• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Roxas215

Smash Lord
WTH??? My friend told me yall updated and said we took a break. We never took a break. Don't know what the hell TUSM and kaylo told yall. If they wanted to join ToS then fine but don't lie and say the reason they joined was because we took a break when we didn't. More snake points for TUSM!!!

Anyway our crew might just break up. AC is possibly going back home to Harrisburg. If that happens it will only be me MIB and squall left. Can't have a group with 3 people.

Also even though i don't play either one of these chars i would think the oli vs mk matchup would be in mk's favor. Although it can't be any worse then 60:40. However i don't think mk is worse of a matchup against oli then peach is.

Kaylo u picking up snake?? You pick up a new char every week. lmao. I think im the only one that stayed with one char no matter what the matchup is(and yes im probably hurting myself by doing that. Picking diddy against game and watch when the matchup is 30:70 is beyond stupid yet i do it anyway)

And wait xzax left already? He was talking about it when we drove him home on sat but didn't think it would be so soon. wow. Vex you staying?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hahaha all of talwinds 59 posts in this thread dont count now

the social rooms of the regional zones dont count towards ur post count anymore

o yea, this thread hit over 3000 replies!

Rocann

Smash Lord
kaylo you beat my prejudices

I thought you would just be another girl that plays, but it isn't too serious

you're actually kind of frighteningly serious reading some of your posts

xzax will be missed from the crew for a day or two no doubt. he was cool

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Picking diddy against game and watch when the matchup is 30:70 is beyond stupid yet i do it anyway)
What the hell are you talking about? <_< Diddy beats G&W. 55:45 or 6:4 is the general agreement. It's definitely NOT 7:3 in G&W's favor, lol...

Roxas215

Smash Lord
What the hell are you talking about? <_< Diddy beats G&W. 55:45 or 6:4 is the general agreement. It's definitely NOT 7:3 in G&W's favor, lol...
Really? Then the diddy matchup guide is severely outdated. Then again last time i checked was over 2 months ago. I really need to spam smashboards more often.

But diddy really beats g&w? I must be doing something totally wrong cause a good g@w 2 stocks me.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Backwards glide toss out of shield on his aerials. Also, all of his options for getting up from a trip are awful (rolls/stand up/getup attack) so you can easily read him and punish accordingly.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I also ate sushi. It was delish >=o!
As long as it wasn't that grilled cheese..... ;)

@AndyG: Lol, I guess you could say I'm a "srs smasher." XD I know my character really well (putting together the new Pikachu guide, for instance).... I just have issues putting it into practice.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Chibo, here's a pic to use for my profile thingy. I'll get a better one later......

Also, I second Snake, Zelda & Yoshi if that's what the little character heads are for.

And -- state power rankings, whaa~aaat? What am I ranked, 34973246th? :confused:

flizzz

Smash Cadet
so your leaving tos huh xzax? well you must take the walk of shame first. you must bring your wii and your copy of brawl and stand before various tos members. weather they choose to tipper you with very sharp sticks or to falcon punch you in your face is up to them but it must be one or the other. once every member (except flizzz) has got there turn you shall walk to flizzz. flizzz shall urinate in your wii system and brand your version of brawl with the worst label ever MELEE then you shall walk away and cry.
what should his punishment be besides me beating him up when I see him next?
this should be good right here

Top Bottom