• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Btw if you guys wanted to have a crew meeting at my house I'd be tottaly up for that.

I'll I'd need is how many people were going to come to see if thats alright with my parents.

Plus if we do have it this weekend they might consider doing that instead of driving me down to priceton.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this weekend is way too soon lol. im more planning this to happen someitme in the next 2 months.

the problem with where to hold it came up last time. we need to find a location that best suits the most number of people. id love to include u dapuff, but your location makes things really difficult. all in all, looking at our members we sorta have to hold it in philly since its the most convinient for the most members. il be planning it far in advance so hopefully there is a way you can make it puff.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
The only times i drove down that far for tournies were when brawl first came out and for a national wide tourny(cot4) i don't think i'll be driving 2 hours for a smashfest =/

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I never realized sandbagging was a reaction, I realize i sandbag almost unintentionally out of tourney(and recently in hehe), or in a MM. I find that odd. Friendlies never count anyone, unless like someone beats m2k then the world turns the **** over.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kaylo thank you so much. ToS has been a sausagefest for the last......forever. Thank you :)
Lol. I'll rep my femininity better now that I'm not sick and in bum mode anymore.

Got a ride to Inui's this weekend, so I'll bust out all my girliness on Saturday. :p

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
i doubt i can go to inuis same with vex. maybe we can work something out tho?
Maybe. You can include me for this weekend too if you guys plan anything.

@ KayLo: I could use some Pikachu/Zelda matchup experience.

@.com- I want to fight your Olimar on Luigi's Mansion again.

Talwind

Smash Cadet
!!!

I never realized sandbagging was a reaction, I realize i sandbag almost unintentionally out of tourney(and recently in hehe), or in a MM. I find that odd. Friendlies never count anyone, unless like someone beats m2k then the world turns the **** over.

Did someone just say "sandbag?" Cause I think I just heard someone say "sandbag."

http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=2051345

hell yeah...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@ KayLo: I could use some Pikachu/Zelda matchup experience.
Sure thing. I'm not that great, but I can give you a general idea of what to expect from a non-spammy Pika.

My Zelda..... I'll definitely play you with her, but mine isn't the typical Zelda since I haven't read any guides or anything. I mostly use her for doubles, although I did win some singles matches with her at CoT4.

Kind of pisses me off that she's almost as good as my Pika, and all I do is spam smashes and Din's and occasionally lightning kick..... =X

Dotcom

Smash Lord

Did someone just say "sandbag?" Cause I think I just heard someone say "sandbag."

http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=2051345

hell yeah...

You know I love you right.

@.com- I want to fight your Olimar on Luigi's Mansion again.
What good would come of that.

as long as that big tos smashfest will have melee ill go and just play that all day.
Dude I will make sure that you go from reg GOTM, to drunk GOTM. I haven't met him yet.

Bonerjams.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
hay hay hay i have not posted in a while but yeah yo kaylo! im this crews pikachu player and i entend to be the crews best there is no sexest people in this crew so i have to treat you like one of the boys and money match you for pika mains and 5 dollars you down for that? oh and whaen the hell is this tos smash fest i wanna go!!!!!

K

Kaijin

hay hay hay i have not posted in a while but yeah yo kaylo! im this crews pikachu player and i entend to be the crews best there is no sexest people in this crew so i have to treat you like one of the boys and money match you for pika mains and 5 dollars you down for that? oh and whaen the hell is this tos smash fest i wanna go!!!!!
Oh shiz...what is going on here? Camp Master flizzz needs to shut his trap. You don't even use pikachu anymore. Actually...you don't even have a main. I'll give you some Mario or Falco tips, you know where to find me ;)

flizzz

Smash Cadet
OMG KAIJIN POSTED JESUS IT MUST BE EARTH SHATTERING IN NEW JERSEY whoa and camp master was my old title it gimp master nows lolz or its gonna be soon. and i only did not use pika cause i had no reason to now i do. TO PROVE MY DOMINENCE!!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
now that kyuu has an account, this only leaves ponchoman, terrv, and wingzero left to get accounts.

i think aztec tried to make one at some point.... but.... yea..... lol

flizzz

Smash Cadet
but yeah this is me now man. snake/pikachu mains and then lucario as secounds and then maybe luigi as thirds or maybe olimar

K

Kaijin

Yeah, the sky is falling in New Jersey so I decided to finally post. But your still the camp master, and you have to take the crown from mexi before you become the gay master.
/ok

flizzz

Smash Cadet
ill show you camp master when i get back. your gonna get ripped like captain falcon get ripped by my chain grabs OHHHHH you know what im talking about. you can bring the space animals too son cause ill also bounce them like basketballs!

K

Kaijin

ill show you camp master when i get back. your gonna get ripped like captain falcon get ripped by my chain grabs OHHHHH you know what im talking about. you can bring the space animals too son cause ill also bounce them like basketballs!
Well even after all those chain grabs my falcon still ripped you, I don't understand. You're not ready for my space animals yet remember you have to start at falcon and make your way up.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll take it. ;)

I didn't even know other Pika mains existed anywhere closer than NY, lol. Where you been???

flizzz

Smash Cadet
hay i intend to go to more tournys its hard being a broke space animal raper (lolz at dean) but yeah. oh and btw WELCOME TO THE CREW NEW PEOPLES IM FLIZ^2 (thats flizzz) lolz and i just want to extend my love to t.o.s no homo and i like to **** falcons and falcos and pretty much any thing thats has to do with birds and also i aspire one day to become the best m2k killer and pretty much hold the biggest national tourny sence the gathering of muslems at the biggest muslem spot in the world! oh and btw if you guys know ralza tell him he's my newest rivel sence SatS well thats me peoples PEACE!!!!!

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
well im changin mains to meta knight now, cuz apparently at home i get ***** for bein the g@yest ever wit PT. they hated me for nothin, now let it be for somethin.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
well im changin mains to meta knight now, cuz apparently at home i get ***** for bein the g@yest ever wit PT. they hated me for nothin, now let it be for somethin.
You're the second person I've seen switch to MK today. :(

More love for the pokémanz.

K

Kaijin

Apparently Mexi hates on me because I'm gay with everyone I choose. How is that even possible when I'm classified as a " closet brawler ". I now main MK also.

Joking, I would never /ok

flizzz

Smash Cadet
and then you cant possibly say you had to change to keep up with the rest of us cause you used to **** us regardless

K

Kaijin

cajun is the ultimate gayness. i still love pokemon trainer as my fav but im obviously better wit mk.
It's all LIES, unless you have proof or someone to back you up what you are saying are mere fallacies. Oh and cajun is like a group of people or something I don't appreciate that MEXICANmadnez.

and then you cant possibly say you had to change to keep up with the rest of us cause you used to **** me regardless
Fixed that for you, no need to thank me.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
ur name is liar. ive fallen too far to be able to come back. the one thing i lacked was ur guys gaynesses, now ive caught up. now i only need to master the camp and ill become a force to be reckoned wit.

Top Bottom