• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
xzax said he loves drivin with mib anyway, if we just convince him to do that, instant space available for ak. or ak can just ride with mib. im tryin to get a hold of him. phillyriders holding a small tourney today so some of us (not me tho) will see em there and can work out something

edit: just got a text from phillyrider. as of now his car is him, tusm, squall, mib, and kaylo. however kaylo might not go so that would open a spot. or xzax can sit on ak's lap in our car lol.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I went to Gaming World today and I found a good player who's interested in joining the crew.

His name is Cross and he mains Marth. I was barley able to beat him in the singles tourney with Diddy.
He probably will be posting here soon but hes coming to the Road to the Viridian City Tourney so you can see if hes good for yourselves.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Hello ToS, I am Cross that DaPuffster just mentioned. I took some time to read the OP and I am very interested in joining this crew.

Self-intro: I've played Brawl since its release in the US. I heard of smashboards from one of my friends before Brawl came out and I've been a lurker (I didn't get into melee much as a result). I main Marth now and I didn't start attending tourneys until very recently. But I would very much like to get better at this game and would like to be able to attend more tourneys and play against more skilled players.

I played DaPuffster at Gaming World. I lost the set 2-0, and both games went down to the last stock. Later he told me about ToS on allisbrawl. I will be going to Road to Viridian City tomorrow, although I will be arriving late (around 1:30) but even if I can't play singles due to lateness I'll stay around and play friendlies if you are interested in looking at my skill. If you guys are interested in considering me for a pending member then please respond to this post and I will give you my profile description so you know who to look out for. Thanks for listening.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
All i know is if he joins we better join as well!!!! (Still don't know if ac is leaving or not)

By the way. Vex beat both me and Rush in a ganon vs diddy mm on fd. I am so pissed. I know he's vex but i don't care ain't the matchup like 80-20? I swear im about to quit diddy. Especially since i've gotten compliments of my peach being better then my diddy or **** near it. Even if my peach isn't better then diddy the fact that she is even on the same level means my diddy is ***. Diddy is such a better char then peach. If i can't beat a ganon with diddy why the hell am i even trying to play him on a tournament level?

O well. Xzax is spending the night at my house. From what everyone told me MIB is still going to the viridian city tournament tomorrow. But when me and him was speaking he said he don't know if he is going or not. Me and kaylo aren't going though.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
By the way. Vex beat both me and Rush in a ganon vs diddy mm on fd. I am so pissed. I know he's vex but i don't care ain't the matchup like 80-20? I swear im about to quit diddy. Especially since i've gotten compliments of my peach being better then my diddy or **** near it. Even if my peach isn't better then diddy the fact that she is even on the same level means my diddy is ***. Diddy is such a better char then peach. If i can't beat a ganon with diddy why the hell am i even trying to play him on a tournament level.
Umm, how do you think I felt at CoT4 when my Zelda won matches for me that my Pika couldn't? Lol. Granted, one of them was against a Marth, but still...... I'd been playing Zelda for about a week, and I didn't know anything except to spam smashes and Din's Fire.

Even favorable matchups can be a ***** if you don't know them well.... and I'm pretty sure you haven't had much Ganon experience, amirite? I wouldn't get too upset over it. Depending on the stage, Ganondorf can be pretty beastly if you don't know what to expect from him.

Just curious, what happened? Murder choke > tech chase shenanigans? Spike feet? Those are what got me my first "serious" Ganon match (my first DSO biweekly, anyone?)..... I feel your pain.

From what everyone told me MIB is still going to the viridian city tournament tomorrow. But when me and him was speaking he said he don't know if he is going or not. Me and kaylo aren't going though.
Don't remind me. ;-; I'm happy I'm getting to see my friend, because I missed her like crazy, but I wanted to go to this tournament..... ><

flizzz

Smash Cadet
the return of flizzz 2.11.09 be prepared smash community hes coming and hes coming hard (no pun intended reallt this time. i know other times it flew off the handle but this time truth be told no pun.(lolz can you put a bracket sentance in a bracket sentance?) im breaking rules people BREAKING RULES)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
All i know is if he joins we better join as well!!!! (Still don't know if ac is leaving or not)

By the way. Vex beat both me and Rush in a ganon vs diddy mm on fd. I am so pissed. I know he's vex but i don't care ain't the matchup like 80-20? I swear im about to quit diddy. Especially since i've gotten compliments of my peach being better then my diddy or **** near it. Even if my peach isn't better then diddy the fact that she is even on the same level means my diddy is ***. Diddy is such a better char then peach. If i can't beat a ganon with diddy why the hell am i even trying to play him on a tournament level?

O well. Xzax is spending the night at my house. From what everyone told me MIB is still going to the viridian city tournament tomorrow. But when me and him was speaking he said he don't know if he is going or not. Me and kaylo aren't going though.
>_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwHIpxmbSng

It's 80:20 in Marth's favor too and I lost a 5 game set. I HIGHLY doubt you knew what you were doing vs Ganon. One stomp = chains into more than half your stock. You have to turtle hard against him.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
I won't be able to reach a computer for a while so I will just say that I will be looking around for you guys and if you guys take over a television and start friendlies I will join, if I see you.

Rocann

Smash Lord
it's vex. not to be a **** but, yeah. his ganon is pretty good.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

Vex's Ganon has beaten my Diddy as well. Seriously, don't underestamate him.

Tho, if I tried my hardest I probably would beat his Ganon.

Remember, Vex has been playing my Diddy for a long time, so its probably easy for him to beat any other diddy thats not as good as my diddy is.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ganondorf is one of those characters that can make his opponents play at his speed. You think just because hes slow, big, and has no projectiles that means he can't dodge your bananas.

He CAN. He can still sheild, air dodge, air catch, and heck even glide toss.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Hey jigglymaster is your diddy as good as rush's? If so i want to ditto! And a peach vs diddy set!

Im so mad im not at the viridian city tournament now. But there monthlys though so i promise i will be at the next one.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hey jigglymaster is your diddy as good as rush's? If so i want to ditto! And a peach vs diddy set!

Im so mad im not at the viridian city tournament now. But there monthlys though so i promise i will be at the next one.
My diddy is better than rushe's. I got 17th at COT4

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
my marth is better than Kadaj's cus i got out of pools and he didnt >_>

lol, that doesnt make any sense.

Roxas215

Smash Lord

Yea you can't compare placings to who has a better char. But still i want to ditto next tournament!!!

Also more and more people are saying my peach is better then my diddy. It's depressing. lol. I go strictly peach in teams but i always thought peach just wasn't viable in singles.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Unfortunately I couldn't go to viridian things came up and eventually led to me not getting a ride there. I'm still interested in joining this crew though.

Puff are you going to Allinone next week?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
so i got this voicemail from xzax's phone

"yo its rogue pit ight blahblah in the city blah leave ToS blah ight later"

i could only decipher half of what he said >_>

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

I've consistently placed higher than Rush in many tourneys and I've beaten him in a ditto myself.

Ask Xzax and Vex to say who the better diddy is and they'll say me.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
(lolz looks at kyuu and mexi) i found something new to waste my money on.. skateboarding i freaking fell in love wit this crap its so addicting even though i suck at it right now....

Top Bottom