• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

K

Kaijin

Lol, lacked our gayness? It was more like you had an over abundance of it. It occurs in brawl and then it spills over into everyday Mexi life. Flizzz is like a mini mexi, he's hanging out with you too much.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
i admit that i have my times when im gay. but yo theres so many others you could of used i would rather you main snake or like falco the that gay mk guy

K

Kaijin

Lol pure. That is why I called you a mini Mexi because you aren't exactly up there but since we've known you I can see the change taking place and it isn't over yet.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
all this hate when i mained PT. u guys have no one else to blame but urselves. i dont see how mainin PT, one of the lowest tiered characters, be gay in any way, shape or form. and wat happened to "hes so easy anyone can play wit him?" u cant because ur all too familiar camp is a double-edged weapon for PT. no other character is affected by time.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
i admit his PT is good to a point where i wish they would take him outta the game but thats respectable. i mean come on how hard is it to be good with freaking meta knight? i mean come on

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i cant stop the endless cycle of hatred.
il b home this weekend. what day is best for some brawlin'?
is it possible that it can like... not be at mitris? lol. the TV is tooo high lol.
also, we need to get gotm down and all go to dennys.

I'LL GET THE SLAM BURGER!... WITH EXTRA SLAM!

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Ill be down this weekend too. Make gotm come so when can Melee hard.
Flizz, use the d*mn edit button.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
im off saturday but imma chill wit geebo for a lil bit, i think, then we can brawl all day long. maybe after midnight we can go an treat paul and jesse for their b-days.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
well give jessie and paul my best regards cause im down here in n Carolina cutting down trees and stuff. d*mn yall always do the coolest stuff when im away its like when Marshall is away the brawlers come out in play. lolz and chibo im still thinking about coming to live with you guys for the weekend so i can brawl till my fingers fall off plus i wanna see kaylos pikachu so i can sharigan it and make her skills my own!!!!!! ah ah hahaha!!!!!

oh and sael and dean theres this really good manga i started to read its call kenichi the worlds strongest disciple yo read that crap its mad epic!!!!!!!!

K

Kaijin

No sorry, I don't have time to WASTE. But in other news, when do you plan on coming back?

flizzz

Smash Cadet
D*AMN MANGA SHOT DOWN!!!! but yeah some time next week they pretty much have me cutting down the whole back yard and it might take like a week in a half but yeah man when i get back we are brawling every day till i get my pikachu back up there. to much snake and wolf. lolz i cant really choose mains i just love them all!

flizzz

Smash Cadet
you should reaal check it out though its a really good manga so far mitri you shouold give it a look lolz you might like it

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
D*AMN MANGA SHOT DOWN!!!! but yeah some time next week they pretty much have me cutting down the whole back yard and it might take like a week in a half but yeah man when i get back we are brawling every day till i get my pikachu back up there. to much snake and wolf. lolz i cant really choose mains i just love them all!
pick meta knight or play PT because apparently hes easy *** hell for u to use. oh and a great manga is 666 satan.

oh and jesses and pauls bdays are 6 days apart.

yea and wallace, use the edit button and stop double/triple/quadruple postin!!!

flizzz

Smash Cadet
lolz i know but i dont wanna be the very best that no one ever was with ash and 3 pokemobsters i have to choose pikichuubi or lucariario!

jesus but i want to make the pages of this thread and my post count go up by 1000!

K

Kaijin

Yeah...I definitely wouldn't have paid for that bus ride if all I was going to do was be their personal gardener. Broken laptop and cell phone on the same trip OH MAN BEST TRIP EVER!

flizzz

Smash Cadet
Yeah...I definitely wouldn't have paid for that bus ride if all I was going to do was be their personal gardener. Broken laptop and cell phone on the same trip OH MAN BEST TRIP EVER!
yeah funny thing is it soo true........................ but hay i have a warranty on my laptop!! yay for being smart for once!!!!!!

and i wonder why my sig only shows up when i quote some one.......

K

Kaijin

Yeah well how long does the warranty last, because you'll be sending it back every couple weeks.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
Yeah well how long does the warranty last, because you'll be sending it back every couple weeks.
naw man i told you i was in that 40% of people with electronic failure but once i get it fixed it should be aight i might just get the money back i mean if it broke on me this time maby me and laptops were not meant to be........

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
ultimate gayness at its best.

oh when is the next smashfest at chibos so i can meet/ravage the new and old members of ToS in Brawl and melee cuz imma go gay in that too and pick up fox?

flizzz

Smash Cadet
ewww no foxs or metaknights!!!!!!!!

mexi i blame my laptop failure on you.
you where my laptop motivational speaker and now (like alot of my other electronics) another one bites the dust

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice

you where my laptop motivational speaker and now (like alot of my other electronics) another one bites the dust
well its not my fault u broked it my lazy friend. u help ur family out and that **** happens, "no good deed goes unpunished"

K

Kaijin

ultimate gayness at its best.

oh when is the next smashfest at chibos so i can meet/ravage the new and old members of ToS in Brawl and melee cuz imma go gay in that too and pick up fox?
I don't understand, from what I heard I thought you were already gay?

I already told you flizzz that you should consult me before you start wasting my money like it's yours.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
whoa dean you stop being my financial adviser the day we went to deja vu. lolz in stead of brawling we were walling lolz

K

Kaijin

Lol it was money well spent or should I say better spent than what you have been using it on lately. A phone watch really? How long did that last?

K

Kaijin

Lol my bad flizzz, I'll eat an extra Chicken Ranch Melt at Denny's just for you.

K

Kaijin

The point of that post is that I'm going to be thinking about you when we're at Denny's ( no homo ) and everyone else that can't make it. I'm being thoughtful can't you appreciate that?

Top Bottom