• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Rocann

Smash Lord
cleans up the boards for the 1% of people that moderate them and mucks them up for the other 99%

there are better ways to implement it without just saying ok, here's a new name for your board that means we don't have to moderate so strictly, have fun dealing with all the random threads about someone's college classes and love life, that's part of cleaning up the boards!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I don't see where your complaint lies its one extra mouse click and it gets rid of the clutter for regional tournaments. As well as giving the more spam prone crew and player finders a place for their own.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So who of out our crew is going to:
A: Brawl Till You Fall.
B: Apex.
Yes on BTYF.
Dunno about Apex. I have to check when it is.... if I don't have anything else that weekend, I'll probably go.

I just care that if I go to a major tournament I'll have to fight a zillion people in that gigantic uphill battle and, win or lose, because everybody plays MK it makes the game not fun
This. There's just too too many.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I don't care that mk dominates olimar in a strategy that is every bit as gay as what olimar does.
Oli vs Meta B**ch is 45:55 or 4:6 at the least...Oli owns MK on the ground and grabs him right out the tornado...its not all that bad

I just care that if I go to a major tournament I'll have to fight a zillion people in that gigantic uphill battle and, win or lose, because everybody plays MK it makes the game not fun
Agreed

Rocann

Smash Lord
nobody thinks that mk vs olimar is even anymore, myself or blackwaltz included

it's olimar's worst matchup, second is marth/peach, idk about that really

eventually peach hit a bottleneck and mk kept getting better vs olimar, exemplifying what I said earlier

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pikachu and olimar both go about even with mk, nuff said
Pikachu does not go even with MK, lol. In fact, MK (along with Marth) counts as one of Pika's worst matchups. It's around 35:65, 40:60 if you really know what you're doing.

Granted, Pika does better than a lot of characters do vs. MK, but it's still very hard. It's one of the reasons I'm picking up Snake, and I know a lot of Pikas who've picked up MK to deal with MK.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Pika vs. MK really isn't that bad. You just have to be really really patient and not do anything dumb

I would much rather face an mk than marth with pika lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Pending Members

Steel2nd

ill get there eventually
uv been in for a while lol
its just that iv been holding off on first post updates till i release the big udpate, in which ul be a normal member. im working on it now actually, and i might be done today

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pika vs. MK really isn't that bad. You just have to be really really patient and not do anything dumb

I would much rather face an mk than marth with pika lol
I'd rather face Marth, lol. Even tho it's a ***** of a matchup, I kind of have fun doing it. MK just makes me angry because he can be a lot more gay in general.

It's probably like the G&W/ROB debate..... some Pikas say ROB is worse, others say G&W. Depends on how you play.

(For the record, though, ROB is :mad:!!!)

On another note, can't wait for the OP update. :bee:

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Pikachu does not go even with MK, lol. In fact, MK (along with Marth) counts as one of Pika's worst matchups. It's around 35:65, 40:60 if you really know what you're doing.

Granted, Pika does better than a lot of characters do vs. MK, but it's still very hard. It's one of the reasons I'm picking up Snake, and I know a lot of Pikas who've picked up MK to deal with MK.
anther considers it even

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
nobody thinks that mk vs olimar is even anymore, myself or blackwaltz included

it's olimar's worst matchup, second is marth/peach, idk about that really

eventually peach hit a bottleneck and mk kept getting better vs olimar, exemplifying what I said earlier
I would muuuuuch rather fight MK with Olimar than fight Marth or Peach. MK is manageable but Peach is just a nightmare

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o snapz! update is uP!

im still missing a lot of info
i guessed a lot of ppl's ages
i dont have pics of everyone
im missing melee for some ppl if they play it

etc

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
If we ever play I'll show you in friendlies how MK can be more nightmarish than peach ever could be
You're on...prove to me how bad that match up is for Oli. MK never gave me too much trouble...until he got me off stage which is already hard to do because of Oli's range...I'd think a top ranked Oli like you would know how to deal with MKs

Some of those main pics made me lol, especially Rush and his P. Diddy haha

Anther

Smash Champion
I consider Pika vs MK close to even because in general, the strings you'll generally pull off with pika are more damaging, generally you won't be dying from his edgeguarding, and it takes MK longer to kill pika than vise versa... Thus making the matchup evenish in my eyes XD. <3.... *runs away*

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I consider Pika vs MK close to even because in general, the strings you'll generally pull off with pika are more damaging, generally you won't be dying from his edgeguarding, and it takes MK longer to kill pika than vise versa... Thus making the matchup evenish in my eyes XD. <3.... *runs away*
Anther has spoken

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i think i should add a new statistic to the front page
Number of times Anther has posted in this thread: 1

lol it was pretty unexpected

flizzz

Smash Cadet
i kept watching his vids today and i was stealing skill from him i actually wrote down some of the combos i saw!

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Yoshi is my third in Melee!
Oh god, Anther is here!
Anther, whats the best way to approach in Melee with Pikachu? Nair to rising Uair?
Is Fair ever useful!?!?

K

Kaijin

Good stuff with the update Chibo, keep up the good work. I especially like the the descriptions. But I think you forgot about the pic. :ohwell:

Top Bottom