• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I should be a honorary member just to play brawl+ i love brawl+ and no one around here wants to play it. My peach is god like in brawl+ Ask chibo! He felt it when me and ussi teamed up!!! Then again i felt rogue's falco just spamming his down air over and over. I swear he hit me with like 5 of those and i couldn't do anything about it.

Anyway point of this post is. GET AT MY PEACH!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I should be a honorary member just to play brawl+ i love brawl+ and no one around here wants to play it. My peach is god like in brawl+ Ask chibo! He felt it when me and ussi teamed up!!! Then again i felt rogue's falco just spamming his down air over and over. I swear he hit me with like 5 of those and i couldn't do anything about it.

Anyway point of this post is. GET AT MY PEACH!
Brawlplusery 3.2 MM 10$

Lucario vs Peach

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Brawlplusery 3.2 MM 10$

Lucario vs Peach
It's on!!!(Even though lucario already combos the hell out of me in normal brawl. I can only imagine the **** that he is in brawl + ...................... goes to spam youtube)

I also have a crazy zss in brawl+ her combo game is too good. I might do zss vs lucario mm. We'll see!!!

flizzz

Smash Cadet
WHAT PEOPLE PLaY BRAWL+ HERE OMG TITANS SOUTH (south jersey that is) WONT EVER PLAY BRAWL PLUS. DO I HEAR 1$ MONEY MATCHES WITH ANY ONE?

flizzz

Smash Cadet
plus chibo i think you need to make a medal for best controller in the crew. cause every one knows the pikachu sticks win that one all day!

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I'm 18 :chuckle:.

And I dropped Falco for Marth as my Melee secondary.

Is anyone going to Viridian City/Scranton this weekend?

flizzz

Smash Cadet
yeah i guess draft crews we be cool. VEX HAS MY VOTE!

I spam to much lolz i forget to edit some times well i guess it does not really matter cause my post count won't go up any way

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
lolz good morning bnzaaa
Good morning to both of you, seriousily though, we should consider doing draft crews since we have so many members in brawl+
Good morning sirs.

I was reading stuff for school. Now I'm done with homework for like 2 weeks :).

Brawl+ Draft Crew battles would be fun.

I love how everyone's post count dropped. I only found like one or 2 people who's post counts haven't dropped :laugh:.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
freaking mods and there freaking changing of stuff i was a journeyman! A FREAKING JOURNEYMAN!!! NOW IM SOMW FREAKING SMASH NOOB!!!! IT UPSETS ME VERY MUCH! i boo the mods in every thing they do now

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Whats with the bunch of character icons below our names on the front page. idk what I have to do with Snake and Falco lol.

EDIT: Oh wait, are they supposed to be our secondaries for Melee and Brawl?

Sonic, Jiggs, and G&W are my Brawl Seoncdaries

Mario and Falco are my Melee Secondaries.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol il edit these changes now

sry bout that puff, u still had the secondaries set for bnzaaa above u, since i made everyones profile by copy and pasting a differ one, i forgot to change the secondaries.

edit: i only got the changes that were on this page. i didnt read the last 2 pages yet lol. any updates with pics like kaylos i cant do at this work computer, but il be able to change later today from 12-3 when i have a comp with good internet that i can access my online photo stuff

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
theres a scranton tourney this weekend?
im not goin anywhere but theres a big melee tourney in NY and a good brawl tourney in north nj both on sat. rush is driving to the brawl one, ask him if u wanna go.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
plus chibo i think you need to make a medal for best controller in the crew. cause every one knows the pikachu sticks win that one all day!
my sonic sticks obliterate ur pikachu sticks.
everyone who has seen em would agree with me

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i for one am happy to lose xzax to those boy lovers, lolZ. j/k but not really. on a serious note, thank God we lost another nuisance.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ok i found a better one

[edited for DECENCY]
=O Martha, Martha, Martha!!!

Btw, Chibo, I should also mention that I'm 21..... hehe. But I'm flattered that you thought I was younger than I am. :laugh:

.....Oh wait, 'm still an old hag, though. :(

GOTM

Smash Champion
dotcom if you get this, go to chibos to play melee now. no one else come. i want some melee before i work because im craving it.

Top Bottom