• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Rocann

Smash Lord
yeah no kidding if you're going to say something conflicts with a goal you should probably let us in on what that goal is

it'll be boring in philly without 2 crews at everything though, if there's all those people still playing from ufb idk why tusm and kaylo didn't just stay where they were

guess we're just that cool?

either way the 'pros' of them joining were actually good and meaningful

the 'cons' were we've been taking on a lot of people which MIGHT conflict with an imaginary goal, which is cute and funny and all that but w/e

the more the merrier

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea thats what i meant, we dunno what the goal is. iv always seen it as
1. becoming a powerful crew
2. inviting cool people that are fun to hang out with that want to get better
3. being really really ridiculously good looking [/zoolander]

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If TUSM and Kaylo didn't snake us we wouldn't be going through this. lol.
I call shenanigans. According to you, I'm not good, remember? What's one sucky member leaving the group? :)

Also, @Genesis talk, I already have housing..... which I guess is easier because I dunno about staying in a hotel room with a bunch of dudes (not that I don't trust you guys, it's just not really.... comfortable, lol).

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Vex Kasrani-------Melee----------Brawl----------Brawl+----

------:bowser2:-------:gw::bowser2::luigi2:---------------
-------------------------------:ganondorf:--------------------
Melee and Brawl Hierarchy Member
Ranked 1st in PA for Brawl
AndyG------------Melee----------Brawl----------Brawl+----

------------------:diddy::kirby2::shiek:---------------
Ranked 1st in PA for Brawl
lol, what????

Roxas215

Smash Lord
it'll be boring in philly without 2 crews at everything though,
This is why i don't really want to join. Going to a tournament with everyone in the same crew is just a big *** practice. Plus i don't know what i could actually add to the group since yall already have a decent diddy player. I mean yea i play peach as well but being known as a good peach player really don't mean anything.

I call shenanigans. According to you, I'm not good, remember? What's one sucky member leaving the group? :)

Sighs are we really going to go through this again? I didn't say you suck. I said you wasn't better then anyone else in the group. However according to you you said you suck anyway, remember? Besides multiple members of ToS questioned yours and TUSM's decision on leaving. Which TUSM still hasn't even gave us a real reason cause that whole "i thought yall were taking a break" is bs. Don't that tell you something? Let me ask you something. Have you had a single practice with any members of ToS? Cause i know TUSM hasn't. Don't that tell you something as well? LMAO!

Rocann

Smash Lord
maybe I should be an honorary member of UFB during UFB v. ToS crew battles XD

and yes keitaro read the PA rankings topic. as of now we're tied XD we have beaten/lost to all the same people if we've both played them and generally place with me just above him, but me vs him 1v1 is dumb to judge because of character matchups (I'm 5-0 though :-p) and we're teammates and friends and all that

having a duopoly on 1st place is better than monopolies on 1st and 2nd

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sighs are we really going to go through this again? I didn't say you suck. I said you wasn't better then anyone else in the group. However according to you you said you suck anyway, remember? Besides multiple members of ToS questioned yours and TUSM's decision on leaving. Which TUSM still hasn't even gave us a real reason cause that whole "i thought yall were taking a break" is bs. Don't that tell you something?
I didn't give that as my only reason, but I really did think you guys were taking a break. Because that's what you told me, and you never updated me to say otherwise. Even if you personally weren't, I was sure Matt & Squall & AC were (AC in particular said he was focusing on Left4Dead for a while.....), so in my mind it woulda just been you & me practicing.

Anyway, no, I'm not going to argue about it anymore. I could go through the trouble of digging up all those texts, but it's really not worth it. What's done is done, I don't regret my decision, and anyone who still wants to cry about it or wonder about it can feel free to do so.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
:laugh:

That made me lol.
me 2 lol

anywayz

we havnt practiced with tusm and kaylo yet cause... well we havnt practiced since they joined lol. regular practice normally involves being telling me theyr coming over my place the day of and they show up for a couple hours lol. anyones welcome over almost anytime if im not busy. as for formal meet ups though, they arent TOO often, though we do what we can. i am specifically planning a big tos only smashfest coming up within a couple months.

as for genesis, tusm kaylo and others, did u already plan out how ur getting there? if others are also traveling there, we might as well travel together. then we can either jump in on your housing offer or split a hotel between the rest of us lol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I didn't give that as my only reason, but I really did think you guys were taking a break. Because that's what you told me, and you never updated me to say otherwise. Even if you personally weren't, I was sure Matt & Squall & AC were (AC in particular said he was focusing on Left4Dead for a while.....), so in my mind it woulda just been you & me practicing.

