• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

flizzz

Smash Cadet
yeah we are (as in titans south jersey) might go to the impact that killed us all. as of right now its an if....

but yeah i need revenge for sats..... and im coming after a certain wolf/lucario user.......

that i doubled with....

still makes me mad!!!!!!!!

Rocann

Smash Lord
Impact tourney is going to be so fun. I can't wait. Also chibo I'm tryin to find a picture you can use for the front page

ALSO everybody in the crew, there's this new-to-tournaments (even newer than me) guy Rush, sick diddy kong, cool kid and crewless. He's gonna come out to more tos stuff and he lives walking distance from chibo. he's already got a thumbs up from me, chibo, and .com

Rocann

Smash Lord
haha ok. also are you going to impact tourney? there's people like you, ultimascout, aztecking I haven't met yet

edit: flizz where in south jersey do you live? I'll be there all winterbreak, I need some competition :-\

flizzz

Smash Cadet
my thumbs are like a choir of celestial pony's singing a praise to the pikachu/lucario gods and because of that the have equal if not more strength then jesus and shang tsung (from mortal kombat) combined

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
my thumbs are like a choir of celestial pony's singing a praise to the pikachu/lucario gods and because of that the have equal if not more strength then jesus and shang tsung (from mortal kombat) combined
that makes absolutely no sense.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yo every one i did the liberty of updating the wiki page so check it out and edit some stuff peoples!!!

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Titans_of_smash
good stuff

we need to get that drawn on hoodies/shirts.
im not sure if im a fan of that angel wing haha. cool though for a rough sketch. il try out some stuff

yeah i should be going if i have a ride (looking a mexi* wink wink)
im driving and have 2-3 spots open. so far i only have myself and .com
however if mexi or kyuu drove also so we can take even more ppl, thatd be dipset

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
1)im not sure if im a fan of that angel wing haha. cool though for a rough sketch. il try out some stuff

2)im driving and have 2-3 spots open. so far i only have myself and .com
however if mexi or kyuu drove also so we can take even more ppl, thatd be dipset
1) ur gay. the angel/devil wing is bangin.

2) i doubt anyone beside me, flizzz, and talwind would go.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea rush is in, i made the executive decision to allow it lolol

he lives walking distance from drexel area, hes cool, hes good, why would he not be a titan? lol

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Of course I'm a member of ToS. I got initiated in the most legit way possible: While walking to checkers to get some apple pie in the shady parts of philly Chibo, Andy G, .Com and M2K voted me in. lolol

For real though if there is some process that I have to go through before becoming a member i'd be willing to do that.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ur cool to be in, mexi just likes to meet members first, but thats close to impossible since he goes no where lolol. he'l be at cot4 though to meet all these awesome new members.

il add u to the first post soon, im just being lazy as usual

whatr ur secondaries, or r u just diddy?

lol at m2k voting u in who isnt in the crew... yet. bwahahaha

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
So does this mean I'm still a pending member? I've been one for months and I feel like I've been left hanging or something.

Also who's going to SPOC?

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i like the sketch. we should def. make t-shirts for all tournies, lol
i new u would like it cuz u have good taste, except in games :laugh:

lol at m2k voting u in who isnt in the crew... yet. bwahahaha
never ever. ill falkown pawnch him in the face with all my might and the power of the titans behind me.

So does this mean I'm still a pending member? I've been one for months and I feel like I've been left hanging or something.
if 12-pack is in then i guess u should be in.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
btw everyone, 12-pack goes by Rush. I guess its the same deal as .com being protoman on the boards... confusing... lol

bnzaaas cool, and the titans who have met him so far are me, ultima, xzax, vex, ultimo. i havnt heard any objections lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Buncha updates to the first post

-I added Rush
-I added Bnzaaa
-Changed AFRICA back to UltimoDragon
-Made Steel2nd a pending member
-I dual main Samus/Sheik in Melee and second Mario
-I second Snake and Mario as well in Brawl

I cannot update any pictures right now as I'm at work and photobucket won't load here for some reason, so I'll do that later.

I need some extra information from people. Check the first post, make sure it's ok, and submit any changes that need to be made: mainly AndyG (known for), Bnzaaa (melee secondary, known for), Steel2nd (melee chars, brawl secondary)

Top Bottom