• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea for real guys, cool to see u posting, but stop spamming the thread so much
iv never seen the world gay used so often in my life -_-

*note: none of these members are actually gay, just they way they play brawl is.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
lolz and chibo im still thinking about coming to live with you guys for the weekend so i can brawl till my fingers fall off plus i wanna see kaylos pikachu so i can sharigan it and make her skills my own!!!!!! ah ah hahaha!!!!!
Lol. In Pika dittos? I'm the master (mistress?) of Pika dittos, that's like a whole nother skill on its own.....

Now, if you can beat my Zelda with your Pika, then that means your Pikachu is somewhat respectable. ;)

flizzz

Smash Cadet
Lol. In Pika dittos? I'm the master (mistress?) of Pika dittos, that's like a whole nother skill on its own.....

Now, if you can beat my Zelda with your Pika, then that means your Pikachu is somewhat respectable. ;)
a little cocky are we? ill have you know im the inventer of the nearly endless captain falcon chain grab and also i have fine tuned the thunder cut, and the crash and smash (the thunder cut you should know already but the crash and smash is.... well ill show it to you:chuckle:)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
a little cocky are we? ill have you know im the inventer of the nearly endless captain falcon chain grab and also i have fine tuned the thunder cut, and the crash and smash (the thunder cut you should know already but the crash and smash is.... well ill show it to you:chuckle:)
The nearless endless Falcon CG where he can DI towards you & footstool out of it after the first throw? =X

My Pika's not anything ridiculous, lol. But I don't think you realize how many Pika dittos I've done.... :dizzy: Too too many.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
andy g i love your brand of comedy

hay it never happend to me (the footstool thing) plus if it did happen i did say nearly lolz

i cant wait to play your pikachu every passing min i just get more and more excited (more skills i can steal!!!)

flizzz

Smash Cadet
dag kaylo how come your never and i mean NEVER on aim. i mean you seem to be more knowlagable then me at the pika ways and i really dont feel like reading stuff. (yeah im lazy like that) so um ill pretty much be on all tonight (its time to enhance my pikachu game)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I was on AIM for a while last night, lol. I'm usually on really late, though..... I'm always at work or out during the day/evening. I just get on Smashboards/Facebook on my breaks or if I'm working by myself in the kennel (which is like... every other day).

I'll get on tonight just for you. ;) That's if my internet works.... it's been crappin' out on me lately. :(

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lol I'm not putting more than $5 on my pikachu

but sure, I'll probably do $20 mk vs oli

money is tight now, but hopefully i'll win a bunch in scranton next weekend. stupid psu tournament got cancelled... :(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
why dont any chicks play marth
Thought about it. But I refuse to play a character who's girlier than I am. :)

Jkjk. I actually did think about picking up Marth as a secondary, but he didn't cover the matchups I have the most trouble with. So I went with Snake/Zelda as secondaries instead, Yoshi for low tiers.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Thought about it. But I refuse to play a character who's girlier than I am. :)

Jkjk. I actually did think about picking up Marth as a secondary, but he didn't cover the matchups I have the most trouble with. So I went with Snake/Zelda as secondaries instead, Yoshi for low tiers.
what matches are those? he only loses to snake/d3/mk... but its quite possible you have trouble with those XD im working on sheik for snake and d3.. maybe just snake.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
what matches are those? he only loses to snake/d3/mk... but its quite possible you have trouble with those XD im working on sheik for snake and d3.. maybe just snake.
MK & Marth, hehe.

My Snake isn't that great yet, and Pika doesn't get ungodly ***** by MK, but I can already tell that MK is going to be a LOT easier with Snake than it is with Pika. Marth is Pika's other worst matchup, so having Snake to cover him is >>> Marth dittos. I'm not a huge fan of dittos. :urg:

I refuse to learn Sheik even though I play Zelda. She just feels so awkward to me.... I don't like it. The only times I transform to Sheik are to refresh my kill moves...... then I transform right back, lol.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
Everyone wants to play Pikachu now, huh? :( Well, he's mine. All mine.
whoa dudes and dudetts
pikachu was mine from the beginning of time i was born with a pikachu birth mark on my butt
im not really that good with him do to the fact i had no reason to bring out my main again. but now that pikachu has peaked some interest i shall become godly with him again and be one with the thunder cut. and also I NEVER KNEW PIKACHU HAD COMBOS! i must learn and become what i once was. the kratos of all pikachu players!!!!!

Dotcom

Smash Lord
whoa dudes and dudetts
pikachu was mine from the beginning of time i was born with a pikachu birth mark on my butt
im not really that good with him do to the fact i had no reason to bring out my main again. but now that pikachu has peaked some interest i shall become godly with him again and be one with the thunder cut. and also I NEVER KNEW PIKACHU HAD COMBOS! i must learn and become what i once was. the kratos of all pikachu players!!!!!
You and LolMaster(may his account R.I.P) are the two most spammy posters on smashboards. iv'e never seen the page count go up on a thread, 5 - 8 pages, so fast in my life. You should either get an wawrd for that, or have your post count limited for it. But then again, maybe both.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Who all is going to Inui's tomorrow?

I have a ride and everything, but my job is asking me to work tomorrow morning..... :( And I'm over 40 hours, so it'll be time & a half.

Money (that I don't really need, but extra's always nice) or Smash, money or Smash, money or Smash.......

Dotcom

Smash Lord
or Money.
So, yeah money. Yup. Money.
I honestly don't know, it's up to you, but like the idea of money to money is like worth more than smash. This way you can pay for more smash.
If it's any consolation i'm getting things settled with a venue, so that I can hold a tourney in NJ. NJ always has big attendance, but it's close to PA so I can get both states.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
good stuff dotcom i like your thinking. it should be near south jersey and it should be a tos free! if any body else wants to come it will cost them there wii or there copy of brawl to enter

Dotcom

Smash Lord
It is! look up like Lindenwold. Either today or tomorrow i'm gonna get stuff settled with the venue owner and stuff. The only thing is, it's gonna be a 150$ venue, that i'm going to have to pay out of pocket. :/

I have the money and all but i don't want to be a ***** about venue fee, I REALLY! don't want to make it 10$ bucks, I was thinking 5. But like i'll need at least 30 people, to make even.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
.com - do $5 venue fee then if u come up short (shouldnt happen though) take the rest out of singles and doubles. it wouldnt be much leftover. gotta do what ya gotta do. just tell me when ur tourney is gonna be and il make sure ur event gets 8,000,000 people. i mighta messed up a lil with running cot4, but i nailed advertising before hand better than any TO that's ever existed ;)

Top Bottom