Anyway, no, I'm not going to argue about it anymore. I could go through the trouble of digging up all those texts, but it's really not worth it. What's done is done, I don't regret my decision, and anyone who still wants to cry about it or wonder about it can feel free to do so.
No one is arguing. I got over yall 2 leaving a while ago. I just hate that yall are using the "we thought yall were taking a break" as a excuse for leaving cause both u and tusm knew we weren't. Yes i said that the night COT4 ended. I was mad i didn't make brackets. Im not going to post all the times you said you was going to quit and everything cause u was mad you lost. TUSM msged me on AIB asking my position and i clearly told him i wasn't taking a break. This was a good 5-6 days before the drexel tournament where we found out he switched crews. So he left on other terms. And why would you think mib and squall would take a break? They never once said anything about taking a break. They were trying to convince me not to take a break. AC was in l4d mode but that didn't mean he wouldn't attend practices or go to tournaments.

It just makes no sense to me that you left on reasons like "Yall don't practice effectively or yall have negative mindstates" When the only time we play ffa is when u were there(TUSM will cosign this) And you were the same exact way.

Anyway no reason on bringing our personal **** into this topic.

But yea me and tusm was going to host a tournament on fri but TUSM never responed to my msgs. It's wed now so it's kinda late to advertise it. If yall think yall will come i will still have it. Let me know.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
KayLo- Some girl on AiB is saying she's the best female Snake player. I think you should go show her up.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
me 2 lol

anywayz

we havnt practiced with tusm and kaylo yet cause... well we havnt practiced since they joined lol. regular practice normally involves being telling me theyr coming over my place the day of and they show up for a couple hours lol. anyones welcome over almost anytime if im not busy. as for formal meet ups though, they arent TOO often, though we do what we can. i am specifically planning a big tos only smashfest coming up within a couple months.

as for genesis, tusm kaylo and others, did u already plan out how ur getting there? if others are also traveling there, we might as well travel together. then we can either jump in on your housing offer or split a hotel between the rest of us lol.
=O Chibo, I'm pretty busy for the rest of this week, but how about we play at some point next week? I need more ROB practice...... he's top 5 in my personal worst matchups.

I haven't planned how I'm getting to Genesis yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm staying with someone from the Pika chat. I'll ask how many people can potential come..... I don't think the place is that big, though. I'm also not 100% sure I wanna stay there, because it's kind of far-ish from the venue iirc..... but it's free. So. Lol. I'll definitely ask him.

I'll travel with you guys, though.

Anyway no reason on bringing our personal **** into this topic.

Which is exactly why I stopped talking about it. o.O You're the one who kept going just now, lol.

KayLo- Some girl on AiB is saying she's the best female Snake player. I think you should go show her up.
Oh yeah?! Well.... give me two weeks to train my Snake, and then I will! :mad: <--- determined face

In all seriousness, my Snake is a** right now. :ohwell: Sadly, my Toon Link and Marth are ten times better, and I don't even really play them.....

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well I think there shouldnt be a best "female" anything just a best...**** gender separation. Most girls talk about that to get attention cause their fat ***** cant handle being rejected by society

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
I'll show her my Snake.

Complete with box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

Also let's not **** up the thread with all this lashing of sorts. If you're not playing to have fun and get better, then you are doing it wrong. I'm down for more people in the crew.

I think Inui is an alright individual.

I wish I could go to Genesis. I've never been to the west coast. But I'll be in tourney this weekend, hopefully, if rush gets back to me. We need to all have a mini tourney, everyone in the crew puts in a couple dollars and plays for it. Low risk, decent reward, excellent practice.

Lord knows I need more practice.

I'm out to bless the rains.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'll show her my Snake.

Complete with box.

