• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
It seems I cannot go to Hurricane Metaknight without a definite ride. I have to pay for my way back home for Thanksgiving break.

@ Andy G: I would say yes, but I'm not that close to the transportation area. If not at my place, I have some friends that go to my school that have an extra bed at their apartment.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I run everywhere too. And I'm like an hour walk away I think, (or a 15 min subway ride, depends on when we leave.) I'll meet you at the next tourney.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
So you know around my 994th post I realized that there is a box below this one that says "Show your signature". Until that point I had always quoted someone and deleted the quote in order to attach my sig... >____<

It's a good thing my mind games don't fail like that in smash

Kruton

Smash Ace
yo guys, ToS better be at Smash Riot, it's only two weeks away. Teched Out Enterprises needs some competition.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
yo why dont you guys come to marshalls smashfest in the ghetto you'll get free admission if you can bring wii setups and extra guns to prevent us from getting robbed! plus if you pre res now you will get your very own aids needle exclusivly from the streets!!! that also comes with ghonnaharpasiflalaids!!! please show! its past the intemidating black guy on the crack corner if you make it we will smash all night! i need a 100$ house fee for food and drinks and so i can pay the electric bill and buy a blunt apply now

this is the list so far

flizzz..........

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
for anyone who dare awakens (MMs) the beast known as ToS, they will be crushed and made an example of from the extreme power only ToS could possibly wield.

Talwind

Smash Cadet
We need another crew combo video and we can have ChiboSempai being the focus. (@_@)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tbagz - a couple of us should b there
talwind - yea i def wanna make one soon

also...

i made it into the SBR!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ChiboSempai - the official Waluigi fan of ToS :laugh:

Clearly no one else (especial those who posted right before this message) likes Waluigi as much as me!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Congrats on making it into the SBR, Chibo.

Maybe you can help me get in since I'm a top player and an extremely successful host, which is the type of person the room was effing designed for.

I heard I didn't get it in based solely on me "talking down" to the SBR about their extremely bad tier list and stage rules.

lol

Skill and importance and what you do for the community doesn't matter over being liked.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
oh god

10 fails
lol dont worry im pretty sure everyone knows in the tristate area that ur the #1 waluigi fan lol. im only jokin.

Congrats on making it into the SBR, Chibo.

Maybe you can help me get in since I'm a top player and an extremely successful host, which is the type of person the room was effing designed for.

I heard I didn't get it in based solely on me "talking down" to the SBR about their extremely bad tier list and stage rules.

lol

Skill and importance and what you do for the community doesn't matter over being liked.
thx for the congrats
i cant rly help u get in though lol. besides the fact that they aren't accepting more ppl right now, being a new member i doubt i hold that much weight right now and that i probably have to prove my worth lol

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
Hey Chibo...I'm reverting to UltimoDragon, lol. This way I can move around with characters, cause i have like 4 now.

Can't wait for this tournament.

Top Bottom