a workin' man. :) No more McDonald's on your lunch breaks, and y'all should be fine.

*Note this post was not aimed towards the little ones.......... :p
550?? Where the hell are u looking at? Round trip tickets are like at max 250 Who the hell is going to pay half a stack just to play brawl? Espically when none of us is making top 4 to win some of that money back.

edit i just found a roundtrip for only 234$ including tax.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You went to a different airport..... I picked the one closest to the venue because I hate traveling the day of a tourney, lol.

My bad for not thinkin' cheap...... plus the one I picked is closest to where I'm being housed.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You went to a different airport..... I picked the one closest to the venue because I hate traveling the day of a tourney, lol.

My bad for not thinkin' cheap...... plus the one I picked is closest to where I'm being housed.
You **** right it's your bad. We all know u balling kaylo no need to rub it in. lmao

But really your willing to pay 550? Even if i did have the money if i ever spend 550 just to play a video game you have the right to pimp slap me chris brown style!

But anyway supposedly justin have some people down in cali we can get housing from. If not we'll figure something out. The tournament isn't until july anyway.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You **** right it's your bad. We all know u balling kaylo no need to rub it in. lmao

But really your willing to pay 550? Even if i did have the money if i ever spend 550 just to play a video game you have the right to pimp slap me chris brown style!

But anyway supposedly justin have some people down in cali we can get housing from. If not we'll figure something out. The tournament isn't until july anyway.
Lol. I don't travel a lot, I don't know what a plane ticket costs..... I just searched for the closest airport. Sue me!

But yes, I would. I go for the experience, because it for d**n sure isn't to make money..... seeing as how my chances of placing high are usually zero. (But by July, who knows.....)

GOTM

Smash Champion
lol that pic is funny cuz he had to look up directions on how to take the screenshot in another tab.

/randomness

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
and he let daemon tools install their toolbar, uses standard aim, has windows media player most likely playing his music, is at 50% battery, his phishing protection is expired, also has an ask.com and aim toolbar, it took him about 2 minutes to take the snapshot upload it and edit his post with it, and has 30 unread posts in his rss reader
:)

Rocann

Smash Lord
and he let daemon tools install their toolbar, uses standard aim, has windows media player most likely playing his music, is at 50% battery, his phishing protection is expired, also has an ask.com and aim toolbar, it took him about 2 minutes to take the snapshot upload it and edit his post with it, and has 30 unread posts in his rss reader
**** just got real

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Ranked 10th in PA for Brawl

TUSM used to be the leader of a rival Philadelphia based crew, Uptown's Finest Brawlers. The rest of his crew decided to take a break from the game, but TUSM wanted to continue to practice and get better at the game, so he decided to join ToS. TUSM first met some of the crew members at the VGXPO while garnering a respectable placement on all three days, including a victory over PA's previous best player Velocity. TUSM has gone on to surprise all of his friends taking out players such as ChiboSempai, Rogue Pit, D1, Pride, and more from tournament. TUSM also holds small tourneys in Northern Philadelphia at the Game Crazy store he works at.
I love it.

By the way, I'm only 22. Fix it NOW!!!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
*backs away from the Chibo*

I was gonna take a screenshot as a counterpoint, but nevermind..... :(

I love it.

By the way, I'm only 22. Fix it NOW!!!
Old man TUSM. Thank God there're people older than me, lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
As if I didn't feel bad enough.......
=x

Oh well, next time we see each other you can kick my a** at Smash a few times. That always makes you feel better, I'm sure..... :mad:

tusms not even the oldest in the crew lol. so theres 2 ppl older than u kaylo
Nice. Maybe I'm not such an old hag after all.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
lmao that wasn't my computer i use windows seven and yea i did look up directions cause the standard print screen wasn't working on his computer so i thought i was doing something wrong.

but i do have a question. What else is there other then standard aim? Is there like a cool as ToS exclusive aim that i dont have?

And i do use wmp to play music. Doesn't everyone?

And by the way. TUSM WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST WEEK????

I would say you fail but thats a understatement.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
welcome back to the crew Xzax.

we've missed you.
when r u gonna join this crew already lol. u love us too much.

lmao that wasn't my computer and yea i did look up directions cause the standard print screen wasn't working on his computer so i thought i was doing something wrong.

but i do have a question. What else is there other then standard aim? Is there like a cool as ToS exclusive aim that i dont have?

And i do use wmp to play music. Doesn't everyone?

And by the way. TUSM WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST WEEK????

I would say you fail but thats a understatement.
tusm hasnt had internet for a week. hes been sayin that lol

for aim i personally dont like standard aim cause it tries to install other crap (like that toolbar for one), normally has ads, etc. theres a lot of good alternatives though i personally use pidgin.

lol using wmp to play music isnt bad i guess. idk y i dont like it too much. its so.... big lol just to play music. winamp is awesome, though i personally use itunes cause i have an ipod also and i like all the playlist and other options it gives.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I know he hasn't had internet. The fact is i live right down the street from where he works and i also called the job asking for him so i know he knew i was looking for him(omg i sound like a stalker. lol)

I have winamp and itunes installed. It's just wmp is like right there lmao.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I hate WMP. I use iTunes for the same reasons as Chibo, but Winamp is probably the superior program.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
So as of now us going to Viridian are
Me
Chibo
Vex
Xzax...
Rush

We're supposed to have a crew battle with phoenix era, and I think this sounds like our crew right here.

Also who's oging to Brawl Till You Fall
Me
Chibo
Xzax?
we're supposed to have a crew battle with JLB, and maybe the origionals.

IDK why but for osme reason I really like crew battles.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
everyones going to brawl till u fall lol

as for this sat tusm and kaylo are also going. small chance of rogue as well. me and vex have been discussing crew battle roster, we think weve made up our mind.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ak wants to go to viridian and im tryin to help him find a way to get there

bnzaaa theres no way u can take him since ur prob goin home tonight then driving from ur home tomorrow right?
is there a spot with mib/phillyrider and people? maybe ak could go with them or xzax was sayin he might go with them which would open a spot in rush's car that ak could use. someone get a hold of me asap about this 6092262287 or aim. then il fill ak in on the info.

Top Bottom