Also let's not **** up the thread with all this lashing of sorts. If you're not playing to have fun and get better, then you are doing it wrong. I'm down for more people in the crew.

I wish I could go to Genesis. I've never been to the west coast. But I'll be in tourney this weekend, hopefully, if rush gets back to me. We need to all have a mini tourney, everyone in the crew puts in a couple dollars and plays for it. Low risk, decent reward, excellent practice.

AK AC wants more DK dittos. RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know me and TUSM are going to genesis. We were going to make it a epic week long road trip with my roommate DJ. Don't really know how that is going to turn out now since he left.

Honestly if i can just get some good practice in i don't have to be in any group really. Me MIB and squall all know exactly how each other fights that friendlies against each other is just that. There is nothing beneficial about it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
=O Chibo, I'm pretty busy for the rest of this week, but how about we play at some point next week? I need more ROB practice...... he's top 5 in my personal worst matchups.

I haven't planned how I'm getting to Genesis yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm staying with someone from the Pika chat. I'll ask how many people can potential come..... I don't think the place is that big, though. I'm also not 100% sure I wanna stay there, because it's kind of far-ish from the venue iirc..... but it's free. So. Lol. I'll definitely ask him.

I'll travel with you guys, though.
anyday should be fine except for tuesday cause i have class at night
its mainly the travel thats got me all confused about genesis. figuring out which airport to fly into, trying to get to the venue/hotel from that airport without renting a car (since i dont think we'l be able to cause none of us are old enough, i think u gotta be 25)

I'll show her my Snake.

Complete with box.

As soon as I saw a utube link i knew exactly what it was lol

True to that.
But yea Genesis is gonna be cool. I've never even left the east coast before. I figure why not for the biggest smash tourney of all time for ever and ever lol. I'm just putting away some money starting now each week and il soon have enough.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
AK AC wants more DK dittos. RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know me and TUSM are going to genesis. We were going to make it a epic week long road trip with my roommate DJ. Don't really know how that is going to turn out now since he left.

Honestly if i can just get some good practice in i don't have to be in any group really. Me MIB and squall all know exactly how each other fights that friendlies against each other is just that. There is nothing beneficial about it.

Driving...from PA aaallllllll the way to Cali...good luck with that homie.
:urg:

Roxas215

Smash Lord

Driving...from PA aaallllllll the way to Cali...good luck with that homie.
:urg:
I know it's long. Thats why it was going to be a week long. We had everything planned. But im pretty sure it's not going to work out. lol. Me and TUSM will most likely just cop a plane ticket! lol. Although xzax did tell me something about a smash bus??????????????

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i wanna go to genesis. ill try to convince my mom to at least pay half for all the vacations to Mexico i couldnt go to because i was illegal at the time.:(

p.s. i was serious when it came to the xzax thingy. trust is a hard foundation to build, but an easy one to break!!! but ill overlook it this one time.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
For people who are worried about money....

Let's assume the plane ticket will be ~$500 (estimated from prices I got from Expedia). Add $50 for the Brawl "package" to be in the tournament. Dunno how much hotel + possible car would be, but since housing is still up in the air, we won't consider that for now.

Genesis is the weekend of July 10th, so that gives you approx. 18 weeks to save. Dividing that into the amount of money so far ($550), you gotta save around $30 per week to cover your flight & tourney fees.

That's not so bad if you're a workin' man. :) No more McDonald's on your lunch breaks, and y'all should be fine.

*Note this post was not aimed towards the little ones.......... :p

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i 4got july 10th is my 21st bday. now we got ourselves a dilemma!?!?!
Not a dilemma.... an opportunity. =O

Cali would be a pretty sweet place to have a b-day celebration after the tourney....

Then you get to party again when you get back to Philly. :bee:

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
Lol easily swayed.
dont judge me, envy!!!

[21:28] xzax1337: and i hear ur getting all b*tchy about me rejoining
[21:28] MEXImadnessSSBM: it doesnt matter, ur back in
[21:29] MEXImadnessSSBM: A painless lesson is one without meaning
[21:29] MEXImadnessSSBM: did u think u can leave and then come back w/o repercussions?
[21:29] MEXImadnessSSBM: too naive

Top Bottom