• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I honestly don't know, it's up to you, but like the idea of money to money is like worth more than smash. This way you can pay for more smash.
You so right.

Anyways I figured out how much money I'd be making by going to work tomorrow, and, uh, good luck to anyone at the tourney because I'll be gettin' paiiiiid.

Can't wait for your tournament, .Com, I'll definitely make the trip. Even though it's in Jersey. =X

Dotcom

Smash Lord
You so right.

Anyways I figured out how much money I'd be making by going to work tomorrow, and, uh, good luck to anyone at the tourney because I'll be gettin' paiiiiid.

Can't wait for your tournament, .Com, I'll definitely make the trip. Even though it's in Jersey. =X
Is awesome, and has the motha****ing priorities straight.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I got 3rd out of 43 in low tier singles only using jigglypuff =0

And I got 9th in singles barely losing to Atosmk who I brought to the 3rd match. He cp'd Brinstar and it was teh gays. I brought him to his last life but couldn't kill him before he got me.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
You're lucky I didn't go Ganondorf against you...

Nah, it's cool, you got me. You did well today.
Lol Thanks

I was hoping u would beat Blue cause I can't beat Sonic with Jiggs. His spin dash is too much for jiggs to handle.

That ganon vs jiggs match will have to wait for another time.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Yeah i got 13th of 62 in singles, i lost to dmbrandon 1-2 and dapuffster 0-2. Me and puff had a retardly close match first game but i got dumb and outplayed 2nd. I took a game off dm. I also beat blue, penumbra, and phillyrider. It was fun, also me and keitaro are offically teamates!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So what is this i hear about andy quitting? Even though im not in yall group yall better convince him not to quit. He is too good!

And xzax im going to beat you eventually. I really have a problem vs metaknight no matter who it is but im getting better on fighting him. I got a nice barrel spike on you and my peach held her own!!! Lol your no longer 2 stocking me. Both matches with peach and diddy were very close!

The funny things is after losing to xzax mk i went to beat 2 more mk's in losers just to lose to a **** sonic. WTF?????????

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Breaking news, Xzax officially left ToS.

In the words of the great Mr. Elco. "See ya round the campus..."

Xzax will no longer be listed as a member when the update hits (hopefully this week)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Yea, Yea. Hopefully after talking with it im joining EC. I know this is sudden and all but i still love you all <3 and ill still talk and chill with you all. I recently got really cool with a few members and me and keitaro can practice for doubles more... im very sorry :(
R.I.P Xzax
Jan 2008-March 2009

Inui

Banned via Warnings
xzax don't do it they're going to dress you up as a little japanese girl and **** you
Nah...

He wouldn't be my first choice in the crew for that.

I think Doom would look the best as a Japanese girl. Also, his Asian girlfriend already has that look going for her.

Rocann

Smash Lord
(12:22:16 AM) Andy: he's gonna be like
(12:22:25 AM) Andy: SUGOI! Xzax is so KAWAII~ DESU KA!
(12:22:39 AM) Andy: and pinch your cheeks and get a sweatdrop over his face and fall sideways
(12:22:48 AM) Andy: and have a nosebleed because you're too pretty
(12:23:41 AM) Xzax: LOL
(12:23:43 AM) Xzax: I LOVE YOU

flizzz

Smash Cadet
so your leaving tos huh xzax? well you must take the walk of shame first. you must bring your wii and your copy of brawl and stand before various tos members. weather they choose to tipper you with very sharp sticks or to falcon punch you in there face is up to them but it must be one or the other. once every member (except flizzz) has got there turn you shall walk to flizzz. flizzz shall urinate in your wii system and brand your version of brawl with the worst label ever MELEE then you shall walk away and cry.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You don't even play in NJ, so what MKs are you fighting that are actually good...? Just M2K, really, and he's the only one beating you.

What's your problem with MK?

Rocann

Smash Lord
that it's obvious as good people get better, mk is one of 3 or 4 characters that actually facilitates growth of skill. good people with a lot of other characters can keep improving and developing mentally but technically mk is the only one that can get faster and faster, so players that may have started on equal footing in brawl and stayed there mentally, mk is going to win every time. that's why mk places in or at nearly half of the top 8 at every major tournament recently.

I don't care that mk dominates olimar in a strategy that is every bit as gay as what olimar does. it's not fun, but whatever. I just care that if I go to a major tournament I'll have to fight a zillion people in that gigantic uphill battle and, win or lose, because everybody plays MK it makes the game not fun

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
To answer your question Rocann since it's a fair question, the regional zone is meant specifically for regional tournaments while a majority of the time Tournament listing is meant for the larger tournaments.

Crew threads and the variances are strictly social.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
xzax u said u wanted to get teams work in with keitaro but u didnt even join his crew, u joined a differ one -_-

does this mean that xzax can now be seeded to go against vex first round at tourneys? :D

Top Bottom