• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Lol @ the last couple of post.
Btw chibo seriously I dont get the have you seen my link medal, I brought it to brawl and actually MM ppl with vex usin link.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
rogue had a **** easy losers bracket, im not gonna lie. however he did amazing to get that high. once ur getting up to the 5th place range, its no walk in the park lol. even though in losers he had an easy first 4 matches with 2 randoms (as he put it), crismas, then sintros, he then had to fight (and beat) jash, ether, anti, and wes.

i had a fair winners bracket where i had to fight dm and then ninjalink if i won but i loss to dm. in losers i had to fight kid right away. i hate falco -_-. i lost, nothing i could do about itlol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Well jash ether and wes aren't easy so yea rogue still did good! Good **** rogue!

OMG WHY IS BRAWL+ SO GOOD????????????????

Me and xzax recorded some vids. Im going to upload them. HAVE YOU SEEN MY PEACH????????

Also they now have a code where it shows the tags on the replays. Good ****!

Also xzax said i should make the apt tournaments the new biweeklies until chibo or someone gets the drexel tournaments popping again. I talked to kaylo and she said she would offer her apt for tournaments as well so if we do more tournaments they will alternate between mine's and kaylo's apt which are only about 5 mins away from each other.

Me and xzax was thinking about hosting a tournament this sat. A 1 year brawl anniversary tournament. And plz believe we are doing brawl+ singles if we do have a tourney this weekend once again HAVE YOU SEEN MY PEACH?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i cant go places this weekend

how many ppl can fit at the apartment comfortably? how many TVs are normally there?

whenever i get my apartment all to myself im gonna host a small thing

brawl+ is amazing. i played it with vex for like 7 hours today and an hour last night

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just wanna give a shoutout to Rogue Pit. You are really doing things with Pit and you keep getting better and better. Keep up the awesomeness dude and maybe someday you'll actually beat in breakdancing.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
i cant go places this weekend

how many ppl can fit at the apartment comfortably? how many TVs are normally there?

whenever i get my apartment all to myself im gonna host a small thing

brawl+ is amazing. i played it with vex for like 7 hours today and an hour last night
Well were moving to another apt in the 1st building which is said to be smaller then the apts in the 2nd building so im not sure yet how many people can fit but im pretty sure at least 20-25 should fit comfortably. I mean i don't think a apt tourney is going to be that big lol. Kaylo's apt can probably fit more. The whole reason she is moving is to have a bigger apt.

anti is the hardest one out of that bunch and you skipped him!
I never heard of him thats why. Who does he use?

And to make sure im thinking of the right person jash is the tl player right?

anything happening this weekend?
Me and xzax is trying to host a tournament this sat we just don't know what apt it's going to be at though.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I never heard of him thats why. Who does he use?

And to make sure im thinking of the right person jash is the tl player right?

Me and xzax is trying to host a tournament this sat we just don't know what apt it's going to be at though.
Anti uses anyone he feels like at the moment. He's a highly ranked WiFi player.

Jash is the Toon Link player.

I won't get back to Philly until next week Sunday :( .

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
me and vex shoulda gotten top 3 in teams. we lost teams semis to inui atomsk. we ***** first game then lost the next 2 in incredibly close sets, especially the 2nd one which was our 3 stocks to inuis last stock. he kinda ***** at the 2v1 spammer style, not gonna lie. when i realized what me and vex were doing wrong it was too late. in losers we lost to ksiz and yes, who i said b4 the tourney started would def be our hardest match of the day i thought

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kaylo's apt can probably fit more. The whole reason she is moving is to have a bigger apt.
Mine is meant for one person, though, lol, not four. But it'll fit at least 20 people, of that I'm sure.

I have the floor plans around here somewhere..... I'll see if I can scan them tomorrow if/when I find them.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
jesus cant wait to get some brawl in. butttttttt..... what about those dates .com and hows that guide going kaylo?

Rocann

Smash Lord
I have an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

from now on I will be using BLUE DIDDY

I forget what colors everybody else uses out of chibo/evan/rush so

if anyone wants that color and has been using diddy longer than me, you will have to COLOR MATCH me best 2/3 at the next tournament for possession of BLUE DIDDY

that is all

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice

if anyone wants that color and has been using diddy longer than me, you will have to COLOR MATCH me best 2/3 at the next tournament for possession of BLUE DIDDY

that is all
yo wtf i'm blue diddy. fine i'll Color Match you for that color at the next tourney biatch.

Roxas215

Smash Lord

that is all

People better stop stealing the boat terms from me! I was the 1st one!!! I even made me and tusm's team name "we on a boat" Stop swagger jacking andy! lmao. But i can't be mad at u andy. That sig is epic!!!!

Look at the mutha****in boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I had my friend kage made a party song out the actual song. So epic!!)

But yea im purple diddy aka royal diddy!!!! And im white peach aka beauty pageant peach.

However i pretty sure rush uses blue diddy.

edit lol rush already responded!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i use blue diddy
you blow.

i play blue color for all characters except:
red mario
red classic wario
standard snake
standard mk (which is blue, but not the "blue" color)
the orange/green ness
standard PT

and its drk blue for GaW not ice blue

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i use blue diddy
you blow.

i play blue color for all characters except:
red mario
red classic wario
standard snake
standard mk (which is blue, but not the "blue" color)
the orange/green ness
standard PT

and its drk blue for GaW not ice blue
AHEM, I hope you don't use goggles Pikachu, or we might have to fight. :mad:

(Jkjk. But srsly, he's mine.)

Pilotchu ftw.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
My main color is Green

Characters that I use that aren't green are.

Blue Luigi
Blue Link
Light Blue Yoshi (Its funny that all characters that ARE green I play Blue)
Normal Sonic
Normal PT

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Good **** steel did u discover this? Shiek was my secondary in melee(peach was my main) And i admit i gave her a nice big kick to the curb when brawl came out cause i thought she sucked. But i've seen some good shieks lately! Don't know much about her metagame. I might look into it!

lmao i just realized im posting a hell of alot in this thread and im not a member. lol

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
no i didnt discover that, but i recently incorporated it into my game. ive yet to see a sheik use it much if at all(NEO uses it every now and then for edge guarding purposes), but the speed you get when sliding off platforms is too good

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Lmao @ the threads name.
Thx for the compliments keitaro 2 pages back. I'll trash you at break dancing ask J.G.

@xzax and evan, Im ridin for anything this weekend.
Also I gotta admit my bracket was kinda easy.
No name win
Jash lose
Snake no name
Iceys who wasnt completely bad.
Crismas took a game off me.
Sintros is okay
Jash again
Ether
Anti
Wes is so smart
D1 I got nervous, no johnz.

Top Bottom